Thought i would share my experience of vulturing in Las Vegas for the first time. Late last week and this weekend was in the area for work so thought i would check out what the scene looked like.

Only been vulturing for a few months so am still new to this. First off found the machines were picked clean, rarely found any decent plays.

Also found the other vultures were very aggresive and some hostile. In other parts of the country I have noticed basically 2 kinds of vultures the ones that keep to themselves and the ones that are friendly.

Most tend to keep to themselves as do I. In Vegas they will come right up to you and criticize the way you are playing, what you are doing etc. lol. Havent seen this anywhere else.

Plus the place is so huge you are constantly traveling looking for plays and in the few places that have a large number of good machines, full of different hustlers constantly checking machines every few minutes. Wasnt uncommon to see 3 different hustlers come check the same machine back to back within a few minutes before a civilian even played it.

Also noticed no must hit bys even close. Ainsworth MHB tends to be $2.50 to move the small jackpot meter $.01 in most places Ive been, on the strip it was $5.

I am sure there is money to be made in Vegas if you know where to go and when, but doing it one time, definitely not for a newby like me.

Outside of that I did enjoy Vegas though.