Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
For those that AP these, what are your minimum starting numbers on the grid?
Currently, on the 75 bet level my stats show 48 as the breakeven on the 2X, 106 on the 3X, and 181 on the 4X. My database for the higher bet levels is not large enough to draw any conclusions yet.
I was playing for the 3X at the 2.40 bet level and hit 4X twice long before hitting the 3X. Does that seem abnormal to you guys?

I have had success at much lower numbers than you, Mickey. I am sure that I have just had good variance but feeling like I couldn't lose I chased the 3X when it was less than ideal. By the time it hit it was at 120 and, of course I got a few more free spins. However, I still ended up with less than $1,000 for the free spins at the 2.40 level. I hope that was unusually low. Any info is appreciated.
I chased a 3x at that level. I wrote down $2.50 but maybe it was $2.40? I hit the pink/purple twice before the blue (middle one). Did 3,899 spins. Right before I hit the bonus round I was down $3,117. Blue meter went up by 40 from start to finish. Not including the retrigger spins, the bonus paid $13.83 per spin.

I don’t remember either way if I hit anything extra good or felt like I ran bad during the bonus round.