Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but whether you're at a small track or big track, owning elite or pedestrian horse, the cost is going to come in at between $2000 and $2500 a month per horse (not counting cost of the horse). That's not cheap, but if somebody's making six figures at their actual employment, and they have decent horses that'll bring in 1K a month, it's basically a 10K to 12K annual loss per horse, with tax benefits. So for an owner who writes off the expenses, the modal result would be an annual 7K or 8K loss per horse in the US.

That's a bit of a small money pit, but owning a Lamborghini or sending a kid to college or taking a family vacation in Europe can be way bigger money pits.
No offense Reditz but, these types of factual conversations don’t need some college football handicapper coming up with assumption nonsense.

You’re always trying to suggest how fucking smart and clever you are, when in reality your pretty much a fucking idiot.

Lamborghini’s, colleges, european vacations, what the fuck are you talking about?

Since I’m talking to you, can you give me push on a football game, (before the results are in) maybe I could recover some losses.