Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Bob21 wrote:

"One last comment: Because MidWest Player is a liberal and probably got dropped on his head multiple times as a baby, you’re probably going to see him go back to the liberal’s playbook and call me a racists. This is the go-to-name liberals call people when they are losing a debate. "

Bob, can you at least give the guy a break! MWP, is a nice guy who has provided very well for his family throughout his life. He only periodically instigates trouble just like you do only you do it on a regular basis. Overall MWP has been a real good member on blackjack boards over the years.
Bosox some of what you say might be true, but Midwest Player also called me a “closet racist”...and there was nothing I said in ANY of my posts that touched on the issue of race. This hit a nerve in me. I lost a lot of respect for MidWest Player when he did this. I understand this is what liberals (and Midwest Player admitted he’s a liberal) do. They call people names when they aren’t intelligent enough to defend their position. But I still find it unacceptable. So yes, I will fight back (figuratively).

Go back and reread the posts in the thread Midwest Player started where the title said he wasn’t you, or something like that. In fact, he called everyone a name in this post who is a Trump supporter, which I definitely am.

Has Trump done everything right since he’s been in office? Of course not. No president has ever satisfied everyone. But he’s sure done a lot to move the needle to help the little guy who works and plays by the rules. He’s one of the first presidents who appears to care about the little guy and what made our country great. I know liberals continue to make fun of him and Midwest Player has obviously drank the cool aid, so he makes fun of anybody that supports Trump

If Midwest Player is such an upstanding citizen within the bj community, I think he owes all the Trump supporters an apology for calling them “closet racists”. I get most APs are liberals but there are still some of us conservative APs out there.