Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoV PokerGrinder

I have a lot of down time right now so I thought I'd go over to see if there was anything interesting going on at Shack's place.

Right away I got into the thread where a young fellow who calls himself PokerGrinder is currently on a tour of some of the most interesting places around S. America.

I know I rail against that forum and the way it's run, but if all threads over there were as interesting and comprehensive as that one, how could anyone say negative things about it? On top of that, PokerG is wearing a Red Sox shirt. Regardless, his pictures and descriptions are top notch. I've been to many of the places he's visiting, and the way he presents it should make every couch potato out there want to book their next trip.

This is a Vegas forum, not foreign country vacation ideas.

I will say, I am absolutely shocked by how normal and fun Poker Grinder comes across as in his Grinder Backpack Thread. Heeven looks normal and cool. A complete 180 from the dude who constantly harassed and insulted me.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    This is a Vegas forum, not foreign country vacation ideas.
    Oh dear. You'll forgive me if I don't go eyes-wide-open gaga over your "$20/hr. Skyline bingo vp" play or a $300 multi-visit "M" rope-'em-in special, after what I've seen.

People talk about WoV and it's posts all the time here. Tasha sees value in it.

Wise up PIG.

There’s a thread on this page called “WoV thread” for fucks sake!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I have a lot of down time right now so I thought I'd go over to see if there was anything interesting going on at Shack's place.

Right away I got into the thread where a young fellow who calls himself PokerGrinder is currently on a tour of some of the most interesting places around S. America.

I know I rail against that forum and the way it's run, but if all threads over there were as interesting and comprehensive as that one, how could anyone say negative things about it? On top of that, PokerG is wearing a Red Sox shirt. Regardless, his pictures and descriptions are top notch. I've been to many of the places he's visiting, and the way he presents it should make every couch potato out there want to book their next trip.
    Other than the fact that he likes himself some manboys, he's a good guy.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Good guy for you, but for me, he constantly harassed, insulted me and said he'd cheer when I was banned and he did cheer when I was banned.But he seems to be a completely different person in the Grinder Backpack Thread. In a good way.....

When he is not doing tours Poker Grinder is an arrogant flaming lefty Canuck.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Well, I have a few friends over here who are confused liberals, and they have a couple good points like Pokergrinder seems to. But I like having those types around anyways. I never lose an argument.

Seen you lose many over the years Robbie

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Seen you lose many over the years Robbie
    Piggy Banker, you're coming across as a creep.

I dont think Canuck is a derogatory term any more, I think they embrace it nowadays. Being from Bellingham, (close to Vancouver) when I was young it was a fairly derogatory thing to say, not so much any more. I have no idea what his politics are, I think he stays out of that stuff. Probably more of a it is what it guy kind of guy. I doubt he is a welfare loving type. I dont think he's really a flamer. I just mess with him about that.

Figure it was fitting since I just brought up former All-Stars PokerGrinder and Stooly DeMango up at GF!

He's definitely a Manboy brownoser

I dont think Canuck is a derogatory term any more, I think they embrace it nowadays. Being from Bellingham, (close to Vancouver) when I was young it was a fairly derogatory thing to say, not so much any more.
    Really, ther term was once derogatory?

When?

I ask because I attended a high school in the mid to late sixties that proudly proclaimed to be "The Home of the Canucks."

The term is still used there for that purpose, never heard any backlash about it.
    What, Me Worry?

Last time I checked the soccer on ice team from Vancouver was named the Canucks.

Fuckin' Canucks
    Canuck Fucks
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Now you're buddy, buddy with Poker Grinder.
    That Fucking Silver Spoon, Trust Fund Baby??
    Whatever.

And Fuck mcap.
    Fucking Redskin Canuck!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fucking Redskin Canuck!
    Go canuck yourself.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information