Thread: Vegas Man Loses Clothes and Gets Fired

This is Barney

The LID just gots back from 6 weeks of appearing on next years Naked and Afraids tv show. He said it's title is Naked and Afraids-Senior Citizen Edition. They made him sign a NDA so he couldn't discuss how he fared.

After watching some of the edited cuts of the show, he said he is very upset since they blurred out all of his body except for his Dice Influence (DI) Roadkill Skunkhat on top of his head. And to reinforce his upsetness, he thinks one other senior personage, who talked like he had lots of monies, was the Mdog personage and the show didn't blurred out anything on him except for quarter size blurry thing over his privates. When the LID returned back to the Vegas he was pissed offs to discover he was fired from the craps/piazza shop near downtown Vegas but luckily found another job as card snapper on Strip.

Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    This is Barney

The LID just gots back from 6 weeks of appearing on next years Naked and Afraids tv show. He said it's title is Naked and Afraids-Senior Citizen Edition. They made him sign a NDA so he couldn't discuss how he fared.

After watching some of the edited cuts of the show, he said he is very upset since they blurred out all of his body except for his Dice Influence (DI) Roadkill Skunkhat on top of his head. And to reinforce his upsetness, he thinks one other senior personage, who talked like he had lots of monies, was the Mdog personage and the show didn't blurred out anything on him except for quarter size blurry thing over his privates. When the LID returned back to the Vegas he was pissed offs to discover he was fired from the craps/piazza shop near downtown Vegas but luckily found another job as card snapper on Strip.
    Barney, Festus told me that because Eustace was missing a lot of the LID's dice sliding team-ups after all the hours he has spent identifying soft stick crews only to encounter a no show from Eustace, that he was forced to put her on a strict diet and exercise regimen to get her activity back up again.
    Name:  0D2fdux.png
Views: 217
Size:  93.4 KB

This is Barney

Speaking of Eustace, the LID said he recently released a massive hit recording to celebrate the month of pride based on the Yardbirds and Bodidle song. His big hit is entitled "I'm a Trans" and can be downloaded from intranet from most portable sites for small resort fee...

Hey Barney, this is Fred.

Have you been fucking my wife?

Wilma has started talking just like you and she stares all day out the window, crying.

Not that there's anything wrong with you fucking my wife; hell, I've been banging Betty for years.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information