Thread: Bob21 I'm Not BoSox

Looks like you are calling me BoSox in the Eldorado thread, but you are right about one thing, I'm a liberal.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Looks like you are calling me BoSox in the Eldorado thread, but you are right about one thing, I'm a liberal.
    Who knows? I might have. I’ll have to go back and read those posts again. I do get you two mixed up sometimes because both of you make bozo statements.

Yep, I got you two mixed up. I just went back and read your post again in the other thread.

Btw, that was a real stupid thing you said about people starting business for the purpose of creating jobs. That’s the way liberals think. Private businesses are not started for the purpose of creating jobs. They are started for the purpose of making money for their owners. A by-product of this is jobs are created.

Yes, governments do sometimes create meaningless work to create jobs. But this is not what private for profit businesses do. I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Yes, governments do sometimes create meaningless work to create jobs. But this is not what private for profit businesses do. I’m surprised you didn’t know that.
    Bob, you are sounding like a Trumptard*. Governments create meaningful jobs all the time. Columbus wouldn't have discovered America if it wasn't financed by government. Do you think we would have made it to the moon if NASA wasn't funded by government. Do you like driving down a toll road and throwing some coins in the toll booth every few miles. Much better to have free roads. So many services are much better performed by government than the private sector. I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to be aware of this.

Trumptard*
    A supporter of Donald Trump. Someone so fucking stupid that they ignore obvious hypocrisy and flat-out lies; they are closet racists, and are happy that there is finally a presidential candidate who publicly expresses their ignorant hatred.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Bob, you are sounding like a Trumptard*. Governments create meaningful jobs all the time. Columbus wouldn't have discovered America if it wasn't financed by government. Do you think we would have made it to the moon if NASA wasn't funded by government. Do you like driving down a toll road and throwing some coins in the toll booth every few miles. Much better to have free roads. So many services are much better performed by government than the private sector. I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to be aware of this.

Trumptard*
    A supporter of Donald Trump. Someone so fucking stupid that they ignore obvious hypocrisy and flat-out lies; they are closet racists, and are happy that there is finally a presidential candidate who publicly expresses their ignorant hatred.
    Yep, Midwest Player, you are definitely a liberal. You go into calling me a racist when they was nothing in my comments that even touched on the issue on race, and I also didn’t talk about all the government’s poverty programs, which are designed to keep people pooor and give the Democrats a loyal voting base. Usually when ever a conservative is against all the government’s poverty programs designed to keep people down, liberals start calling that person a racist.

This is the hallmark of a liberalism. When you can’t defend your point, go into name calling mode.

Of course some government jobs are meaningful. My point was the only time a job is created for the sake of creating a job is when the government is involved. Of course government has a role in our lives. It’s to defend our freedoms and create an infrastructure, which include building roads. In our country, government has a role but it is not to create private businesses. These are created by private capital. The people who invest in business are called capitalist. Were you raised in America? I’m surprised you have such a poor understanding of the our country, and how businesses work.

Midwest player, aren’t you the same person who believed our government should let every person who plays the lottery win so our government could get a huge windfall by collecting all the taxes from the people winning? At first, I thought you were kidding. But then when I realized you were serious, I understood you were a liberal. This is how liberals think. They aren’t real smart. I think most of them were dropped on their head several times when they were babies.

Thread Information