Thread: Wow, there really is no ingenue anymore with gambling advice...

All of the gambling advice sounds the same. "Cash out when you are ahead, watch for Ploppies who will inadvertently leave machines with plenty of multipliers, don't cash in abandoned chips," etc. No wonder the Gambling business is floundering. Maybe if all the experts weren't saying the same thing and would bring more food to the table so to speak, the Gambling bysiness wouldn't be in the rut it is today.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    All of the gambling advice sounds the same. "Cash out when you are ahead, watch for Ploppies who will inadvertently leave machines with plenty of multipliers, don't cash in abandoned chips," etc. No wonder the Gambling business is floundering. Maybe if all the experts weren't saying the same thing and would bring more food to the table so to speak, the Gambling bysiness wouldn't be in the rut it is today.
    Tasha, I was unaware that you had Mickey Crimm and Monet on block all these months. They have posted several very valuable plays - I would suggest you unblock them and then examine their posting history.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Tasha, I was unaware that you had Mickey Crimm and Monet on block all these months. They have posted several very valuable plays - I would suggest you unblock them and then examine their posting history.

But, I don't have Mickey and Monet on block.

Tasha, your feeling is likely a product of an anemic, sloppily run forum, with moderation totally dependent upon the amount of gas the owner has at any given moment.

In past years, when things got slow I'd prop it up with a few well-placed insults along several white lies meant to stir the pot. Not so any longer---my day has come and gone. So I'm afraid you're left with the great philosopher who talks to himself, bob21, and anyone else who can say next to nothing in 1000 words or less. It's a dying forum. Just like CET is a dying conglomerate.

Take a lesson from recent happenings- there may be workable strategies that you can learn from- like Rob's VP strategies-but when anything major is discovered, it's gonna be kept secret. The answer? Take what you can, and find a way to make it work for you.

I should have made what I was talking about clearer. I was talking more about Gambling Experts selling their wares that are filled with gambling advice that has been said hundreds of times, i.e Gambling Advice Books that seem exactly the same like what others have already said multiple times.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Tasha, your feeling is likely a product of an anemic, sloppily run forum, with moderation totally dependent upon the amount of gas the owner has at any given moment.

In past years, when things got slow I'd prop it up with a few well-placed insults along several white lies meant to stir the pot. Not so any longer---my day has come and gone. So I'm afraid you're left with the great philosopher who talks to himself, bob21, and anyone else who can say next to nothing in 1000 words or less. It's a dying forum. Just like CET is a dying conglomerate.
    Rob, it’s hard to believe this forum was that great in the past if it all took was a couple of your well-placed insults and bullshit to prop it up.

I think you’re just upset that nobody except Mickey believes your stupid double up bug story.

Play what you can, take what you can, can what you get, and get out as fast as you can!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Play what you can, take what you can, can what you get, and get out as fast as you can!
    Other than heat from management, why leave? If we were able to play unmolested and never have to worry about back offs or barrings, I'd never leave.

If you can't learn from Crimm, hang up the spikes.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    If you can't learn from Crimm, hang up the spikes.
    Once again I am talking about Gambling Experts who just sell the same advice over and over again without bringing anything new to the table!

Anything new, especially in AP, should be kept quiet.

Once again I am talking about Gambling Experts who just sell the same advice over and over again without bringing anything new to the table!
    Kind of like people who continually bump subjects even though they should be able to figure out that if there are no responses then people don't give a damn?

STOP!!!

This is Nathan being Nathan/Tasha. Either she is not savvy enough to understand, or she dosesnt want to understand. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL. I have given her many suggestions and offered to point her in the right direction numerous times. It's as if she just ignores it and or goes off in a completely diffrent direction. Not to mention, we are talking about someone who touts playing the lottery(and not even for amounts of money that would be life changing for most people) even worst she notices fucked up patterns like 146 came in and Mission has 146 in his name and I picked 157 I was only off on 2 numbers by one. had mission posted 10 minutes before I made my picks I would have picked 146 and won. I bet 146 will come in again within the next week/month/year. This is all after the odds have been clearly explained to her multiple times. She knows the lottery crap holds like 50% or whatever.

Either she is not capable of learning, or she doesn't want to learn, she just wants to play whatever floats her boat I would go so far as to say she had a gambling problem. And now get this, she wants to be known as a AP and knowable gambler. Yet I cant think of one half way solid thing she has done to accomplish that.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

STOP!!!

This is Nathan being Nathan/Tasha. Either she is not savvy enough to understand, or she dosesnt want to understand. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL. I have given her many suggestions and offered to point her in the right direction numerous times. It's as if she just ignores it and or goes off in a completely diffrent direction. Not to mention, we are talking about someone who touts playing the lottery(and not even for amounts of money that would be life changing for most people) even worst she notices fucked up patterns like 146 came in and Mission has 146 in his name and I picked 157 I was only off on 2 numbers by one. had mission posted 10 minutes before I made my picks I would have picked 146 and won. I bet 146 will come in again within the next week/month/year. This is all after the odds have been clearly explained to her multiple times. She knows the lottery crap holds like 50% or whatever.

Either she is not capable of learning, or she doesn't want to learn, she just wants to play whatever floats her boat I would go so far as to say she had a gambling problem. And now get this, she wants to be known as a AP and knowable gambler. Yet I cant think of one half way solid thing she has done to accomplish that.
    I think you're correct. It was so far obvious I joked about it- albeit some truth tongue in cheek.

Thread Information