Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Starbucks gift card or Amazon gift card? :)

  1. #1
    I have a business partner named Juan Gonzalez and we split profits. Juan tells me that he either wants his half of the profit on a Starbucks gift card or an Amazon gift card but he seems to lean towards Starbucks. As I write this post, I just ironically and coincidentally passed a Starbucks restaurant! LMAO! I personally would rather have an Amazon gift card because tou can buy a lot of things with Amazon whereas Starbucks gift card you are limited to food and drinks, mostly coffee. What about you guys?
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-04-2019 at 04:56 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Nope never happened kentry.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Nope never happened kentry.
    I am not Kentry, I promise! Really honestly!

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have a business partner named Juan Gonzalez and we split profits. Juan tells me that he either wants his half of the profit on a Starbucks gift card or an Amazon gift card but he seems to lean towards Starbucks. As I write this post, I just ironically and coincidentally passed a Starbucks restaurant! LMAO! I personally would rather have an Amazon gift card because tou can buy a lot of things with Amazon whereas Starbucks gift card you are limited to food and drinks, mostly coffee. What about you guys?
    He's probably using the Starbucks gift card to sell them for cash and using the Amazon gift cards to buy stuff cheap and sell them at jacked up prices.

  6. #6
    Juan Gonzalez buys big boxes of chocolates that usually are $100 a box at usual Chocolate Shops but he buys his chocolates from discount chocolate shops at $50. He sells them at $75 on at Chocolate Events. He gets free Chocolates at the Discount Shop for being a valued Chocolate Buyer. He gives me the free chocolates to sell at $75 each box, and we split the profits, his profit goes to gift cards.

  7. #7
    I have an IRS related question. Do I owe Juan any IRS related Paperwork for the profits on the chocolates? :/

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have an IRS related question. Do I owe Juan any IRS related Paperwork for the profits on the chocolates? :/
    Did you have to pay Juan to fuck your nasty ass? If so you may be able to write it off as part of an overall business transaction. Best advice is to consult your tax attorney.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have an IRS related question. Do I owe Juan any IRS related Paperwork for the profits on the chocolates? :/
    Did you have to pay Juan to fuck your nasty ass? If so you may be able to write it off as part of an overall business transaction. Best advice is to consult your tax attorney.
    LOL

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have an IRS related question. Do I owe Juan any IRS related Paperwork for the profits on the chocolates? :/
    Did you have to pay Juan to fuck your nasty ass? If so you may be able to write it off as part of an overall business transaction. Best advice is to consult your tax attorney.
    No, I didn't have sex with Juan. But I do wonder if this Juan guy could be considered my Pimp. LOL

  11. #11
    If you mean drug dealer then yes. And yes even dealing drugs is taxable. You should even put that on your tax forms as your profession, IRS doesnt care where money came from and they dont report to any other agencies.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    If you mean drug dealer then yes. And yes even dealing drugs is taxable. You should even put that on your tax forms as your profession, IRS doesnt care where money came from and they dont report to any other agencies.
    Drug Dealer? O.O. It's chocolates! Chocolates! But I meant "Pimp," because he tells me stuff like,"Here is a box of Godiva Chocolates. I want you to sell to JC Penney. Then I want you to give me half of the profits that you get from JC Penney. You keep the other half for yourself."

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    If you mean drug dealer then yes. And yes even dealing drugs is taxable. You should even put that on your tax forms as your profession, IRS doesnt care where money came from and they dont report to any other agencies.
    Drug Dealer? O.O. It's chocolates! Chocolates! But I meant "Pimp," because he tells me stuff like,"Here is a box of Godiva Chocolates. I want you to sell to JC Penney. Then I want you to give me half of the profits that you get from JC Penney. You keep the other half for yourself."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. $500 Best Buy gift card 4 aale
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2018, 01:05 AM
  2. New gift card for Great Gift Wrap Up
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 01:07 AM
  3. RCs to Gift Card vs. Free Play
    By Aaron in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 09:11 AM
  4. $5 bonus on $25 gift card purchase.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 11:23 AM
  5. A credit card company sent me a "gift card" for $25
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •