Thread: Step by step

Hello. I hope my topic of conversation will suit you and you support it.

As a novice player, I always name a bunch of questions and incomprehensible topics that I had at first had difficulty finding an answer until I got to perthr.com/2019/03/how-to-know-when-a-pokie-will-pay/. Now I understand that reading such resources is mandatory because it greatly simplifies the general understanding of the game. You have the general principles of the game and the minimum representation of the players' vision at the table.

In conclusion, I want to say that no theory can be without practice, BUT when theory is supported by practice, it becomes a powerful weapon.

Originally Posted by ZeblaMerdo View Post
    Hello. I hope my topic of conversation will suit you and you support it.

As a novice player, I always name a bunch of questions and incomprehensible topics that I had at first had difficulty finding an answer until I got to perthr.com/2019/03/how-to-know-when-a-pokie-will-pay/. Now I understand that reading such resources is mandatory because it greatly simplifies the general understanding of the game. You have the general principles of the game and the minimum representation of the players' vision at the table.

In conclusion, I want to say that no theory can be without practice, BUT when theory is supported by practice, it becomes a powerful weapon.
    The part about winning on the pokie's is total bullshit and this thread should be in the Las Vegas section.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information