Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a brand new Member!

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What a shock... another gimmick account using a T-Mobile phone in southern Florida.

Who woulda guessed that?

Before I ban you, any final words, or at least an explanation as to why you keep doing this shit?
    I am not anyone else. I came here after being suspended on WOV so I could connect with other Posters who also like Gambling. I was not expecting backlash. Please give me another chance.

Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What a shock... another gimmick account using a T-Mobile phone in southern Florida.

Who woulda guessed that?

Before I ban you, any final words, or at least an explanation as to why you keep doing this shit?
    I am not anyone else. I came here after being suspended on WOV so I could connect with other Posters who also like Gambling. I was not expecting backlash. Please give me another chance.
    Really Tasha/Nathan? You don't want to take this opportunity to come clean before begging for what would it be your 7th or 8th "another" chance? Why do you people (sock puppet-trolls) do this? Why do you double down, insisting it isn't you when the evidence is stacked 10 feet high that it is. It's like some sort of goofy alternative reality denial.

But anyway, I vote that you do get another chance, because of course you are not Tasha/Nathan/kentry, you are in fact blackjackpro. Now all you have to do to prove us wrong and earn that chance is pass a simple blackjack knowledge quiz. Nothing too hard or technical. Just some very basic and general knowledge that even a recreational card counter would know. To make it fair, it will be a group effort with anyone that wants to submitting questions. Someone (not me) can volunteer to organize the questions and pick 10. You get 7 right and your in!

Lets see if we can get agreement from Dan Druff and tasha….I mean blackjackpro.

Thread Information