Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a brand new Member!

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What a shock... another gimmick account using a T-Mobile phone in southern Florida.

Who woulda guessed that?

Before I ban you, any final words, or at least an explanation as to why you keep doing this shit?
    I am not anyone else. I came here after being suspended on WOV so I could connect with other Posters who also like Gambling. I was not expecting backlash. Please give me another chance.

Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    What a shock... another gimmick account using a T-Mobile phone in southern Florida.

Who woulda guessed that?

Before I ban you, any final words, or at least an explanation as to why you keep doing this shit?
    I am not anyone else. I came here after being suspended on WOV so I could connect with other Posters who also like Gambling. I was not expecting backlash. Please give me another chance.
    Really Tasha/Nathan? You don't want to take this opportunity to come clean before begging for what would it be your 7th or 8th "another" chance? Why do you people (sock puppet-trolls) do this? Why do you double down, insisting it isn't you when the evidence is stacked 10 feet high that it is. It's like some sort of goofy alternative reality denial.

But anyway, I vote that you do get another chance, because of course you are not Tasha/Nathan/kentry, you are in fact blackjackpro. Now all you have to do to prove us wrong and earn that chance is pass a simple blackjack knowledge quiz. Nothing too hard or technical. Just some very basic and general knowledge that even a recreational card counter would know. To make it fair, it will be a group effort with anyone that wants to submitting questions. Someone (not me) can volunteer to organize the questions and pick 10. You get 7 right and your in!

Lets see if we can get agreement from Dan Druff and tasha….I mean blackjackpro.

Oops, I got distracted and forgot to ban blackjackpro.

Let me go do that now...
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I vote for another chance too. We can't let Nathan get away with convincing everyone she is Blackjackpro.

For those that care, (which is probably few of you), "Nathan", (AKA Tasha), revealed today that all of these were sock puppets of hers:

Alexander
    BlackjackPro
    Kentry
    Luscious Sweet
    Dean
    Nelvin
    Nathan
    Knathan

Kind of interesting that she was supposed to give ALL alias she has or are using, yet Tasha wasn't on the list. Hmmmm

And exactly where was this revealed at?
    It's probably hard to keep track and remember all the names you ever used, I can see how she would forget one. After reading her other posts on the other thread I almost have to believe someone else was using her account. The post just didn't jive with her consistent personality that she's shown over multiple usernames and multiple forums over a significant amount of time. Either that or she's absolutely been trolling us the entire time. Don't get me wrong, I think she puts on an act sometimes, however, I really do believe it's not all an act And she's just messed up.
    I highly suggest Dan druff ban her accounts on here until that's figured out, but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 07-26-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    For those that care, (which is probably few of you), "Nathan", (AKA Tasha), revealed today that all of these were sock puppets of hers:

Alexander
    BlackjackPro
    Kentry
    Luscious Sweet
    Dean
    Nelvin
    Nathan
    Knathan

Kind of interesting that she was supposed to give ALL alias she has or are using, yet Tasha wasn't on the list. Hmmmm
    I also said,"On WOV/DT," meaning my Aliases I was only on WOV/DT. I was never Tasha on WOV/DT so the Tasha name wouldn't count.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    And exactly where was this revealed at?
    It's probably hard to keep track and remember all the names you ever used, I can see how she would forget one. After reading her other posts on the other thread I almost have to believe someone else was using her account. The post just didn't jive with her consistent personality that she's shown over multiple usernames and multiple forums over a significant amount of time. Either that or she's absolutely been trolling us the entire time. Don't get me wrong, I think she puts on an act sometimes, however, I really do believe it's not all an act And she's just messed up.
    I highly suggest Dan druff ban her accounts on here until that's figured out, but that's just my opinion.
    I am only actively Tasha and Luscious Sweetlips (I only posted as Luscious Sweetlips once on here. The other accounts are banned.

Tasha, I'm confused.

Are you finally admitting to have been behind the Kentry and blackjackpro accounts here?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Tasha, I'm confused.

Are you finally admitting to have been behind the Kentry and blackjackpro accounts here?
    Yes, I am Kentry and BlackjackPro on here and other websites. I confessed to it yesterday after someone told me that just coming clean about my Alter Egos would be a good thing to do.

Tasha why did you do all of this crap?

It was a major annoyance for me to have to keep banning all of your bad dupes here.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Tasha, I'm confused.

Yes, I am Kentry and BlackjackPro on here and other websites. I confessed to it yesterday after someone told me that just coming clean about my Alter Egos would be a good thing to do.
    Yeah well, other people including myself have been telling you just to confessed for a long time. This leads me to believe that perhaps BBB or he wizard himself Highly suggested this. But you lied over and over and over and over again and claimed every time that you were not luscious sweet and various other names. I can't recall who I mentioned that to, but I had even suggested to someone that you should have to confess to all your sock puppets and then get On Bended Knees and apologize to BBB.

Can you explain your two posts in the other thread where it didn't seem to jive with your ongoing personality? Are you letting someone else use your account or Is someone dictating your comments word-for-word?

Tasha why did you do all of this crap?

It was a major annoyance for me to have to keep banning all of your bad dupes here.
    I have no Doubt she is what normal people call special. Then again, it's kind of hard to believe that someone could hold down a job as a cashier if she's as special needs as I believe.

Tasha, I'm confused.

Yeah well, other people including myself have been telling you just to confessed for a long time. This leads me to believe that perhaps BBB or he wizard himself Highly suggested this. But you lied over and over and over and over again and claimed every time that you were not luscious sweet and various other names. I can't recall who I mentioned that to, but I had even suggested to someone that you should have to confess to all your sock puppets and then get On Bended Knees and apologize to BBB.

Can you explain your two posts in the other thread where it didn't seem to jive with your ongoing personality? Are you letting someone else use your account or Is someone dictating your comments word-for-word?
    I reacted the angry way I responded to Accounting Poster's obvious scam because I had someone steal my identity and steal $1,000 from me. I had to sign paperwork claiming I was not the one who took that money. I had to wait SIX MONTHS to get that money that was stolen from me! I was beyond livid and wanted to find out who that person was and kick their ass. Even my family was shocked at how livid I was as I am usually joyful and easygoing. So I got angry when it looked like Accounting was attempting to scam people.

I reacted the angry way I responded to Accounting Poster's obvious scam because I had someone steal my identity and steal $1,000 from me. I had to sign paperwork claiming I was not the one who took that money. I had to wait SIX MONTHS to get that money that was stolen from me! I was beyond livid and wanted to find out who that person was and kick their ass. Even my family was shocked at how livid I was as I am usually joyful and easygoing. So I got angry when it looked like Accounting was attempting to scam people.
    No worries about Accounting. He's a brain dead liberal.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information