Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
more than a few people have said the same thing about your claims of making 60 to 90,000 a year for umpteen years.
Ya know what Axelwolf, you have finally figured me out.

I started posting on blackjack forums 15 years ago. Picked the lowest and easiest form of AP, card counting. I figured THAT groundbreaking stuff would REALLY impress people, since almost everyone in the AP community looks down on card counters.

I shared my experiences, most of them not very impressive for a number of years. Things like how I earned less than 10k a year for 3 years, barely scraping by on a shoestring BR. Living below the poverty line. I figured THAT would impress people.

I shared how I failed in Atlantic City, wearing out my welcome as soon as I was finally (after years) able to move up in stakes. Yeah, this failure was sure to impress people.

I shared how I was forced to pick up and move 2500 miles across country to get a second chance at my dream, leaving friends behind.

And then once I got to Vegas I have shared the ups and downs. Early backoffs. Struggling through 5 different losing 6 month periods, some of which I vented almost as bad as Zenking (well not THAT bad).

I shared a year that I made 27k for the year, vs expectation of 85k. I am sure that impressed everyone.

I shared how my posting on forums lead to my being robbed right outside my residence. Who wouldn't be impressed by that.

Yeah, you are on to me Axel. I have wasted 15 years of my life, with this charade.
Are you saying that you made all that up? Or are you just saying you heavily embellished your real life?