Thread: Hi everyone! :D

I am back from my vacation!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    What is your point? That Tasha is NOT banned, only your other sockpuppets like BJpro is?

I hope Dan Druff will reconsider this policy as it only serves to encourage you to make more sockpuppets to fuel your illness.

Or, don't you mean you got your phone service turned back on for this particular account. What, do you have some friends and family plan that you can switch around or some b******* like that?

I'm not sure why Todd banNED\\ Blackjack Pro but not Tasha if it is in fact the same people running all these f****** accounts.

, it's really nothing against you, well I guess it is,, but what I'm trying to say... is I don't care if you are on these forms, I just wish you would stick the one goddamn name and that's it. AND quit f****** around.

Had you just done that in the first place, you probably would have never been banned from all the sites.

Whomever is encouraging you to do all this crap, you really need to stop listening to them.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 07-20-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What is your point? That Tasha is NOT banned, only your other sockpuppets like BJpro is?

I hope Dan Druff will reconsider this policy as it only serves to encourage you to make more sockpuppets to fuel your illness.
    I think you're spot on with the illness part. then again, you probably know all about that

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I think you're spot on with the illness part. then again, you probably know all about that
    Only from my dealings with YOU, hotshot!

Question for you though: I have seen you mention or allude to someone encouraging or behind-the scenes controlling Nathan/Tasha and all these sockpuppet accounts and shenanigans. Can you explain that at all? Seems to me it is just one really sick person....Tasha/Nathan or Karen or whatever her real name is.

I got to say, I never paid all that much attention to all the Nathan/and various sockpuppets at WoV, until "tasha" came here. I tend to tune things like that out. Wish I had done that here. BUT this Tasha/Nathan/karen (probably Karen as a real name) person takes the cake. I was sure that Moses was the craziest MF-er on the internet, at least on the gambling forum related internet, but in the words of George Costanza "suddenly a new contender emerges".

Question for you though: I have seen you mention or allude to someone encouraging or behind-the scenes controlling Nathan/Tasha and all these sockpuppet accounts and shenanigans. Can you explain that at all? Seems to me it is just one really sick person....Tasha/Nathan or Karen or whatever her real name is.

I got to say, I never paid all that much attention to all the Nathan/and various sockpuppets at WoV, until "tasha" came here. I tend to tune things like that out. Wish I had done that here. BUT this Tasha/Nathan/karen (probably Karen as a real name) person takes the cake. I was sure that Moses was the craziest MF-er on the internet, at least on the gambling forum related internet, but in the words of George Costanza "suddenly a new contender emerges".
    I'm certainly glad dealing with me has an enlightened you about your illness, don't say I never did anything for you.:-)

I'm just making a highly educated guess that there are people on various forums that are encouraging Nathan to do and say various things and she's being manipulated. She was never innocent, since she started it all. That just gave other people ideas of what they could get her to do and say in order to have their fun. I would almost guarantee you that people are encouraging to her via p.m. and getting her to do things that they would say she can't get in trouble for doing

I would be willing to give odds that someone has manipulated her on these forms in some manner.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 07-20-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Nathan/Tasha/Karen/Blackjackpro/luscious sweet vs Moses/Tater/Old lou/whater the female personality was

How can we get these two people and probably a dozen personalities and sock puppets together?

So let's see Blackjack pro is banned here but Tasha is still posting....but Moses is banned here.

Blackjackpro surprisingly is still alive at BJTF but Moses is banned.

Is Tasha/Nathan/Blackjackpro/luscious sweet all banned at WoV? Because Moses is still alive there, although he rarely posts, knowing he can't survive there if he did.

Tater, not Moses, but Tater, who is homeless and has to borrow a phone to post, just created an account at GamblingForums. But Blackjackpro/Tasha is angry that they reprinted here post's without permission, so she probably isn't going there.

What am I missing? oh yeah, ZenZone….the funny farm where moses is the only active poster, reposting threads from all these forums and talking to himself, answering like he was part of the discussion. Can we get blackjackpro/Tasha/Nathan to Zenzone, so these two and their 12 multiple personalities can entertain us all? Tasha? how about it? Nathan? Blackjackpro...how about it?

Only one name pops into my head. WIZARDOFNOTHING.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Only one name pops into my head. WIZARDOFNOTHING.
    Are you saying that I am a Sock of Wizard Of Nothing? O.O. He is a White Male and I am a Black Female. We are clearly two different people! There were also rumors of us being tbe same person last year, just beyond weird! O.O

Nathan/Tasha/Karen/Blackjackpro/luscious sweet vs Moses/Tater/Old lou/whater the female personality was

How can we get these two people and probably a dozen personalities and sock puppets together?

So let's see Blackjack pro is banned here but Tasha is still posting....but Moses is banned here.

Is Tasha/Nathan/Blackjackpro/luscious sweet all banned at WoV? Because Moses is still alive there, although he rarely posts, knowing he can't survive there if he did.

Tater, not Moses, but Tater, who is homeless and has to borrow a phone to post, just created an account at GamblingForums. But Blackjackpro/Tasha is angry that they reprinted here post's without permission, so she probably isn't going there.

What am I missing? oh yeah, ZenZone….the funny farm where moses is the only active poster, reposting threads from all these forums and talking to himself, answering like he was part of the discussion. Can we get blackjackpro/Tasha/Nathan to Zenzone, so these two and their 12 multiple personalities can entertain us all? Tasha? how about it? Nathan? Blackjackpro...how about it?
    To be fair Moses is banned because he actually tried to look for you to beat you up in the REAL WORLD. At first his request seemed reasonable, something like, "Hey, how can I find KJ? I just want to have a nice dinner with him and shoot the breeze with him." A very observant and cautious Poster replied something like,"I am getting a very uh oh feeling about Moses's seemingly innocous request. I have a feeling that Moses is trying to hurt KewlJ. Please no one actually tell Moses how to find KewlJ." Moses soon admitted/implied that if he had gotten the information on how to find you he would have beat you up, luckily that cautious and observant Poster was quick on the draw and gave out that good warning and prevented you from getting beat up. Moses was banned for plotting to beat you up. I never threatened/Plotted to beat anyone up so I am not banned.

To be fair Moses is banned because he actually tried to look for you to beat you up in the REAL WORLD. At first his request seemed reasonable, something like, "Hey, how can I find KJ? I just want to have a nice dinner with him and shoot the breeze with him." A very observant and cautious Poster replied something like,"I am getting a very uh oh feeling about Moses's seemingly innocous request. I have a feeling that Moses is trying to hurt KewlJ. Please no one actually tell Moses how to find KewlJ." Moses soon admitted/implied that if he had gotten the information on how to find you he would have beat you up, luckily that cautious and observant Poster was quick on the draw and gave out that good warning and prevented you from getting beat up. Moses was banned for plotting to beat you up. I never threatened/Plotted to beat anyone up so I am not banned.
    To be fair, you really should stop writing “To be fair” with everyone of your dirty smelly socks. You are so easy to figure out Doughnut Girl. Everything you write comes from the same 75IQ level of writing ability.

I seriously hope your Walgreens isn’t one that is closing because there is zero chance anyone hires you and I for one don’t want to support you on welfare. We have enough problems paying for Billy already.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

To be fair, you really should stop writing “To be fair” with everyone of your dirty smelly socks. You are so easy to figure out Doughnut Girl. Everything you write comes from the same 75IQ level of writing ability.

I seriously hope your Walgreens isn’t one that is closing because there is zero chance anyone hires you and I for one don’t want to support you on welfare. We have enough problems paying for Billy already.

You are such a nasty person, Boz. And I am not. I Am A Doughnut.

Yet less than 5 minutes after you posted this, the Doughnut Retard also posted on GF.

Probably just a coincidence, right?

At least try to hide your socks that you lied to the Wizard about being done with.

Guaranteed Doughnut is using a phone in South Florida, but GF doesn’t care. So keep socking away, it’s what you do. Retard!

Yet less than 5 minutes after you posted this, the Doughnut Retard also posted on GF.

At least try to hide your socks that you lied to the Wizard about being done with.

Guaranteed Doughnut is using a phone in South Florida, but GF doesn’t care. So keep socking away, it’s what you do. Retard!
    Boz, you are an Asshole. I would never have defended you of I saw hiw ugly your true colors really were.

Boz, you are an Asshole. I would never have defended you of I saw hiw ugly your true colors really were.
    How about a denial along the lines of "I am not I am a Doughnut, promise".

You just can't stop creating socks. And you are being played by Freddy, but you are too stupid to see it.

I truly feel bad for you. Perhaps you could get a few hundred dollars by submitting yourself to some clinical evaluation tests. There are many of them in the Miami area if you look and pay decent money if you are willing to try experimental procedures.

Originally Posted by belljohn11 View Post
    Hey! I am new here
    I find this all suspicious.... My thread laid dormant for almost a month and then you bump it up just to claim that you are new here. Why claim that you are new in a thread that lied dormant for almost a month?

Thread Information