something about my situation with Mike and WoV banning.

It has come to my attention in the past few days that several members at WoV, Axelwolf, RS_ in particular, but probably a few others, have at times argued or spoke on my behalf to Mike Shackleford concerning that whole situation. Unfortunately as we all know Mike is....well Mike and has never been able to bring himself to work towards a solution even though he knows and has admitted some wrongdoing.

I had heard things like that before but was never sure. And to be honest I have always been a little agitated at Axelwolf, RS_ and others in Mike's "circle" for not standing up for me more. Especially since it has now been proven that I was right about the fraud I called out in the first place that lead to everything and especially since it is now obvious to everyone that Norm only showed up at WoV to use Mike to ban me.

I am sure as friends of Mike's some of these guys were put in a hard spot, speaking up for what they knew was wrong vs agitating Mike, especially once I started really going after Mike. It is comforting to know that some of these guys tried behind the scenes.

So I would like to publicly thank Axelwolf, RS_, and anyone else who spoke to Mike on my behalf and I apologize for some of the bad things I was thinking about you for not doing more.