Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accountinquestion's play of the month.

So this isn't really a play, but a free $125.

https://eligibility.equifaxbreachset...en/eligibility Put in last 6 of ssn and last name. You MIGHT just win $125.

That easy, boys.

I won my $125. Now you get yours.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

https://eligibility.equifaxbreachset...en/eligibility Put in last 6 of ssn and last name. You MIGHT just win $125.

That easy, boys.

This is obviously a Scam. Please tell me no one is stupid enough to fall for this blatant Scam.

That easy, boys.

You left money on the table

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

That easy, boys.

This is obviously a Scam. Please tell me no one is stupid enough to fall for this blatant Scam.
    LOOOL. Todd, she caught me ! Ban me now !

I thought maaaayyyybe people would be pissed this has nothing to do with Vegas....

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

That easy, boys.

Lol. I haven't submitted anything yet!

That easy, boys.

So you admitted in a roundabout way you are trying to get people scammed. Good to know.

That easy, boys.

Then get the whole $250.

Hey Tasha, it seems very obvious to me that you are letting somebody use your account or someone is dictating exactly what you're saying right now.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Hey Tasha, it seems very obvious to me that you are letting somebody use your account or someone is dictating exactly what you're saying right now.
    No, just righteous anger considering the fact that this seemed like Accounting Poster was trying to get people scammed. I myself was a victim of identity theft and had $1,000 stolen from me so I don't take what appears to be attempted scam lightly.

And. just as I thought. There was a link that says that MANY people won't be getting the full $125 even if they qualify. They'll be getting like $30 or something like that. Sp, you are potentially risking identity theft for less than 1/4 of the advertised payout
    SCAM! You'd honestly do better by putting $1 on a winning Roulette Number than doing that.

Once again we have Tasha-"SheOfManyFakeNames", writing about something she has no knowledge about. Hell, you supposedly read about it and STILL you don't know!

Or are you just fucking with people again?

This is the company in question:

Equifax Inc. is a consumer credit reporting agency. Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
    They already HAVE your personal information! That's WHAT THEY DO!

And if they DON'T have your data, you can't sign up!

As for the possibility of getting less than the $125, that is quite true. There is a limited amount set aside and if everyone eligible signs up then the amount would go down but your correlation about roulette makes about as much sense as the rest of your missive.

You want respect? EARN it. Stop blabbing on about things you know nothing about.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    You want respect? EARN it. Stop blabbing on about things you know nothing about.
    NATHAN!!!!!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PART OF HIS POST AND IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO EVER GRASP THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A POST AND TEND TO FOCUS ON NONSENSE.

how many times do you need to be told this????? That's one of the reason you got suspended from WOV and made yourself a target of the mods.

Once again we have Tasha-"SheOfManyFakeNames", writing about something she has no knowledge about. Hell, you supposedly read about it and STILL you don't know!

Equifax Inc. is a consumer credit reporting agency. Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.

As for the possibility of getting less than the $125, that is quite true. There is a limited amount set aside and if everyone eligible signs up then the amount would go down but your correlation about roulette makes about as much sense as the rest of your missive.

I just get so mad when I see what looks to be a scam. I still wanna beat the shit out of whoever stole my $1,000. Funny thing is, I put my personal information on something like that link being talked abput and not soon aftet I had my identity stolen and my $1,000. Still makes me furious.

I just get so mad when I see what looks to be a scam. I still wanna beat the shit out of whoever stole my $1,000. Funny thing is, I put my personal information on something like that link being talked abput and not soon aftet I had my identity stolen and my $1,000. Still makes me furious.
    Because you are a MORON. The good things is most morons can learn from their mistakes. The first step is to admit you are moron, and remember it right before deciding to say or post anything.

Consider yourself lucky Dan still allows you to post, so maybe you should take the advice others give you.

Or you can just continue to act like a moron.

you already said this, it seems obvious you're ignoring they important parts on purpose.

This is funny. At first I thought I was semi-clever posting this here then of course it is mentioned on every news outlet and turns out we're not likely to get the full $125 or $250. I will probably just go for the 10 years protection instead as there is far more value there for me. So I'm a bit embarassed I made this thread.. but here Tasha is, as dense as a literate human can possibly be, warning everyone. lol. Then after being shown they're wrong, it goes from "scam" to "just what I thought"...

Dan Druff should ban this person as they'll never post anything of value and just turn threads into a mess.

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;90967][QUOTE=Tasha;90964]

Dan Druff should ban this person as they'll never post anything of value and just turn threads into a mess.
    Never happen. He wants multiple trolls who aren’t welcome on other gambling websites for the traffic. Then again this isn’t really a gambling forum.

This is funny. At first I thought I was semi-clever posting this here then of course it is mentioned on every news outlet and turns out we're not likely to get the full $125 or $250. I will probably just go for the 10 years protection instead as there is far more value there for me. So I'm a bit embarassed I made this thread.. but here Tasha is, as dense as a literate human can possibly be, warning everyone. lol. Then after being shown they're wrong, it goes from "scam" to "just what I thought"...

Well maybe I don't take what looks to be a SCAM lightly. When you have some unknown Ass steal your identity and $1,000 from you, then we'll talk.

[QUOTE=mcap;90968][QUOTE=accountinquestion;90967]

Never happen. He wants multiple trolls who aren’t welcome on other gambling websites for the traffic. Then again this isn’t really a gambling forum.
    It should be obvious anyway, but I just wanted to point out that "I" did not make that quote above, that was accountinquestion
    Last edited by Spock; 07-28-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Well maybe I don't take what looks to be a SCAM lightly. When you have some unknown Ass steal your identity and $1,000 from you, then we'll talk.
    You really, REALLY don't get this. Whether you were scammed is completely immaterial to the fact that you posted BAD information.

Now while I think it's probably a very, very slim chance that anyone listened to you, (while there are scores of people that read the forum but don't post I doubt any were dumb enough to believe you), the fact is they could have and if they did someone might have been financially harmed by YOUR post. And this isn't your first rodeo; you have done the exact same thing before.

It would have taken you just a few seconds to verify. Baron's, CBS News, Slate, Snopes, (whose only raison d'être is to DEBUNK stories like this), and page after page after page on Google verify it as being authentic.

But no. You just spew out whatever you feel like regardless of how it might affect others.

Keep it up, and you'll likely find yourself with yet another forum that's banned you.

Thread Information