Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was NOT Mendoza!

I promise this is the REAL truth. People have been making implication jokes of Mendoza being one of my Socks. Mendoza is a MAN and is fluent in Spanish and I am a WOMAN and NOT Fluent in Spanish! I promise to God that I was NOT Mendoza! It's the REAL truth, I 100 percent PROMISE!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I didn't see anything by Mendoza that showed he was fluent in Spanish. Besides, Barney is Mendoza.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

La chinga tu madre cabron.

Quit making stupid threads here that have nothing to do with Las Vegas and belong in your stupid corner anyway. You make another dumbass thread in here that has nothing to do with Las Vegas pretty much every day just for la attencion.

I request that Tasha be permanently banned. Don’t worry, Dan won’t read this bullshit anyway.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I didn't see anything by Mendoza that showed he was fluent in Spanish. Besides, Barney is Mendoza.
    Mendoza frequently burst into Spanish in his WOV posts which is how I know he is Fluent in Spanish. For example, he said something like,"Senor Hable Mierde," which means "Sir talks shit." (LOL. )And was suspended for cussing in Spanish. I understand a little Spanish but am NOT fluent in it.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Who is Barney? So Barney is Mendoza? I thought I was Mendoza? (According to Axel "Show Me the CTRs" Wolf)

Last edited by MDawg; 04-02-2020 at 09:15 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Damn Mickey! I guess I just realized one way for you to force me to read your banal content is by having someone else quote it. THEN, it DOES appear in my feed even though the original post is Ignored.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Boz, I am NOT the I Am A Doughnut Poster! Really, it's the truth!

I am not Gambling Fan! I am sick of being accused of being random People! My last Sock was BlackjackPro and that was about 8 months ago!

I broke the rules by having multiple Accounts on here. I am

Gambling Fan
    I Am A Doughnut
    Karen Nathan
    Kentry
    Krazychick

Makes it hard to believe with your documented history of being unable to tell the truth.

I guess you are going to lie and say this isn’t you either.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Damn Mickey! I guess I just realized one way for you to force me to read your banal content is by having someone else quote it. THEN, it DOES appear in my feed even though the original post is Ignored.
    You like trolling but you don't like being trolled. Weak. Damn weak. You can dish it out but snivel when you get blowback.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Who is Barney? So Barney is Mendoza? I thought I was Mendoza? (According to Axel "Show Me the CTRs" Wolf)

I actually believe it's Tasha more than I would believe it's you. She certainly seems to know a lot about Spanish suddenly. Nathan/Tasha, you're not protesting enough like when you did when it was actually really wasn't you. Calling for an all-out IP check verification between multiple forums or whatever you were asking for. I'd be willing to bet the person is/was using a VPN, from Florida, or some type of correlation. No one can ever believe a word you say when it comes to sock puppets you have made the same type of threads before claiming a sock puppet wasn't you.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I promise this is the REAL truth. People have been making implication jokes of Mendoza being one of my Socks. Mendoza is a MAN and is fluent in Spanish and I am a WOMAN and NOT Fluent in Spanish! I promise to God that I was NOT Mendoza! It's the REAL truth, I 100 percent PROMISE!
    Tasha, of course you aren’t Mendoza, because you’re Bob21. We’ve already established that fact. But there are some that think you might be Moses. It’s hard to keep up with all this. Where is Bosox forum detective when we need him?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I actually believe it's Tasha more than I would believe it's you. She certainly seems to know a lot about Spanish suddenly. Nathan/Tasha, you're not protesting enough like when you did when it was actually really wasn't you. Calling for an all-out IP check verification between multiple forums or whatever you were asking for. I'd be willing to bet the person is/was using a VPN, from Florida, or some type of correlation. No one can ever believe a word you say when it comes to sock puppets you have made the same type of threads before claiming a sock puppet wasn't you.
    But I was NOT Mendoza! I'm telling the 100 percent truth! In fact, I DARE WOV to do an IP check on both me and Mendoza and they would see we were two different people!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Tasha, of course you aren’t Mendoza, because you’re Bob21. We’ve already established that fact. But there are some that think you might be Moses. It’s hard to keep up with all this. Where is Bosox forum detective when we need him?
    I am not you and I am not Moses.

But I was NOT Mendoza! I'm telling the 100 percent truth! In fact, I DARE WOV to do an IP check on both me and Mendoza and they would see we were two different people!
    They would have to do multiple IP checks and then cross-reference it with other sites you go on since you obviously know you can't use the same IP address. That would only give evidence saying it was in fact you, it could never exonerate you. A simple VPN and a different device would work just fine.

They would have to do multiple IP checks and then cross-reference it with other sites you go on since you obviously know you can't use the same IP address. That would only give evidence saying it was in fact you, it could never exonerate you. A simple VPN and a different device would work just fine.
    Mendoza and I most likely weren't even from the same STATE! Wait a minute. Mendoza should sign up here and that would cement that he and I are NOT the same person!
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-03-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Tasha, I just read the title of this thread again it says “I was NOT Mendoza!” Are you trying to trick us with how you phased this title? Does that mean you are Mendoza now? You weren’t him in some distant past, but now you’ve become Mendoza or you’ve now taken on the identity of Mendoza?

Or am I reading too much into your title? I’m leaning to you’re currently Mendoza. I’ve been asking for Bosox forum detective’s help with this, but he hasn’t been responding. Probably working on some other forum detective problem.

Tasha, I just read the title of this thread again it says “I was NOT Mendoza!” Are you trying to trick us with how you phased this title? Does that mean you are Mendoza now? You weren’t him in some distant past, but now you’ve become Mendoza or you’ve now taken on the identity of Mendoza?

Or am I reading too much into your title? I’m leaning to you’re currently Mendoza. I’ve been asking for Bosox forum detective’s help with this, but he hasn’t been responding. Probably working on some other forum detective problem.
    I was NEVER Mendoza!

I was NEVER Mendoza!
    That helps clear it up. Thank you! So does that mean you’re Bob??

Mendoza and I most likely weren't even from the same STATE! Wait a minute. Mendoza should sign up here and that would cement that he and I are NOT the same person!
    No, it wouldn't cement anything.

No, it wouldn't cement anything.
    Well, Dan could do IP checks of me and Mendoza and that would cement it especially if Mendoza lives in a different State than I do. I remember being accused of being a Sock on another website and the Admin stepped in and did IP checks and confirmed that the other Poster I was being accused of was NOT my Sock as we posted in DIFFERENT States! He said something like,"I did IP checks on both Nathan and The Greatest GOAT of all time and they are completely different people. Nathan posts from Florida and The Greatest GOAT posts from Washington State. Case Closed." I did a victory dance.....And Posters replied,"Maybe if you didn't have other Socks we would have believed you when you claimed you weren't The Greatest GOAT!"

Thread Information