Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Here is a complete list of all Alter Egos I have on Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

A danger to Society? LMAO! I am as harmless as a Butterfly!
    Tell that to the people on the island of Naath, where a poisonous butterfly carried a disease known as Butterfly Fever. (Game of Thrones)
    I'm as harmless as a NORMAL Butterfly, not a Fictional Poisonous Butterfly from Game Of Thrones.

Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    So basically you are so fucking stupid that you get caught on every website you try it on. Not sure why you get your rocks off trying to trick people. I believe that you are a danger to society
    How's the 1000th attempt coming along fatass

Here is a foul rant I made under one pf my "Friends," when I got tired of the "Friend," because that Sock had become useless and stupid. I WANTED the Admin to BAN this Account which is why I wrote such a nasty nasty thread.

To be CLEAR, this following rant is from the OTHER WEBSITE, not for this website.

"I'm leaving this board! I am tired of you guys constantly harassing me and calling me someone I am not out of the blue. You guys just randomly accuse posters of being someone they are not without proof or evidence? That's how people in 1698 got killed! By accusations with no proof! f**k you guys! You sh*theads can go suck my dick! Also I love how I apparently am the only one whose Member Title has gone down TWICE to Newbie after being a Junior Executive! That is no f**king coincidence, or glitch as someone said it might be. I realize that this only happens when the Admin of this board is on. He must be f**king downgrading my Member title so that I cannot post replies in some forums. If it is true, and he downgraded me so I cannot post replies, f**k him! f**k you guys, f**k the Admin of this board, f**k this website in general! You can all f**k yourselves with this f**king website after I sh*t it out of my ass!"

AND surprisingly, the Admin DID NOT ban this now useless Account when he read it. So I was stuck with this useless Account. Good job, idiot! The Admin banned the Account for a way less controversial thing.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-27-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    So basically you are so fucking stupid that you get caught on every website you try it on. Not sure why you get your rocks off trying to trick people. I believe that you are a danger to society
    Troll much?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Troll much?
    At first I was thinking he meant Poker Grinder, who admitted he is trying to lose weight, but I guess he may have meant you if you are GWAE.

Thread Information