Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is a complete list of all Alter Egos I have on Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

A danger to Society? LMAO! I am as harmless as a Butterfly!
    Tell that to the people on the island of Naath, where a poisonous butterfly carried a disease known as Butterfly Fever. (Game of Thrones)
    I'm as harmless as a NORMAL Butterfly, not a Fictional Poisonous Butterfly from Game Of Thrones.

Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    So basically you are so fucking stupid that you get caught on every website you try it on. Not sure why you get your rocks off trying to trick people. I believe that you are a danger to society
    How's the 1000th attempt coming along fatass

Here is a foul rant I made under one pf my "Friends," when I got tired of the "Friend," because that Sock had become useless and stupid. I WANTED the Admin to BAN this Account which is why I wrote such a nasty nasty thread.

To be CLEAR, this following rant is from the OTHER WEBSITE, not for this website.

"I'm leaving this board! I am tired of you guys constantly harassing me and calling me someone I am not out of the blue. You guys just randomly accuse posters of being someone they are not without proof or evidence? That's how people in 1698 got killed! By accusations with no proof! f**k you guys! You sh*theads can go suck my dick! Also I love how I apparently am the only one whose Member Title has gone down TWICE to Newbie after being a Junior Executive! That is no f**king coincidence, or glitch as someone said it might be. I realize that this only happens when the Admin of this board is on. He must be f**king downgrading my Member title so that I cannot post replies in some forums. If it is true, and he downgraded me so I cannot post replies, f**k him! f**k you guys, f**k the Admin of this board, f**k this website in general! You can all f**k yourselves with this f**king website after I sh*t it out of my ass!"

AND surprisingly, the Admin DID NOT ban this now useless Account when he read it. So I was stuck with this useless Account. Good job, idiot! The Admin banned the Account for a way less controversial thing.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-27-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    So basically you are so fucking stupid that you get caught on every website you try it on. Not sure why you get your rocks off trying to trick people. I believe that you are a danger to society
    Troll much?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Troll much?
    At first I was thinking he meant Poker Grinder, who admitted he is trying to lose weight, but I guess he may have meant you if you are GWAE.

Okay, time for me to admit to more Gambling "Friends,"

Cindy(I honestly forgot about this "Friend," the first time around when I started this thread. )
    Gambling Fan
    I Am A Doughnut
    Krazychick/Krazychicka/Krazychic
    Slot Lover(Once again, forgot about this one the first time around)
    Roulette Lover

All of the "Friends," I mentioned are all the Friends I have. There are no more "Friends," after the ones I already mentioned to the best of my knowledge.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Cindy(I honestly forgot about this "Friend," the first time around when I started this thread. )
    Gambling Fan
    I Am A Doughnut
    Roulette Lover

All of the "Friends," I mentioned are all the Friends I have. There are no more "Friends," after the ones I already mentioned to the best of my knowledge.
    Tasha why did you keep making socks and lying about them after you said you regretted making socks and trolling? I really wanted to cuss you out but I’m being nice about it today. I still think you deserve to be banned from all forums not on voy.com. By the way you forgot bob21 admitted he was you.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Gambling Fan
    I Am A Doughnut
    Roulette Lover

Tasha why did you keep making socks and lying about them after you said you regretted making socks and trolling? I really wanted to cuss you out but I’m being nice about it today. I still think you deserve to be banned from all forums not on voy.com. By the way you forgot bob21 admitted he was you.
    Bob21 is NOT me. Bob21 was joking when he said that. I used my Socks on GF to rant about my permenant banning from WOV and not DT....:/ I was seriously going to go on a cussing rant against WOV under my original Account after I felt played and used by them(I did EVERYTHING they asked me to do in hopes of being reinstated but I never got reinstated on WOV despite bending over backwards in the hopes of being reinstated) but I was talked out of doing so. I decided to rant about my frustrations about WOV using my "Friends," instead.
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-24-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Why did you keep lying to us about the real truth though when we said you were GamblingFan and crazychick and that donut guy?

As I drive around town in my 59 Peugeot, it is time for Lt. Deech to light up a stogie. Ma'am, this episode would not last 15 minutes on TV.

Bob21 is NOT me.
    I’m pretty sure I’m you Tasha. Let’s stop the façade we’re different people. Bob21

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Why did you keep lying to us about the real truth though when we said you were GamblingFan and crazychick and that donut guy?
    Because I wrote nasty things about WOV under the I Am A Doughnut account and a nasty rant against The Wizard himself under The Gambling Fan Account. I denied being Krazychicka because I knew if I confessed, I'd be banned from WOV FOREVER.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Bob21 is NOT me.
    I’m pretty sure I’m you Tasha. Let’s stop the façade we’re different people. Bob21
    !!!!!!!!!

Ma'am, all I care is about facts. The lies cannot be taken away. The assurance and veracity of comments, by said, are now wrong. Internet posting, for the most part, is not a crime. For some, a rest is needed.

Tasha, why do you post "as blackjack newbie" at all on blackjack the forum? Do you know anything at all about the game? I know That I was tough on you this week but one of the previous times you started a thread there it started an all out free for all battle.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-26-2020 at 06:07 AM.

Originally Posted by kolorprospaintingseo View Post
    Specialbutter... uuuuuhhhh, ew. Haha!
    I was hungry when I chose that name and was craving food with butter on it, so Special Butter it was!

I was hungry when I chose that name and was craving food with butter on it, so Special Butter it was!

Serious question, although I don`t know why I`m asking because you`re a confirmed liar and can`t tell the truth to save your life, but....are you black?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Serious question, although I don`t know why I`m asking because you`re a confirmed liar and can`t tell the truth to save your life, but....are you black?

I have the complexion of the outside of a Twix bar, so there you go!

Thread Information