Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Oh, How Much Better Can This Get?

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    So Mickey, I was watching Steve Bullock last night when CNN aired his town hall meeting. He is one of the few democrats I actually like and share a lot of positions with. The majority are too far to the left , still not as dangerous as Trump, but not the type of candidates I could get excited about seeing as president. I was wondering what you thought about him since he is the governor of Montana the state in which you reside.
    Bullock is a democrat governor in a state where the legislature is dominated by republicans. He's pretty much a centrist, pro jobs, pro growth, pro coal (important to Montana). He's taken on the tactic of the previous governor, democrat Brian Sweitzer, of working with republicans to get things done. Of all the democrat presidential candidates he's the only one I like.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

If it came down to a vote between Bullock and Trump who would you vote for?

I didn't vote for Bullock for governor. I voted for Rick Hill, the republican. I'm with Trump until the end. The things he is doing I've been wanting to see for a long time especially on trade. If China is allowed to continue with the huge trade deficits they will eventually own all of the US. Then where will we be? Clinton/Bush/Obama sold us out with the trade deals. Millions of jobs went overseas and 50,000 factories closed down. This put huge pressure on middle class people to remain in the middle class. Proud people want to work not go on welfare.

This is an example of why I like Trump. One of the early things he did was open up ANWR, Dakota Access and Keystone guaranteeing future non-dependence on foreign oil. This is something the dems or an establishment republican would have never done. I have Alaska history so I can tell you something about Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Jimmy Carter locked it up in one of his last acts before leaving office. Take an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of paper. Then put a postage stamp in the upper left hand corner. The paper represents the size of ANWR. The postage stamp represents where the oil is. And the drilling zone is only about 2000 acres. About 10 billion barrels of oil. Polls in Alaska have always shown 85% support for drilling. That's as bipartisan as it gets. But Alaska, with just one congressman, has never had the political power to get it done----until Trump. Forty fricking years of that oil being locked up with no hope of it ever changing. But Trump gets in office and one of the first things he says is "screw the dumasses that have had this oil locked up for so long. You guys get in there and start drilling. Pronto!!!

That's what I like about Trump. Fricking action. He's bold and moves on things. He see's the stupid stuff like locking up ANWR, Dakota Access and Keystone for what it is, stupid as stupid gets. He see's the Russian natural gas pipeline into Germany for what it is, stupid on the German's part to become dependent on Russia. He knows China will end up owning the US if the trade deficits don't stop.He makes decisions like a businessman, not a politician. That's what this country has needed for a long long time.

I could go on with more examples but this will suffice for now. I'm with Trump because the alternative, whether its a dem or establishment republican, will just put us back on the path of selling the country out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I didn't vote for Bullock for governor. I voted for Rick Hill, the republican. I'm with Trump until the end. The things he is doing I've been wanting to see for a long time especially on trade. If China is allowed to continue with the huge trade deficits they will eventually own all of the US. Then where will we be? Clinton/Bush/Obama sold us out with the trade deals. Millions of jobs went overseas and 50,000 factories closed down. This put huge pressure on middle class people to remain in the middle class. Proud people want to work not go on welfare.

This is an example of why I like Trump. One of the early things he did was open up ANWR, Dakota Access and Keystone guaranteeing future non-dependence on foreign oil. This is something the dems or an establishment republican would have never done. I have Alaska history so I can tell you something about Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Jimmy Carter locked it up in one of his last acts before leaving office. Take an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of paper. Then put a postage stamp in the upper left hand corner. The paper represents the size of ANWR. The postage stamp represents where the oil is. And the drilling zone is only about 2000 acres. About 10 billion barrels of oil. Polls in Alaska have always shown 85% support for drilling. That's as bipartisan as it gets. But Alaska, with just one congressman, has never had the political power to get it done----until Trump. Forty fricking years of that oil being locked up with no hope of it ever changing. But Trump gets in office and one of the first things he says is "screw the dumasses that have had this oil locked up for so long. You guys get in there and start drilling. Pronto!!!

That's what I like about Trump. Fricking action. He's bold and moves on things. He see's the stupid stuff like locking up ANWR, Dakota Access and Keystone for what it is, stupid as stupid gets. He see's the Russian natural gas pipeline into Germany for what it is, stupid on the German's part to become dependent on Russia. He knows China will end up owning the US if the trade deficits don't stop.He makes decisions like a businessman, not a politician. That's what this country has needed for a long long time.

I could go on with more examples but this will suffice for now. I'm with Trump because the alternative, whether its a dem or establishment republican, will just put us back on the path of selling the country out.
    And this is exactly how ALL Trump supporters feel. He doesn't care about race, creed, sexual orientation or religious affiliation--those are attack points from the left because they can see how good a job he is doing and they have no words for that. The man sees stupid and makes it right. He sees rip-offs and he turns it into fair. He watches allies stumble and he calls them out on it. He is the CEO of the USA--not a King like Obama thought of himself as.

Even the Jews who publicly claim to hate him will privately vote for him this time around. They know what's going on here....they know he has their backs while the democrats are too nervous and cowardly to slap down the racist Muslim congresswoman. And do any of those 20+ democratic clowns running for President have ANY explanation against why middle America's 401k's have gone sky-high since Trump took over? Good luck with that one. The economy's alive and robust, minorities have jobs again, home ownership is up, and taxes are down. China has met their match after making chumps out of the last 3 president's. This country sees the democrats as kooks.

Mickey, thank you for your response. There are a lot of us in the middle who do not share your or Rob's view of Donald Trump. At one time I am almost ashamed to admit I considered voting for him. I am beginning to believe the man is becoming batshit crazy. Maybe he will get reelected maybe he won't. At this point I would vote for just about anybody rather than giving Trump four more years to to wreak havoc and ring up unprecedented debt on our country and on future generations. He is like a little kid who always has to get his way regardless of the cost to the rest of us. That is why there are quite a few republicans stepping up and speaking out against him. There must be something wrong with someone that thinks they are smarter than all the generals, all the scientists, and anyone else that holds an opinion on any subject; who thinks it is a good idea to use nukes to stop hurricanes and whose closest allies appear to be Putin and the Korean dictator. He refers to himself as a stable genius but I would be surprised if his IQ was anywhere close to Obama, Clinton, or either of the Bushes. As crappy of a president as he has been so far I think he will be an even worse private citizen once he leaves or is removed from office. His love of country and the middle class is all a big con job. As time goes by more and more people are realizing this. Even the non educated white voters are beginning to turn on Trump.

Mickey, thank you for your response. There are a lot of us in the middle who do not share your or Rob's view of Donald Trump. At one time I am almost ashamed to admit I considered voting for him. I am beginning to believe the man is becoming batshit crazy. Maybe he will get reelected maybe he won't. At this point I would vote for just about anybody rather than giving Trump four more years to to wreak havoc and ring up unprecedented debt on our country and on future generations. He is like a little kid who always has to get his way regardless of the cost to the rest of us. That is why there are quite a few republicans stepping up and speaking out against him. There must be something wrong with someone that thinks they are smarter than all the generals, all the scientists, and anyone else that holds an opinion on any subject; who thinks it is a good idea to use nukes to stop hurricanes and whose closest allies appear to be Putin and the Korean dictator. He refers to himself as a stable genius but I would be surprised if his IQ was anywhere close to Obama, Clinton, or either of the Bushes. As crappy of a president as he has been so far I think he will be an even worse private citizen once he leaves or is removed from office. His love of country and the middle class is all a big con job. As time goes by more and more people are realizing this. Even the non educated white voters are beginning to turn on Trump.
    This is how you lefties are operating. You have to attack his character because you can't argue with his results. You have to keep up the myths about Putin and Jong Un. Establishment republicans can go to hell. And then your myth about uneducated white voters. The most uneducated voting block in this country is the low income/welfare class. They vote en masse for democrats to keep the freebies coming. All you lefties do is push myths.

PS: Watch out for the growing conservative movement among African-Americans. They hate the illegals taking their jobs and housing.

Donald Trump is devoid of empathy and character. Dream on as far as Trump attracting African American voters. They are smarter than you think they are. Trump has insulted so many people that even his own previous inner circle have turned away from him. He is even starting to attack FOX News. Blaming anyone he can think of for his own blunders. He criticizes everyone but fails to look within and realize that most of the problems he is dealing with are of his own creation. Speaking of freebies, what do you think of all the freebies Trump handed out to the wealthiest one tenth of one percent with his tax cut? Seems to me that spending is up and tax revenues are down and we are heading in the wrong direction as far as debt reduction is concerned.

Donald Trump is devoid of empathy and character. Dream on as far as Trump attracting African American voters. They are smarter than you think they are. Trump has insulted so many people that even his own previous inner circle have turned away from him. He is even starting to attack FOX News. Blaming anyone he can think of for his own blunders. He criticizes everyone but fails to look within and realize that most of the problems he is dealing with are of his own creation. Speaking of freebies, what do you think of all the freebies Trump handed out to the wealthiest one tenth of one percent with his tax cut? Seems to me that spending is up and tax revenues are down and we are heading in the wrong direction as far as debt reduction is concerned.
    Like I said you have to come with the myths because you have nothing else.

Mickey I wish it were myths but everything is cold hard facts. I just hope when it is time for him to go he goes peacefully.

Mickey I wish it were myths but everything is cold hard facts. I just hope when it is time for him to go he goes peacefully.
    That’s another myth you are creating. When your time is up another president is sworn in. You lefties just can’t help it with the delusional thinking. It won’t fly with working Americans.

Trump has accomplished more in 2 1/2 years than any president has done in 8. That’s just cold hard facts that lefties choose to ignore.

No need to fret Mickey. Sorry if some of my posts have gotten under your skin. Providing Trump and his children can stay out of jail, in a couple of years you should be a happy camper. That is when he will partner with Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, Alex Jones and others and start Trump TV. 24 hours of nonstop bashing of the Clintons, Barrack Obama, and extolling the virtues of building a wall on the southern border. Undeterred by fake news journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, I can just see Trump foaming at the mouth as he spews hours upon hours of propaganda, lies, excuses, and false accusations to all of Trumpsters out there that think he is the chosen one. Trust me. He is not going to get reelected but better things will be in store for you and others that think like you if you can just be patient for a couple more years. That is, provided. Trump can stay out of jail.

No need to fret Mickey. Sorry if some of my posts have gotten under your skin. Providing Trump and his children can stay out of jail, in a couple of years you should be a happy camper. That is when he will partner with Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, Alex Jones and others and start Trump TV. 24 hours of nonstop bashing of the Clintons, Barrack Obama, and extolling the virtues of building a wall on the southern border. Undeterred by fake news journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, I can just see Trump foaming at the mouth as he spews hours upon hours of propaganda, lies, excuses, and false accusations to all of Trumpsters out there that think he is the chosen one. Trust me. He is not going to get reelected but better things will be in store for you and others that think like you if you can just be patient for a couple more years. That is, provided. Trump can stay out of jail.
    You don't have me fretting you have me laughing. You're just propagating more myths but I'm laughing out loud at your ignorance. Dude, you need to do your homework before you run off at the mouth about things you know nothing about. This really exposes you as just another ignorant liberal. Shepard Smith has the lowest rated show on Fox News because he's a lefty that hates Trump. Everybody knows that....except maybe you. Fox viewers don't like Shep. Just yesterday I had to listen to him rant about how the tariffs are killing American consumers but the Chinese are doing just fine, not hurting at all. And Chris Wallace is the same thing, a lefty that hates Trump.

That's what you don't get about Fox News. Do you want to hear the liberal point of view everyday? Then watch Fox News. They have a super long list of liberal analysts and debaters that are on every show everyday. But the catch is you have to hear the conservative point of view to. You get both sides everyday because the conservatives on Fox News are not only not afraid to debate liberals they welcome it with open arms. They want it. How can you make an informed opinion if you don't listen to both sides?

For all his flaws Trump is not evil. He has the best interests of the country at heart. The left is evil. Pure evil....and also ignorant.

Can't stand Shep Smith...

Evil is an autocratic bully destroying this country with his divisive actions and affiliations. The autocratic bully I am referring to is of course Donald J. Trump.

Evil is an autocratic bully destroying this country with his divisive actions and affiliations. The autocratic bully I am referring to is of course Donald J. Trump.
    No, the bullies are the unelected liberal federal judges that keep stopping up progress with injunctions on actions by a duly elected President they know full well will not fly at SOTUS.

The twisted hate of the left can all be summed up in one issue: the delusional letter some liberal congressmen sent to the Supreme Court, threatening the institution unless it starts voting the way THEY want them to.

These libtards should all be tried and executed by public hanging, and the sooner the better.

And here's another heart-breaking fact for you lefties. Obviously, you keep dodging discussing the unequaled policy success Trump has authored. At the forefront is THE VAST AMOUNT OF WEALTH AMASSED BY THE MIDDLE CLASS during his short presidency.

This is the #1 issue that won't be talked about in the dem debates, but the winner better be ready to get hit with it when Trump shows up on that stage again. You libtards REALLY think voters care about "income equality", Green New Deals, "spook reparations", open borders, or free healthcare for illegal slobs?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-31-2019 at 11:54 AM.

In a recent senate hearing Dr. Robert Epstein, former editor of Psychology Today, explains to Ted Cruz how easily big tech manipulates voters. He starts at 5:31 in the film clip.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Ff2kDIvx3Udb0k

To get to the Google Camp on the Climate Crisis celebrities used 114 private jets, yachts and Maserati SUV's. And the Obama's, worried sick over climate change, bought a mansion on the beach. Climate change is nothing more than a tool lefties are using in attempting to establish massive government power/control over the lives of Americans.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    To get to the Google Camp on the Climate Crisis celebrities used 114 private jets, yachts and Maserati SUV's. And the Obama's, worried sick over climate change, bought a mansion on the beach. Climate change is nothing more than a tool lefties are using in attempting to establish massive government power/control over the lives of Americans.
    I always wonder why those who advocate for global warming don’t call out China and India. They are the two biggest contributors of carbon but the left in this country all but ignore them. To this day I have NEVER heard a left leaning politician ever point finger at those two countries. It’s BS in that here in the US we have cleaner air and water than when I was a kid in the 70’s. We have made strides and continue to do so.
    I’m not a climate advocate but if I was I’d try to put pressure where it belongs instead of shooting ourself in the foot and wrecking our own economy while China goes merrily along trying and declaring to beat us.

Thread Information