Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, How Much Better Can This Get?

Likely, MUCH better! And more excitement and righteousness is right around the corner. It couldn't come at a better time, with a nutjob like this Tasha character chasing everyone away since 4:27 this morning.

Trump just keeps winning and winning. The Russian nonsense went down the drain fast, the "Squad" of bigots and liars proved to be nothing more than smelly farts in the wind, and Trumps truthful words about Baltimore finally gave that lazy, corrupt black guy Cummings a good swift boot up the ass. Now today, a CLINTON-appointed Federal judge dismissed yet another meaningless and baseless lawsuit against Trump and his campaign filed by the morons who run the DNC.

Do you feel the tide turning....do you feel justice returning?? How about it you pathetic left wing loons? How about them apples, redietz? What will you poor misguided people do when Hillary and her crooked gang gets their balls cut off by Bill Barr and his REAL lawyers? And ooooooweee!!....I can't even begin to imagine the amount of even MORE embarrassment and P-A-I-N awaiting you turkeys in Election Night 2020!!

Gotta love every minute of this massive beat down of a party that's self-destructing among incompetence, disruption, and corruption. God Bless America!

How pathetic your life must be that you feel the need to post a thread like this.

Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    How pathetic your life must be that you feel the need to post a thread like this.
    As I said....how much better can it get!?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Likely, MUCH better! And more excitement and righteousness is right around the corner. It couldn't come at a better time, with a nutjob like this Tasha character chasing everyone away since 4:27 this morning.

Trump just keeps winning and winning. The Russian nonsense went down the drain fast, the "Squad" of bigots and liars proved to be nothing more than smelly farts in the wind, and Trumps truthful words about Baltimore finally gave that lazy, corrupt black guy Cummings a good swift boot up the ass. Now today, a CLINTON-appointed Federal judge dismissed yet another meaningless and baseless lawsuit against Trump and his campaign filed by the morons who run the DNC.

Do you feel the tide turning....do you feel justice returning?? How about it you pathetic left wing loons? How about them apples, redietz? What will you poor misguided people do when Hillary and her crooked gang gets their balls cut off by Bill Barr and his REAL lawyers? And ooooooweee!!....I can't even begin to imagine the amount of even MORE embarrassment and P-A-I-N awaiting you turkeys in Election Night 2020!!

Gotta love every minute of this massive beat down of a party that's self-destructing among incompetence, disruption, and corruption. God Bless America!
    Name:  29502057-15AA-427D-9C44-09AF81CFA80C.gif
Views: 2836
Size:  328 Bytes

How pathetic you WoV assholes are that you have to have two Hate Trump threads going 24/7/365.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How pathetic you WoV assholes are that you have to have two Hate Trump threads going 24/7/365.
    At least we can post in them.
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    That's like Pete "Buttigieg" saying "at least I'm wimpy enough looking to go into a NAMBLA bathhouse"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post

That's like Pete "Buttigieg" saying "at least I'm wimpy enough looking to go into a NAMBLA bathhouse"
    It's easy to be clairvoyant when it comes to politics. I predict that sometime in the future some man/men will come forward saying Pete Bootygig molested them when they were kids.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

He has a mortal lock election winner and is trying to sucker some poor saps into betting on the election for serious money, probably by posting the funds with Dan. Why, I'm sure he's willing to give +130 on the Dems, and some poor fool will take him up on it.

Or not -- LOL. You know how it is - some folks lack the courage of their convictions.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Well, Rob. It just got better with Tim Ryan refusing to honor the flag at the debates (whatta mess!). Send him back!!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I've seen an amazing rebuttal to that popular quote.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest," LMAO!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I've seen an amazing rebuttal to that popular quote.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest," LMAO!
    Looks like you've fulfilled that quote.

How's the 999th attempt coming along Fatboy

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

He has a mortal lock election winner and is trying to sucker some poor saps into betting on the election for serious money, probably by posting the funds with Dan. Why, I'm sure he's willing to give +130 on the Dems, and some poor fool will take him up on it.

Or not -- LOL. You know how it is - some folks lack the courage of their convictions.
    A new study by psychologists just came out claiming Google swayed at least 2.6 million votes for Hillary and maybe as high at 10 million. Talk about election meddling. The Russians got nothing on Google. Google does it by manipulating what people see when they google. They make anything discrediting a Dem hard to find while it's very easy to find disparaging articles on Repubs. Hillary's email is a perfect example of how it's done.

Punch “hillary’s Email’ into yahoo and this is what you see in the drop down box:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Punch "hillary's email into Bing and this is what you see in the drop down box:

Punch "hillary's email" into Google and this is what you see in the drop down box, nothing:

OK, I did. And got this:

Name:  Hillary's Email.jpg
Views: 4930
Size:  356.4 KB

I mostly use Firefox, so I checked Chrome and Edge and both were identical to what I posted above.

Now there could be a political bias algorithm that tends to add or hide certain searches. (I'm not saying there IS, just that it's probably possible. As I recall Facebook DOES do this).

But if that was the case it would probably stick to a browser. It's very rare for me to use Edge, and rather infrequent that I use Chrome, yet the information stayed the same.

Thread Information