Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Oh, How Much Better Can This Get?

Damn, I missed the Dem debates last night. I wanted to hear Andrew Yang and Julian Castro, two sons of poor immigrants that became wildly successful in this country, explain how minorities don't have a chance here.

And I also wanted Kamala Harris, a black female Attorney General, also explain how minorities don't have a chance.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Damn, I missed the Dem debates last night. I wanted to hear Andrew Yang and Julian Castro, two sons of poor immigrants that became wildly successful in this country, explain how minorities don't have a chance here.

And I also wanted Kamala Harris, a black female Attorney General, also explain how minorities don't have a chance.
    We watched for a while until we couldn’t take it anymore. To say we were annoyed is as kind as I can put it. It also made us fearful of the future if one of these candidates were to win.
    Are there no more moderates left in the Democratic Party?

Thread Information