Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers Once Again

Once again we have another white nationalist shooter taking 20 lives in El Paso. When are we going to ban these AK-15's assault rifles. Trump is responsible for a lot of this rise of hatred in our country. This alone is grounds to impeach him. I wonder what remarks he will come out with this time.

Go ahead and read the manifesto.

ImPeAcH tHe OrAnGe MaN bAd BeCaUsE ___________.
    #FreeTyde

9 More Thoughts and Prayers Today.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    9 More Thoughts and Prayers Today.
    With the amount of thinking and praying Americans do, you'd expect we'd all be Buddhists.

You guys must be really pissed at the hollywood liberals that crank out all those extremely violent movies. And the makers of those very violent computer games the kids play these days. You guys must be livid. And that wingnut that shot up the Republican Baseball team? All that heated rhetoric coming from the left is what did it, right?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

deleted.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Once again we have another white nationalist shooter taking 20 lives in El Paso. When are we going to ban these AK-15's assault rifles. Trump is responsible for a lot of this rise of hatred in our country. This alone is grounds to impeach him. I wonder what remarks he will come out with this time.
    Trump spoke up and the shootings went down in Baltimore. Man, he's really harming things there. More trash people to deal with. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You guys must be really pissed at the hollwood liberals that crank out all those extremely violent movies. And the makers of those very violent computer games the kids play these days. You guys must be livid.
    Let's assume, for a moment, mickey wasn't referring to me as included as a member of "you guys." Nawwwww, not likely.

Mickey, you need to rethink how you think. Either that, or actually engage in a conversation before resorting to the ridiculous "you guys," which is the default mode of a certain glitchmaster.

Personally, I think first-person video shoot-'em-ups are a component of this. Second, as much as I like the stylized John Wick movies, I was semi-horrified by the first one because I'd never seen anything so violent. That's probably why I got a free ticket -- the company didn't know what the audience reaction would be, so they tested audiences. I kept thinking, "I love this character, but if this isn't rated X for violence, what the hell would have to happen for an X rating?"

So yes, I place some of the responsibility for the shootings on the promulgation of first person perspective shooting games. In fact, I just had this conversation last night. If I had my druthers, I'd ban them. I don't see the up side, except it makes certain companies money and is addictive, which is the capitalist way. Huh, I guess I still don't see the up side.

In fact, I have said, in posts here multiple times and in person, that I lay much of the responsibility for the Trump presidency at the feet of NBC. They promoted a show where someone with no real expertise outside of New York real estate was presented as someone who was always right and deserved unfettered powers to decide who was worthy of this or that. It was NBC that created the public persona and myth that enabled a Trump election. He was popularized as someone with knowledge and expertise -- only it was all a reality show, not reality. Imagine, if instead, they had mentioned every week that Trump had sued people twice that week. The lawsuits-of-the-week would have made an interesting addendum to the show.

Now I'm wondering if mickey crimm will acknowledge how much he owes the Trump presidency to the liberals at NBC. I sure do.

Here's my problem with the way mickey and Singer use cartoonish profiles to label people as conservative or liberal. Who taught you to do that? Fox News? The Russkies? I don't know a soul who fits these lump-together alleged profiles of what passes for a "liberal" or "conservative" these days. Do you actually personally know anybody who fits these cartoon profiles you carry around in your head? Nobody I know is a checklist liberal.

Here's the kicker that underlines it all. I have stated multiple times here that I am left of Marx, and I am on board, as a matter of sheer pragmatism, with about half of Trump's policies (immigration being one of them, by the way, more or less). Now, has anyone, including mickey or "Singer," bothered to ask me which policies I agree with?

No -- not for years. Not a single question. It's because it's easier to profile someone as a "liberal" and deal with whatever pretend profile you keep in your head of what that person is about.
    Last edited by redietz; 08-05-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Redietz, you've got to give the people with the dough, you know, all those filthy rich folks that the left despises, more credit than "they watched the TV show." The stock market started taking off like a rocket the day after Trump was elected. Why so? Because the people with the dough seen a brighter economic future ahead with a real businessman in the White House instead of some idiot career politician that doesn't know what it takes. The promised cuts in regulations and taxes caused the market to continue to soar. The corporations brought trillions of dollars back into the United States causing the market to continue to soar. And what do we have today? A booming economy. NO ONE BUT TRUMP COULD HAVE CAUSED THAT.

But you've got the lefty idiots like Midwest complaing about his stocks dropping today. His frickin stocks didn't drop. The market is up damn near near 40% since Trump took office.

"You guys" need to wise up.

PS: The cartoon profiles of liberals can be found in the Trump threads over at WoV. The loonies like billryan, aids288, darkoz, babs, and a host of others. Babbling idiot cartoon characters.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-05-2019 at 05:02 PM.

So some 21 yr old commits mass murder and it`s Trump`s fault?....Where are the kids parents to blame in all of this? The school systems he grew up in? Maybe the kid himself? Sorry, but blaming someone else is a pet peeve of mine. The buck should start and stop with each individual. Only sheep look for someone to save them, or in this case,someone to blame. This individual is obviously some troubled weirdo, and trying to blame it on someone else is weak. FOH

Redietz wrote:

Here's the kicker that underlines it all. I have stated multiple times here that I am left of Marx, and I am on board, as a matter of sheer pragmatism, with about half of Trump's policies (immigration being one of them, by the way, more or less).

That is not an adult answer. Sounds like a hedge bet to me.

Now, has anyone, including mickey or "Singer," bothered to ask me which policies I agree with?

No -- not for years. Not a single question.

Who the hell wants to hear more or less for an answer?

The main stream media is covering up that the Dayton shooter was a far left, anti-police, antifa supporter.

Try reading the El Paso manifesto. I never met a Trumper that was for Universal Basic Income and Healthcare. Yet they swear up and down he's a Trumper.

Doesn't really matter who he supported. Just about every single 1 of these monsters showed warning signs for years that they weren't playing with a full deck. Nobody in DC on either side has any interest in compromise on any issue. Yet these idiots are set-up for life courtesy of us taxpayers. Whether 1 of these shooters voted for Clinton or Trump doesn't make the folks affected feel any better or make their lives any easier going forward.

Originally Posted by ThePointWhisperer View Post
    Doesn't really matter who he supported. Just about every single 1 of these monsters showed warning signs for years that they weren't playing with a full deck. Nobody in DC on either side has any interest in compromise on any issue. Yet these idiots are set-up for life courtesy of us taxpayers. Whether 1 of these shooters voted for Clinton or Trump doesn't make the folks affected feel any better or make their lives any easier going forward.
    Amen, neither side has a monopoly on nut jobs.

The sister of a man killed along with his wife at El Paso is now saying Dems politicizing the shooting are evil.

I don't recall there being much of this 'invasion' talk pre-Trump. That is something he invented. We've had Mexican immigrants for many decades. If he would have simply stuck with the fact that those low-end jobs need to be there for AMericans, then most Liberals wouldn't complain so hard. It is the type of speech he uses. Racist and awful. That was what made me decide I had no use for Trump. There was a point when it was a flip between himself and Hillary. Then he started in with the racist shit and I saw where it was going and want no part of it.

Funny thing is the migrant food picker people. When they're not available, there aren't many native Americans lining up to do the work. Go look it up. It is easy enough to say they are taking jobs, but for the most part American's think too highly or expect too much to do that type of work. Maybe if the prices are raised accordingly, but all that stuff takes time.

Originally Posted by ThePointWhisperer View Post
    Except that the El Paso shooter went to El Paso to target Mexican immigrants. This is very much i alignment with all the talk we've heard from the President over the last few years. He should be called out on it. Just like the guy who slammed that 13 year old kid so bad he had to be airlifted. If Trump hadn't been going on about those Football players kneeling and such, the freak probably wouldn't have ever done it. Infact, I think it is officially part of his defense. "Trump told me to do it".

This is the new world we live in and is helped along by all the guys who'd suck Trump off he asked them to do so.

accountinquestion wrote:

Funny thing is the migrant food picker people. When they're not available, there aren't many native Americans lining up to do the work. Go look it up. It is easy enough to say they are taking jobs, but for the most part American's think too highly or expect too much to do that type of work. Maybe if the prices are raised accordingly, but all that stuff takes time.

Whose fucken fault is it that many native Americans are not lining up to do the work? The Democratic Party has been spoon-feeding miniorities and literally buying elections going back all the way to the Johnson administration. A complete failure.

Except that the El Paso shooter went to El Paso to target Mexican immigrants. This is very much i alignment with all the talk we've heard from the President over the last few years. He should be called out on it. Just like the guy who slammed that 13 year old kid so bad he had to be airlifted. If Trump hadn't been going on about those Football players kneeling and such, the freak probably wouldn't have ever done it. Infact, I think it is officially part of his defense. "Trump told me to do it".

Are you listening to yourself? What a pathetic argument.
    Last edited by BoSox; 08-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information