Thread: Thanks Trump

Trump's trade tariffs caused the stock market to crash today. I lost thousands today due to this idiot. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Trump's trade tariffs caused the stock market to crash today. I lost thousands today due to this idiot. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH.
    Trump is the reason the market went from 19K to 27K in just a couple of years. Did you ever give him credit for that? Fuck no, that's how you lefties are. If Hillary would have got elected the market would probably be at 21K, maybe.

Bitching about your fucking stocks? Sell all your stocks and the people that buy them will make out like bandits because the market is just going to go back up.

Yeah, the Chinese should be allowed to continue to take massive advantage of us because of YOUR precious stocks, right? Wrong. I'm for total elimination of trade with China if they don't change their ways. I hope the President keeps raising the tariffs. Fuck the Chi-Comms.

PS: If you keep voting for lefties you yourself are saying fuck your stocks. If you think this drop is bad watch what happens to your precious stocks in 2020 if the Dems win. Jeez. Wise up.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-05-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Keystone is a mental midget.

So you've finally moved on from blaming W.? And just completely skip over that guy that came between them. I always forget 2009-2016 was all sunshine and rainbows.

Originally Posted by ThePointWhisperer View Post
    So you've finally moved on from blaming W.? And just completely skip over that guy that came between them. I always forget 2009-2016 was all sunshine and rainbows.
    Barack told us that the jobs that went overseas aren't coming back and years of 3% economic growth are gone forever.
    Keystone is a mental midget.

OrAnGe MaN bAd. ImPeAcH hIm! MuH rUsSiA!!
    #FreeTyde

Thread Information