Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Trump

accountinquestion wrote:

"Not sure what you're going on about. You people imagine too much."

"You people"

Do you mean everyday Americans?

"My only issue is how he mentally owns people. It is weird seeing people defend him instead of saying "hey, this guy is really terrible, but I vote for him". That drain the swamp stuff is so beyond LOL. I don't even bother with discussing it. Why bother? Not sure if people get how accepting such corruption leads to a healthy government. Call me cynical !"

accountinquestion, you must really have your head up your ass. What the hell is wrong with you, are you blind? Just wait for that Durham investigation report that comes out this summer.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    accountinquestion wrote:

"Not sure what you're going on about. You people imagine too much."

"You people"

Do you mean everyday Americans?

"My only issue is how he mentally owns people. It is weird seeing people defend him instead of saying "hey, this guy is really terrible, but I vote for him". That drain the swamp stuff is so beyond LOL. I don't even bother with discussing it. Why bother? Not sure if people get how accepting such corruption leads to a healthy government. Call me cynical !"

accountinquestion, you must really have your head up your ass. What the hell is wrong with you, are you blind? Just wait for that Durham investigation report that comes out this summer.
    What would I be blind to ?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The carbon tax is nothing more than a scheme to redistribute wealth. It won't do a damn thing for the environment. The fires in Australia are putting more carbon into the atmosphere than all mankind has done in our entire existence. Volcanos do the same thing. That's what the run of the mill lefties (useful idiots for the hard left) don't get. The carbon tax is a money scam.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The carbon tax is nothing more than a scheme to redistribute wealth. It won't do a damn thing for the environment. The fires in Australia are putting more carbon into the atmosphere than all mankind has done in our entire existence. Volcanos do the same thing. That's what the run of the mill lefties (useful idiots for the hard left) don't get. The carbon tax is a money scam.
    A carbon tax is one of many ways to address it. It is obviously not "just a scheme" but yes I am skeptical it won't do more harm than good. It can be used a vehicle to scam and scheme.

I'll pass on your science interpretation. While no doubt you are one of the best guys when asking about machines, your science is a bit lacking Mickey. I don't know anything about the amount of carbon and Australian fires. I kinda doubt it is anywhere near what collective mankind has put into the atmosphere. It's all grass and scrubby trees.. has the whole continent burned ? Anyway, it is a bit ironic to use that as some justification, but fits well with what I typically hear. In this case, climate change likely led to the fires to begin with, but we ignore that, eh? Duck out from acknowledging the damage we've done and are continuing to do, all while pointing the blame elsewhere.

The per capita production of CO2 is not anywhere close between the typical Indian vs American. Yet, we'll always hear the "well Indians pollute more than us". I don't even know if that as true as a country, but 100% not true per capita. Always looking for blame elsewhere. (Mickey didn't bring this up, but someone else did.)

Is it unfortunate the basic science of behind it all has been twisted into a political thing on the right. The world will suffer very very greatly over the failure to do much. And unlike most things, it won't be changing back anytime soon. Trump going out of his way to undo progress made just shows me how much a self-absorbed of a piece of shit he is. This goes far far beyond any carbon tax.

Mickey, I see you appreciate the outdoors. Be thankful you were born onto Earth when you were. You caught the tail end of it before the large majority of biodiversity dies off.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    A carbon tax is one of many ways to address it. It is obviously not "just a scheme" but yes I am skeptical it won't do more harm than good. It can be used a vehicle to scam and scheme.

I'll pass on your science interpretation. While no doubt you are one of the best guys when asking about machines, your science is a bit lacking Mickey. I don't know anything about the amount of carbon and Australian fires. I kinda doubt it is anywhere near what collective mankind has put into the atmosphere. It's all grass and scrubby trees.. has the whole continent burned ? Anyway, it is a bit ironic to use that as some justification, but fits well with what I typically hear. In this case, climate change likely led to the fires to begin with, but we ignore that, eh? Duck out from acknowledging the damage we've done and are continuing to do, all while pointing the blame elsewhere.

The per capita production of CO2 is not anywhere close between the typical Indian vs American. Yet, we'll always hear the "well Indians pollute more than us". I don't even know if that as true as a country, but 100% not true per capita. Always looking for blame elsewhere. (Mickey didn't bring this up, but someone else did.)

Is it unfortunate the basic science of behind it all has been twisted into a political thing on the right. The world will suffer very very greatly over the failure to do much. And unlike most things, it won't be changing back anytime soon. Trump going out of his way to undo progress made just shows me how much a self-absorbed of a piece of shit he is. This goes far far beyond any carbon tax.

Mickey, I see you appreciate the outdoors. Be thankful you were born onto Earth when you were. You caught the tail end of it before the large majority of biodiversity dies off.
    Typical leftist drivel with no basis in fact. You are a looney tune not worth conversing with.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Typical leftist drivel with no basis in fact. You are a looney tune not worth conversing with.
    And of course, no actual comment of any sort on what I actually said.

Wow you are one cowardly mother fucker. If I'm not worth responding, why did you respond...

Well whenever you straighten your back up and pull Donald Trump's cock out so you can speak clear-headed and of your own volition, then maybe just maybe we can have a conversation. No?

And of course, no actual comment of any sort on what I actually said.

Wow you are one cowardly mother fucker. If I'm not worth responding, why did you respond...

Well whenever you straighten your back up and pull Donald Trump's cock out so you can speak clear-headed and of your own volition, then maybe just maybe we can have a conversation. No?
    You’re a maggot piece of shit. No redeeming qualities. Pure scum. Fuck off and die, bitch.

Thread Information