Thread: A call out to Boz!

Boz, to quote Hermione Granger. "You foul, loathsome, evil, cockroach!" You constantly put me down and heavily implied at least twice that I shouldn't have been born. You are a very nasty person and I am shocked that I thought you were my Friend and stood up for you when you were being attacked. I should have LAUGHED instead of DEFENDING you when that Poster sunk his claws into you. For Godsakes, WIZARD OF NOTHING ended up being nicer to me than you and WON was one of my biggest rivals until earlier this year !

As boz would say, you are a fucking moron Tasha. Annoying beyotch.

And what the fuck does this have to do with Las Vegas? There’s a whatever’s on your mind section for fucks sake!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

And what the fuck does this have to do with Las Vegas? There’s a whatever’s on your mind section for fucks sake!
    Well anyone in my shoes would have been just as pissed off.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Tasha how would you like to be permanently banned from this forum? If I recall correctly you were like one split-second away from being banned. Perhaps you should follow the etiquette as to where to post new threads. I have a feeling of dandruff spent more time on this forum you would probably be out the door. So perhaps you shouldn't give members a reason to p.m. him and complain. Yeah it's probably not going to happen cuz you don't ever listen and you have no control.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Tasha how would you like to be permanently banned from this forum? If I recall correctly you were like one split-second away from being banned. Perhaps you should follow the etiquette as to where to post new threads. I have a feeling of dandruff spent more time on this forum you would probably be out the door. So perhaps you shouldn't give members a reason to p.m. him and complain. Yeah it's probably not going to happen cuz you don't ever listen and you have no control.
    I'm just sick of Boz belittling me a bunch of times and talking crap about me after I defended him from someone who attacked me. But I guess Dan SHOULD move this in The Whatever's On Your Mind Subforum.

Bad choice...you have to have a mind in the first place to post in that section, dummy

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Bad choice...you have to have a mind in the first place to post in that section, dummy
    You are so incredibly rude, Rob Singer.

And Boz continues to talk shit about me on WOV.

Hey look, you and your Doughnut sock both posted after 1AM Eastern within minutes of each other.

Just coincidence?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Hey look, you and your Doughnut sock both posted after 1AM Eastern within minutes of each other.

Just coincidence?
    Yes, it's just a coincidence. Stranger things have happened. I've seen two replies word for word posted at the same time down to the same exact second. The Posters laughed at how they posted the exact thing at the very same time.

Tasha, whoever you are I think you should just marry kew. You're both minorities, you're both extremely full of shit, and the thought of either one of you sitting on each other's faces after either one of your nonsensical posting rants, is enough to force several bouts of diarrhea out of even the most constipated human being alive.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Just coincidence?
    Yes, it's just a coincidence. Stranger things have happened. I've seen two replies word for word posted at the same time down to the same exact second. The Posters laughed at how they posted the exact thing at the very same time.
    Hey Retard, you used the word “Shocked” on GF under your donut sock. How fucking stupid are you to use the sane words over and over again.

And no, DT will not become bigger and you will be banned from DT soon, just watch. No one wants you around because you are a lying sock retard.

You made your bedbugs infested bed, now enjoy it. But fear not, Freddy will pay you to keep playing his games.

Thread Information