Thread: KJ Accused Of Being Sockpuppet on WoV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah, KJ I think you should be reinstated especially on Mike's site. However if I remember correctly you posted some awful things about Norm both on ZenZone and GamblingForums. I think it would be hard to over look that.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yeah, KJ I think you should be reinstated especially on Mike's site. However if I remember correctly you posted some awful things about Norm both on ZenZone and GamblingForums. I think it would be hard to over look that.
    I am not requesting, nor have any desire to be re-instated on Norm's forum. When Norm started his forum, many members from the old blackjackinfo, didn't migrate for fear of how Norm would run his forum, holding grudges and systematically banning people. He promised he wouldn't, but that is exactly what he did. He has proven a second time to be incapable of objectively running a forum.

Midwest player, I also said some things about Mike. Not quite as bad as Norm, but things I regret. But none of that matters. For one Michael Shackleford's own rule at his forum is that "he doesn't consider things said on other forums". And yet, I was banned for something said on another forum and apparently can't be re-instated for things said on other forums. I mean is it asking too much for Shackleford to abide by his own rules?

The bottom line is that it isn't about who likes who or who doesn't like who. It isn't about whether Mike likes me or I like and respect him. It is about the math and mathematically impossible blackjack claims and I had every right to challenge them. Sadly if Mike would have looked into the situation 4 years ago when I begged him to, all of this could have been avoided, because I refuse to believe that Mike would have overlooked that these claims were impossible as Norm chose to.

Thread Information