Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KJ Accused Of Being Sockpuppet on WoV

KJ has been accused by moderator Once Dear of creating a sockpuppet, blackjack4ever, on Wov. This new poster only got one post in and was advocating for KJ's return to the forum. Some on WoV think it's him, others don't. What do you think? And does KJ have anything to say about it?

Edit: I see KJ has admitted to the sockpuppetry in another thread.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ has been accused by moderator Once Dear of creating a sockpuppet, blackjack4ever, on Wov. This new poster only got one post in and was advocating for KJ's return to the forum. Some on WoV think it's him, others don't. What do you think? And does KJ have anything to say about it?

That is correct Mickey, it was me. I wouldn't say "advocating" although if you or anyone else sees it that way, I won't argue.

It was mostly in fun, playing off that RS_ was able to suggest that MaxPen's suspension be reduced from 7 to 5 days. So blackjack4ever suggested Kewlj's suspension be reduced to 1245 days (the time I have been suspended ) The difference is that I don't use sockpuppets pretending to be another member lending support and credibility to myself as "others" do. Nor do I try to hide who I am....I go out of my way to show who I am.

And like I said, while this was mostly in fun, it was also meant as a reminder to Mr. Shackleford. 1246 days now. For a feud with a guy who isn't even a member of that forum and it is now crystal clear never intended to be. He just showed up to use Mike. And the actual feud itself....that was about me calling out a guy who was misleading other members by making impossible claims...5% advantage from blackjack card counting. And this has now been proven by Blackjack expert, mathematician and author Don Schlesinger and the fraud guy even admitted his exaggerations and he has been banned by Norm himself if I am not mistaken.

So yeah, meant as humor, but with a reminder to Mike that it is long past time to remedy this and move on.

There was no doubt kew would create one of his infamous "sockpuppets" on WoV, simply because forum life is his only real life, and having been rejected over there is as bad as it can get for someone who's going nowhere. He says he hates it when people make mathematical claims that he is not educated enough in schooling nor life experience to understand, yet he himself has been caught umpteen times making claims not even his mother would support.

Man up kew. There's more to life than internet forums.

If anyone want to laugh at many more Singer socks, look up his books on Amazon.com and read all of the phoney reviews he created!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

That is correct Mickey, it was me. I wouldn't say "advocating" although if you or anyone else sees it that way, I won't argue.

It was mostly in fun, playing off that RS_ was able to suggest that MaxPen's suspension be reduced from 7 to 5 days. So blackjack4ever suggested Kewlj's suspension be reduced to 1245 days (the time I have been suspended ) The difference is that I don't use sockpuppets pretending to be another member lending support and credibility to myself as "others" do. Nor do I try to hide who I am....I go out of my way to show who I am.

And like I said, while this was mostly in fun, it was also meant as a reminder to Mr. Shackleford. 1246 days now. For a feud with a guy who isn't even a member of that forum and it is now crystal clear never intended to be. He just showed up to use Mike. And the actual feud itself....that was about me calling out a guy who was misleading other members by making impossible claims...5% advantage from blackjack card counting. And this has now been proven by Blackjack expert, mathematician and author Don Schlesinger and the fraud guy even admitted his exaggerations and he has been banned by Norm himself if I am not mistaken.

So yeah, meant as humor, but with a reminder to Mike that it is long past time to remedy this and move on.
    Well that's highly disappointing and pretty much seals the fate of you never returning. What a stupid move by someone that claimed to want to return so bad.

THAT seals my fate MaxPen?

That post was humor. No attacks of Mike. Have you lost your sense of humor?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    If anyone want to laugh at many more Singer socks, look up his books on Amazon.com and read all of the phoney reviews he created!
    You're no different than those who claim Trump's a racist, jbjb. You live in a world of fake wannabee news and non-reality because you'd never be able to cope any other way.

Are you kidding? You eat, dream, and live Mike and WoV. You're obsessed with it to the point of being a serious danger to the guy.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Are you kidding? You eat, dream, and live Mike and WoV. You're obsessed with it to the point of being a serious danger to the guy.
    Rob, you are Sooooo predictable. For your own sake, don't take up poker, because you are extremely easy to read. Whenever I point out something factual, that makes you look bad, like how you used sockpuppets for decades to attempt to gain some credibility where you had zero, you retaliate with a completely off the wall attack. I have seen it a hundred times with me, with mickey before me. Troll book 101. Nothing even new about your game. And you are not good at it.

Rob, there is nobody and I mean Nobody that believes any of your nonsense anymore. You are simply a used up, old, has been troll desperately trying for some relevancy. And you know what else is funny about your type, the guys that always tell everyone how they are the smartest person in the room. They NEVER are. And almost always they are the dumbest. And the last to recognize that they are the dumbest.

Get it out of your system kew YOU'RE the one who continually makes a fool of yourself--and in front of all those you try sooo hard to believe in your ongoing online concoction of a life, no less.

I'll get the popcorn if you'll keep it up!

Makes it kind of hard for anyone to support someone being reinstated while they flaunt the rules in the chief decisions makers face. But whatever, good luck. It's probably not even worth you trying to get reinstated as it is a dying forum anyhow.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Makes it kind of hard for anyone to support someone being reinstated while they flaunt the rules in the chief decisions makers face. But whatever, good luck. It's probably not even worth you trying to get reinstated as it is a dying forum anyhow.
    MaxPen, I greatly appreciate that yourself, RS_ and Axelwolf have all spoken up on my behalf to Mike. But let's not pretend that I am on the verge of being re-instated. 1247 days! That is going on 4 years! I mean how long does it take to realize what everyone else knows.

The facts are:

1.) Norm used Mike to ban me. I think this is the big issue for Mike. He doesn't want to admit that he was used and manipulated. And no matter how you slice it, re-instating me would be an acknowledgement of that. I mean nobody wants to admit that but come on....1247 days! how much time does it take to know that Norm never had any intention of participating at WoV? Hint: the 5 years prior to him showing up where Norm was a member but chose not to participate should have told Mike that.

and 2.) I am banned at both Norm's site and WoV, because I challenged and called out a guy making mathematically impossible claims about his blackjack play. Nothing else. 5% advantage card counting playing his "super duper" count. WITH zero variance, just constant winning. These claims were and continue to be impossible. I had every right to call them out and challenge this person.

Now I have no Idea why Norm a math guy in his own right, chose to protect this person and ban those of us challenging him. ANd followed that up by going to other forums demanding that I be banned. I am guessing the fact that this person was by far the leading poster on his forum had something to do with it, but you would have to ask him.

But Mike Shackleford, banning me at Norm's request/demand, is a de facto endorsement by Mike of these Mathematically impossible claims. Mike can claim he didn't know what this feud was about, but I told him in private and he promised to look into it. I am guessing he never did, because I find it hard to believe that Mike Shackleford, a guy respected as the leading gambling math guy, would turn his back on the math and embrace mathematically impossible claims....friend or no friend asking him to.

The 3rd and final fact is that this person, is now gone. Completely debunked by mathematician and blackjack expert Don Schlesinger, this person admitted to exaggerating his claims and I believe was banned (maybe left on his own) from Norm's forum. I mean that should have been Mike Shackleford, standing up and debunking these claims 4 years ago, in the name of the math involved. I guess he chose not to do that because a friend asked him not to? I don't know.

But whatever....1247 days! How long does it take? Let's not pretend Mike is on the verge of re-instatement. 1247 days says otherwise.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-12-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Yeah, KJ I think you should be reinstated especially on Mike's site. However if I remember correctly you posted some awful things about Norm both on ZenZone and GamblingForums. I think it would be hard to over look that.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yeah, KJ I think you should be reinstated especially on Mike's site. However if I remember correctly you posted some awful things about Norm both on ZenZone and GamblingForums. I think it would be hard to over look that.
    I am not requesting, nor have any desire to be re-instated on Norm's forum. When Norm started his forum, many members from the old blackjackinfo, didn't migrate for fear of how Norm would run his forum, holding grudges and systematically banning people. He promised he wouldn't, but that is exactly what he did. He has proven a second time to be incapable of objectively running a forum.

Midwest player, I also said some things about Mike. Not quite as bad as Norm, but things I regret. But none of that matters. For one Michael Shackleford's own rule at his forum is that "he doesn't consider things said on other forums". And yet, I was banned for something said on another forum and apparently can't be re-instated for things said on other forums. I mean is it asking too much for Shackleford to abide by his own rules?

The bottom line is that it isn't about who likes who or who doesn't like who. It isn't about whether Mike likes me or I like and respect him. It is about the math and mathematically impossible blackjack claims and I had every right to challenge them. Sadly if Mike would have looked into the situation 4 years ago when I begged him to, all of this could have been avoided, because I refuse to believe that Mike would have overlooked that these claims were impossible as Norm chose to.

Midwest Player, I play blackjack for a living, as you know. 15 years now. I am proud of that and I know what it is to play blackjack via card counting for a living. It is a grind. Small edge. High variance. Big swings. I share those experiences. And other serious blackjack players know this. We read about it with Zenking struggles and other players that share their experiences with the ups and downs. And the guys that used to play serious blackjack but have moved on to other AP plays know it. THAT is blackjack card counting!

And I am not going to sit quietly when some jackass comes along claiming to play to a 5% advantage using his 'super duper' count and experiencing zero variance. That was, is and continues to be impossible! And that is ALL this was about. I am sorry that Mike Shackleford got drug into it, apparently not knowing what it was about by a guy manipulating him. But that doesn't change anything.

Card counting is boring. Talking about it online is 10,000x more boring. There is nothing interesting on that site.

MidwestPlayer = KJ sock??????????

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Not a chance. If that is what your buddy thinks, he is dead wrong. About the same chance of MWP being me as Tasha being you.

Actually let me take that back, because the tasha thing wouldn't surprise me at this point. You love the drama.

I'll tell ya what Axel....I will put up $250k in cash that says he is not. (that is about what I can easily get my hands on without selling property).

That might be what Shack thought. But I've never seen KJ put up pics of being asshole deep in snow on the upper peninsula of michigan like MWP has.And KJ has never shown signs of being the flaming lefty that MWP is.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information