Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: Midwest Player nuked for sockpuppetry and trolling.

  1. #1
    What is that about MWP? Who are you a sockpuppet of?

    I have known you for 10 years on various forums and while I would say I disagree with more than I agree with that you post, I am pretty sure you are legit. I think Mr. Wizard let his temper get the better of him and flew off the handle with this one. I would like to hear what makes him think you are a sock puppet and of who?

    Anyway, MWP, I guess that is your welcome to "Wizard's world", even though you have been there for 9 years.

  2. #2
    Midwest Player, aren't you posting from some place in the Midwest where it is winter 8 months a year? I ask because many of your posts on various sites talk about 6 feet of snow?

    Who does Shackleford think you are a sock of MWP?

    And BTW, MWP I thank you for your support, but I would have advised you not to post what you did. At this point Mike is incapable of thinking rationally when it comes to me. Mention of my name and well you saw what happens....

    I am sorry, you got caught up in that MWP, but looks like you didn't care to post at WoV much anyway. 12 times in 9 years.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-12-2019 at 08:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Come on MWP. No comment? What is going on?

  4. #4
    That was pretty funny. Midwest did a poll regarding "Should KJ be reinstated?" That took some delicacy and foresight. Anyway, Midwest got banned, but there sits the poll, favoring KJ's reinstatement for all eternity. That's great. I have to give Midwest credit -- the poll is something that'll be there in black and white, sticking in various craws in perpetuity. He really couldn't do any better.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    That was pretty funny. Midwest did a poll regarding "Should KJ be reinstated?" That took some delicacy and foresight. Anyway, Midwest got banned, but there sits the poll, favoring KJ's reinstatement for all eternity. That's great. I have to give Midwest credit -- the poll is something that'll be there in black and white, sticking in various craws in perpetuity. He really couldn't do any better.
    You know redietz, when I was banned there wasn't an official poll (that would have never been allowed), but it was the topic of conversation for weeks and it was quite clear the overwhelming majority of WoV felt Mike was wrong in siding with Norm and banning me. I am guessing probably 3-1, maybe more. And that despite Mike's popularity among his membership. And that was a testament to the membership, because the issue was not a me vs Mike thing....never was. They just felt overwhelmingly that he was wrong in this instance.

    But Mike didn't give a damn. He never has cared a bit about his membership and what they think. It has always been a "if you don't like it leave" mentality.

    I suspect had this poll been allowed to continue, I probably wouldn't have fared all that well. I just think that because I have been gone for nearly 4 years and probably half the membership doesn't even know who I am. But maybe I am mistaken. Maybe enough still remember and still think Mike was wrong. And again, that's not a KJ vs Mike thing. I am sure I wouldn't win that. It's just maybe a people remembering how badly it was handled thing.

  6. #6
    Kew, are you finally gonna admit that you are the number one foolish slave to WoV? And you gotta love in the queer thread where someone (axel I think) asks if all those designer deliveries and mannerisms along with that faggy lithpy accent, is something homos study, acquire or what!

  7. #7
    MWP lives in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and I think somewhere along Hwy 2, the northernmost highway in US and also runs thru montana.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  8. #8
    It looks like Shackleford really screwed the pooch on this one. He's going to have to backtrack or his reputation will be tarnished forever. It looks like he just flew off the handle and banned MWP out of spite and without thinking. Shack should be challenged to provide the usernames of the sockpuppets he's accused MWP of having. And the post is hardly trolling.

    Shack does not like to be reminded of KJ because he knows he was was wrong in banning him over Norm's bullshit. Norm played Shack like a top. Shack knows it but refuses to acknowledge it. Shack is not man enough to correct his mistake and move on.

    Shack is certainly a mathematical genius but he is just not much of a man.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    MWP lives in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and I think somewhere along Hwy 2, the northernmost highway in US and also runs thru montana.
    I thought he lived in upstate Michigan. He frequently talks about his 8 months of winter and snow.

    So the question becomes who is he supposed to be a sock puppet of? I have known MWP for about a decade from various forums and he always uses the same handle (as most legit AP's do). If he is a sock of another member, I would be interested just for my own curiosity to know who.

    But I don't think he is. I think Wizard jumped to conclusion be cause I had just posted there as a joke. I mean my posts, 80% originate from my home in Las Vegas, with another 15% probably from various public Wifi around Vegas (numerous Boyd and Station casinos, Rampart Casino, El Cortez, Downtown Las Vegas free Wifi, South Point, UNLV wifi and a few other casinos). The final 5% of my posts occur when I travel, from hotel or friends wifi.

    And while, it wouldn't be impossible for someone to have an IP match with some of the public wifi I use around town, I don't even think Midwest Player even visits Vegas or at least never talks about it. He talks about some of the smaller towns like Wendover. Be real interesting to see how this plays out.

    Axelwolf asked who at WoV. Doesn't seem like he is going get a response. And Midwest Player seems suddenly quiet.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Shack does not like to be reminded of KJ because he knows he was was wrong in banning him over Norm's bullshit. Norm played Shack like a top. Shack knows it but refuses to acknowledge it. Shack is not man enough to correct his mistake and move on.

    Shack is certainly a mathematical genius but he is just not much of a man.
    Thank you Mickeycrimm. This is a very accurate recap and conclusion. I really think this is what it is all about now. Mike isn't big enough to admit that he was wrong. I mean when he banned me, he referred to Norm as "his friend". Said he owed him a favor and couldn't say no. So where is this good friend now? After Norm played and used Mike he disappeared again, just as he had for the 5 years prior to showing up.

    I'll make it even easier for Mike. If he feels he can't reinstate me because of things I have said after my banning (which goes against his own rules that he doesn't consider things said on other forums), I will accept and live with that. But he should admit that the banning was wrong and that Norm used and played him and that he got involved with a feud he really didn't understand what was about. I mean this NOW is as obvious as a sunny day in Vegas. I think Shackleford owes me that.

  11. #11
    Mike has been known to make a mistake or two. I have no idea how their internet address sniffer works but I dont think its some super duper special program and nothing someone like me couldn't figure out with a simple IP address. Mike never said who he is a sock puppet of. MA could have very well had and other account there for a long time but no one bothered to check until now. At this point, I'm thinking Mike has made a mistake, but who knows.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Mike has been known to make a mistake or two. I have no idea how their internet address sniffer works but I dont think its some super duper special program and nothing someone like me couldn't figure out with a simple IP address. Mike never said who he is a sock puppet of. MA could have very well had and other account there for a long time but no one bothered to check until now. At this point, I'm thinking Mike has made a mistake, but who knows.
    First thing that came to my mind was a similar situation a couple years back at WoV. I want to say it was Billryan, but am not 100% sure. So this person whoever it was begins posting in like 2016 using an account that was created in 2009. Mike immediately bans him or her as a sock puppet with matching IP to other accounts. Turns out in 2009 anyone using AOL (America online) which was popular then got an IP address that was the middle of the continental United States....somewhere in Kansas. So many accounts created at that time using AOL, had an initial IP that matched. Since MWP account was created in 2010, and he only has a dozen posts, I am wondering if this isn't a similar situation. One thing I do know for sure....not me. And I'll take anybody's money that wants to bet that.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Mike has been known to make a mistake or two.
    And yeah....what he is less know for is manning up to them.

  14. #14
    Mike probably made a mistake in banning MWP for sock-puppetry. But it was a good mistake. Have you seen the shit MWP posts on here and BJTF? He's gotta be retarded if (I mean, we already know he's retarded, but this just solidifies it) he thinks he can show up on a forum where he hasn't posted in 6 years and start some controversial thread regarding both KJ and politics....and just be like "Oh yeah, sure, that's totally normal!" ???


    As far as KJ's ban at WOV, this topic has been discussed ad naseum (I don't know what those words mean but I assume it means "a lot", sort of like "beating a dead horse" or the politically correct team, "feeding a fed horse"). TLDR: KJ got the short end of the stick because of Norm, KJ got banned, then instead of just chillin' for a while and letting it sort itself out (which KJ damn well knows was happening since there were posts on WOV and he knew people were talking to Mike IRL)....he said a bunch of shit that he shouldn't have said. And it's not like KJ went on a rant for a day or 2, no....he went on....and on....and on....and on...
    #FreeTyde

  15. #15
    Shackleford is a maroon, as Bugs Bunny used to say.

    Those who can, gamble. Those who can't, run gambling forums. Or look for glitches.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Shackleford is a maroon, as Bugs Bunny used to say.

    Those who can, gamble. Those who can't, run gambling forums. Or look for glitches.
    Getting the digs in everywhere today, eh, Redietz? LOL!
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Mike probably made a mistake in banning MWP for sock-puppetry. But it was a good mistake. Have you seen the shit MWP posts on here and BJTF? He's gotta be retarded if (I mean, we already know he's retarded, but this just solidifies it) he thinks he can show up on a forum where he hasn't posted in 6 years and start some controversial thread regarding both KJ and politics....and just be like "Oh yeah, sure, that's totally normal!" ???

    Mid West Player may be a lifetime nickel player as far as gambling circles go, however as far as forums go he is a wild man. Meaning he likes to stir the pot or tap the hornets nest. Then when all the excitement starts he sits back and watches the show while eating popcorn. After all I think he gets bored always shuffling snow.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    ....he said a bunch of shit that he shouldn't have said. And it's not like KJ went on a rant for a day or 2, no....he went on....and on....and on....and on...
    Mike's own posted policy is that he doesn't consider things said on other forums.

    So far I have seen two exceptions to that.

    1.) I was banned for something I said on another forum. If you read Mike's announcement it states "while normally we don't consider things said on another forum.... I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum".

    and 2.) seems to be that I can't be re-instated for things said on other forums.

    I mean which is it RS_?

    And BTW, the banning and reason was manufactured. It wasn't about what I said on another forum. IT was because Norm demanded it of Mike. Mike told me Norm contacted him multiple times within a 24 hour period demanding that I be banned. A second moderator filled in that the number was 19 times in 24 hours, which is what I posted and which supposedly got me banned.

    Not only is that NOT a ban-able offense, but according to Mike's own policy, isn't even against the rules.

  19. #19

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Mike probably made a mistake in banning MWP for sock-puppetry. But it was a good mistake. Have you seen the shit MWP posts on here and BJTF? He's gotta be retarded if (I mean, we already know he's retarded, but this just solidifies it) he thinks he can show up on a forum where he hasn't posted in 6 years and start some controversial thread regarding both KJ and politics....and just be like "Oh yeah, sure, that's totally normal!" ???
    Okay RS, what kind of shit do I post on BJTF. Yeah, I'm a red chipper, but I sure don't post lies or make things up. I mostly ask questions and tell stories of things that have happened on my bj trips. Oh yeah, I do post pictures of 6 feet deep snow every once in a while and you can see them here.
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...t-This-Weekend

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. TROLLING / DAN
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-28-2019, 01:55 AM
  2. Midwest Player
    By Moses in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-17-2018, 09:51 PM
  3. Regarding recent trolling threads/messages here
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 10:47 AM
  4. just what is an AP player?
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 01:02 PM
  5. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •