Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Now just so everybody knows what Axelwolf is referring to, several of the guys, Axel, MaxPen, not sure about RS_, have recently discussed with Mike the possibility of my returning to WoV. But Mike has set terms that I can not....WILL NOT agree to. Mike wants me to apologize to Norm Wattenberger. I have nothing to apologize to Norm Wattenberger about. He banned me from his forum, because he decided he wanted to protect someone that was intentionally misleading players with Blackjack claims that were mathematically impossible. Norm is a math guy and he knew these claims were mathematically impossible. But he decided to protect the leading poster on his forum, from several of us professional players that challenged these claims.
Damn it, KJ. If all it takes is an apology then do it. You said some awful things about Norm on both ZenZone and Gambling Forums that deserve an apology. Norm never said anything about you nearly as bad. I'm sick of hearing your "poor KJ" stories as Moses would say. If you don't want to apologize then so be it. Accept you are banned for life and lets move on. I got banned twice for going to bat for you.