Thread: Midwest Player nuked for sockpuppetry and trolling.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You know what RS_.....let's try this a different way. A hypothetical.

You are a good longterm contributing member of WoV in good standing, as is Axelwolf and MaxPen.

So suppose someone shows up, maybe someone that used to participate at WoV, but hasn't in years. AS an example let's say Alan Mendelson. So Alan starts attacking you or Axelwolf or MaxPen. Continuing a feud that was started here or on some other forum. And Alan demands from Mike that you, Axelwolf or MaxPen be banned. He bullies and manipulates and constantly harasses Mike privately until Mike bans you (or Axelwolf or MaxPen).

Would any of you guys think THAT is reasonable?

And then to top it all off....after achieving his goal of getting you banned, Alan disappeared again, proving that was his only agenda.

Be honest RS_ (Axel and MaxPen too). How would you feel about that?
    if Max, RS or anybody I like on the forum went full retard before, during and after the fact I would just think, oh well, you f***** up you dumbass. It's just the Forum, life moves on and so should you. Quit being all drama queen about it.
    It doesn't matter, the tribe has spoken.

Bring back Kewlj 6 votes (19.35%)
    Bring back Nathan 10 votes (32.25%)
    It looks like you have a total of 6 fans and Nathan has at least 10. I voted for you so now you're probably thinking actually only have five fans. No doubt somebody misclicked one so that probably brings it down to four. Add a couple of your sock puppets you probably voted with. And now you're down to two.

Wow I just went and checked my p.m. here and it seems to me that somebody admitted to voting multiple times on your behalf with a bunch of sock puppet accounts. I'm not going to say who it was but that's just f****** crazy since I was thinking that was the situation. According to my calculation you're actually - votes
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 08-16-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Thread Information