View Poll Results: Who has the higher IQ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rob Singer

3 20.00%
  • Tasha

12 80.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Singer or Tasha, whose the smartest?

Rob Singer was an annoying troll for 8 years to throw cops off his tail.

He spent a lot of time concocting that message. that is for sure.

I bet I could exploit this glitch now that I know it exists. It might take many hours, but there are only so many combinations of buttons/time/state that revolve around the DU. Finding an unpatched machine isn't going to even mean that much.

It isn't like Rob somehow knew this once in a manufacturer's lifetime glitch existed due to some rigorous approach. Nah, he was likely just fucking around losing $$ when he came across the glitch. Whether he did it or not doesn't seem that important. It doesn't mean we should actually start listening to him. If he is telling the truth, then good for him. It isn't like some accomplishment. It is like winning the lottery. Would we look up to someone who won the lottery?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I bet I could exploit this glitch now that I know it exists. It might take many hours, but there are only so many combinations of buttons/time/state that revolve around the DU. Finding an unpatched machine isn't going to even mean that much.

It isn't like Rob somehow knew this once in a manufacturer's lifetime glitch existed due to some rigorous approach. Nah, he was likely just fucking around losing $$ when he came across the glitch. Whether he did it or not doesn't seem that important. It doesn't mean we should actually start listening to him. If he is telling the truth, then good for him. It isn't like some accomplishment. It is like winning the lottery. Would we look up to someone who won the lottery?
    I would say this is a pretty good assessment of the situation. I do want to make a few minor points.

Rob's troll wasn't 8 years. It has been more than 20. And his trolling of AP's and the AP community started long before 2004 which was when he supposedly discovered this glitch, so THAT timeline doesn't work.

I will tell you something else that doesn't work and that is the finances. A successful person with the career and high end earning that Rob claims and the retirement benefits that Rob claims, plus add in an extra 3 million from discovering the double up bug, does NOT live in an RV in their children's driveway. Even a fairly nice RV.

There is more that I could say but I am not going to. All I will say is something I have said before. Because of this situation and the way it played out, it isn't hard for anyone who wanted to check on Rob's claims. I mean everything from his education to his career is out there if someone should have the desire. All it takes is a few bucks. And none of it matches up.

Someone on this forum not long ago posted these two quotes. "Singer craves attention and credibility in the video poker world" and "your as phony as a 3 dollar bill, Robochino". Despite any new friendships, or new alliances, or whatever....nothing has changed from these 2 very astute posts. All we have is a new chapter in the "craves attention and credibility" book. This guy posting as Rob Singer is a 20+ year admitted troll of AP's and the AP community. Nothing there has changed either.

And now I am off to lunch and work, as a real working AP. Have a good day y'all.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I would say this is a pretty good assessment of the situation. I do want to make a few minor points.

Rob's troll wasn't 8 years. It has been more than 20. And his trolling of AP's and the AP community started long before 2004 which was when he supposedly discovered this glitch, so THAT timeline doesn't work.

I will tell you something else that doesn't work and that is the finances. A successful person with the career and high end earning that Rob claims and the retirement benefits that Rob claims, plus add in an extra 3 million from discovering the double up bug, does NOT live in an RV in their children's driveway. Even a fairly nice RV.

There is more that I could say but I am not going to. All I will say is something I have said before. Because of this situation and the way it played out, it isn't hard for anyone who wanted to check on Rob's claims. I mean everything from his education to his career is out there if someone should have the desire. All it takes is a few bucks. And none of it matches up.

Someone on this forum not long ago posted these two quotes. "Singer craves attention and credibility in the video poker world" and "your as phony as a 3 dollar bill, Robochino". Despite any new friendships, or new alliances, or whatever....nothing has changed from these 2 very astute posts. All we have is a new chapter in the "craves attention and credibility" book. This guy posting as Rob Singer is a 20+ year admitted troll of AP's and the AP community. Nothing there has changed either.
    No one has ever proved that Rob lives in an RV in the kids driveway. That was just stuff we made up to troll back at him. I've googled up a few of the RV parks Rob has stayed in. They all look pretty nice to me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Kew leads a chaotic, angry and failure of a life mickey. That's why he'd never want anything I say about my successful play to be true. Even if I claimed to have won hundreds of thousands playing bj by counting cards, he'd do the same thing as he does to all his bj peers and claim he's somehow "better". It's what happens when a person has invested just about everything in an online forum fantasy life.

We'd be at an RV park right now if it wasn't for this foot recovery. Instead, I'm at one of our homes enjoying the hot summer as best as possible. But kew wants it that I'm living like Cousin Eddie. I wonder if kew ever went back and saw a pic of our RV here. Probably not.

As it turns out, kew just can't stand the success ofothers, especially of those who dare question his outrageous claims. And that fits right in line with others of his wires-crossed ilk. Who are the two most annoying....most illogical....most always entirely wrong critics of Donald Trump who continually lie about him on TV? Yup--none other than Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow. Both confused queers and both confirmed liars and haters. Kew should be proud of his life choice.

Wrong. I was an annoying troll from 2000-2019.

It was not like winning the lottery. That's like saying any AP who's "made it" is like having won the lottery. The work I put into having related education and work experience that allowed me to understand that something like this was possible, the time I put into understanding vp machines, and the trial-and-error effort it took to find the flaw, is a far cry from stumbling across a winning set of lottery numbers.

Please wise up.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

It was not like winning the lottery. That's like saying any AP who's "made it" is like having won the lottery. The work I put into having related education and work experience that allowed me to understand that something like this was possible, the time I put into understanding vp machines, and the trial-and-error effort it took to find the flaw, is a far cry from stumbling across a winning set of lottery numbers.

Please wise up.
    So what part did the strategies play in your quest? Did you ever use them, for example, to hit quads on these du machines THEN use the du feature? In other words, did you just drop them or use them?

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Please wise up.
    So what part did the strategies play in your quest? Did you ever use them, for example, to hit quads on these du machines THEN use the du feature? In other words, did you just drop them or use them?
    My DU strategy was all about hitting large taxable winners because that's the only way I used it. I only played games that paid at least 250 for quads. I never held 2-pair.

Even if I claimed to have won hundreds of thousands playing bj by counting cards, he'd do the same thing as he does to all his bj peers and claim he's somehow "better".
    Probably the most absurd thing you have ever said. People that know me from forums where I interact with other card counters, both professional and recreatuonal, know that I am pretty humble, and frequently acknowledge that what I do is the most elementary of things and probably everyone else is more advanced. I also never measure my results against other players. That is NOT what it is about for me. I am only completing with myself.

What you are referring to is that I have called out a couple (2) players that very similar to you were frauds and making impossible claims. And it is pretty clear I was/am correct in both cases.

So wrong as usual Rob, but feel free to keep trying.

Denial....the second most glaring problem for a serial liar. With you it's all about perception, and you cannot go to sleep at night without feeling that people think about you the exact way you want them to think about you. And when someone goes thru the senseless trouble of "making sure" everyone knows you're on your way out to play bj, they never worry about what's being said on some forum unless they're nervous. You, sir, are nervous.

Please wise up.
    I pay no attention to your timeframe or anything else about you outside of this forum and the story about this machine. Yes, we all realize that there may be bugs out there somewhere in software. I've heard of no other AP whose strategy is to specifically look for bugs in software. You weren't either. You were just doing degenerate shit if you fell upon this. Yes, it is very much like stumbling across a winning lottery. Your gambling addiction had you sitting in front of these machines where you possibly lucked upon it. There is absolutely 0 chance you were methodically looking for bugs. Now granted, if true, you were curious enough or something to hit a weird sequence of buttons and then realize what it did, but you'll never convince anyone intelligent (by my standards) that this was something you were specifically looking for as opposed to degenerate gambler shit.

I kinda doubt you knew about it anyway. I'm not sure if Micky himself saw the VP bug at some point, or was just going by your description. Same thing with Axel.

Whatever dudes, you're obv a lol person. I like how you use "wise up". That seems signature Mickey to me. You got one guy on your side now. Better buddy up hard.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-28-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Please wise up.
    I pay no attention to your timeframe or anything else about you outside of this forum and the story about this machine. Yes, we all realize that there may be bugs out there somewhere in software. I've heard of no other AP whose strategy is to specifically look for bugs in software. You weren't either. You were just doing degenerate shit if you fell upon this. Yes, it is very much like stumbling across a winning lottery. Your gambling addiction had you sitting in front of these machines where you possibly lucked upon it. There is absolutely 0 chance you were methodically looking for bugs. Now granted, if true, you were curious enough or something to hit a weird sequence of buttons and then realize what it did, but you'll never convince anyone intelligent (by my standards) that this was something you were specifically looking for as opposed to degenerate gambler shit.

I kinda doubt you knew about it anyway. I'm not sure if Micky himself saw the VP bug at some point, or was just going by your description. Same thing with Axel.

Whatever dudes, you're obv a lol person. I like how you use "wise up". That seems signature Mickey to me. You got one guy on your side now. Better buddy up hard.
    No wonder nobody respects or likes you.....

accountinquestion wrote:

Now granted, if true, you were curious enough or something to hit a weird sequence of buttons and then realize what it did, but you'll never convince anyone intelligent (by my standards) that this was something you were specifically looking for as opposed to degenerate gambler shit.

If you are so high and mighty why the fuck do you post here?

Micky, a few things. You can make up all you wish about me etc. Just don't talk shit about my character. Ok?!
    For one I don't want to be like you. I find AP stuff fascinating and when/if I come across big plays I may take them in the future. Might even go visit casinos specifically for such purposes. Thats about it. For two, I make probably more than you do without near the effort. For 3, if I was going to do AP stuff fulltime 100%, I would definitely do something else but machine play. Actually, I am considering starting up a slot development company at some point in the future. No Micky, I do not want to be you. Good luck telling yourself that. I only ran you down to the extent of your socialist this blah blah. I'm almost positive you also whine about people getting free stuff. (ie getting something for free that you can't/don't get. - after all that is the primary motivation of why people like you whine) And outside of that, damn these are some good fucking tomatoes.
    Don't talk shit about your character? Every post you make directed at me attacks my character. And here you are making excuses for it. Like I can't talk shit about your character but you can talk shit about my character all you want.

You don't know jackshit about AP'ing. That's why you're here trying to leech it off others. But it's the heighth of stupidity to think you can troll people then expect them to show you anything.

Kiss off, SCUMBAG!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Micky, a few things. You can make up all you wish about me etc. Just don't talk shit about my character. Ok?!
    For one I don't want to be like you. I find AP stuff fascinating and when/if I come across big plays I may take them in the future. Might even go visit casinos specifically for such purposes. Thats about it. For two, I make probably more than you do without near the effort. For 3, if I was going to do AP stuff fulltime 100%, I would definitely do something else but machine play. Actually, I am considering starting up a slot development company at some point in the future. No Micky, I do not want to be you. Good luck telling yourself that. I only ran you down to the extent of your socialist this blah blah. I'm almost positive you also whine about people getting free stuff. (ie getting something for free that you can't/don't get. - after all that is the primary motivation of why people like you whine) And outside of that, damn these are some good fucking tomatoes.
    Don't talk shit about your character? Every post you make directed at me attacks my character. And here you are making excuses for it. Like I can't talk shit about your character but you can talk shit about my character all you want.

You don't know jackshit about AP'ing. That's why you're here trying to leech it off others. But it's the heighth of stupidity to think you can troll people then expect them to show you anything.

Kiss off, SCUMBAG!
    Where have I attacked your character? I just point out how simple you are in regards to believing Trump is looking out after you. I mean, he definitely supports policies which you feel are in your favor, but I don't think he does that because hes looking out for you. I guess I also said you'd suck Trump's dick if he asked, because well the level of man-love you display... Not sure. I can take that back if you want? That was definitely impugning your character, but doesn't get to near the level of some of the shit you've said elsewhere. While it is an amusing thought, I don't think many people would actually believe it and besides, it'd be consensual !

Anyway, all silliness aside, I never expected you to tell me anything Micky. I don't care that much. I don't live near casinos. I don't particularly like hanging out in casinos. I do like the idea of beating them and examining their games for exploitable shit.

If reading what you volunteer up is leeching, then yes I am guilty. So sue me. One thing I don't do, is spread what bits and pieces of things I've picked up at various places because I totally respect the people who do this as their bread and butter grind.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Personally, I think this is inappropriate and am not going to participate.

But....being Dan Druff's forum, you know the "laid back" guy with the anything goes attitude, I guess....anything goes.

However I just want to remind you why we don't have many polls on this forums. Sock puppets are basically allowed here. And this poll is pitting two of the bigger trolls, not just on this site but in the gambling community internet, both notorious sock puppet kings. So it might just come down to which of these two has the most sock puppet accounts on this site.
    In my defense, I only had 4 Accounts on this website.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    That's not a defense, it's an admission.

You screwed with people here over and over again yet you have no shame about it and even laugh about your antics.

And then you wonder why so many people just want you to go away?

Mind boggling.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post

You screwed with people here over and over again yet you have no shame about it and even laugh about your antics.

Mind boggling.
    It's a Defense.

Mind boggling.
    It's a Defense.
    No. Admitting an offence is not a defence.
    Pleading insanity would be a defence.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post

Mind boggling.
    It's a Defense.
    No. Admitting an offence is not a defence.
    Pleading insanity would be a defence.
    Here's an idea...

Quit fucking reading her posts!!!

Now go back to WoV and continue sucking BBB's big, fat penis.

Thread Information