Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Really funny thread Dan's other site

  1. #1
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  2. #2
    Given the high average age of this forum, I think a lot of guys here could benefit from this thread.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  3. #3
    I saw you were the last to post in that thread so I clicked on it, hoping you'd regale us with one of your stories. I was disappointed.
    #FreeTyde

  4. #4
    ..........................................



    ED happens fairly often to younger men too - they're probably not as open about it because of their pride

    a perpetual softie doesn't get you a great rep as a macho man





    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...le-dysfunction
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Given the high average age of this forum, I think a lot of guys here could benefit from this thread.
    You have to learn a new position so you can drop it in instead of poking it in.
    Keystone is a mental midget.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Given the high average age of this forum, I think a lot of guys here could benefit from this thread.
    You have to learn a new position so you can drop it in instead of poking it in.
    Did your “buddy” rob show you that one?

  7. #7
    When you are over 65, that 9.5 inch "drop" can cause a nose bleed.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    ..........................................



    ED happens fairly often to younger men too - they're probably not as open about it because of their pride

    a perpetual softie doesn't get you a great rep as a macho man





    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...le-dysfunction

    Yes, but younger ED is more from an underlying problem, whereas older ED occurs more naturally when testosterone drops or other age-related factors come into play.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  9. #9
    ED is nothing but a state of mind. If a man has no interest in sex or has lost overall confidence in his abilities, it gets labeled as ED. Barring debilitating illness or injury, as long as a man is breathing he's capable of laying out some pipe.

    At 9.5 there's no "drop". You lay back and wait for the "hop".
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 09-09-2019 at 06:08 PM.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    ED is nothing but a state of mind. If a man has no interest in sex or has lost overall confidence in his abilities, it gets labeled as ED. Barring debilitating illness or injury, as long as a man is breathing he's capable of laying out some pipe.

    At 9.5 there's no "drop". You lay back and wait for the "hop".
    Can Mickey verify the 9-1/2 incher?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Happened to this site????
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-13-2019, 11:20 AM
  2. Site problems?
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 02:20 AM
  3. This is funny
    By Vpnewbie in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 04:21 PM
  4. I want to thank you for your work. You have done great site.
    By Quasiaheare in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 11:58 AM
  5. Saw something funny today
    By solidpro in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •