Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Be that as it may, the owners canned the political threads. Babs was suspended because she called Shackleford out for allowing the repeated use of banned quotes without banning the people abusing the rules. She basically asked to be suspended. So that is actually what happened. I don't know where you came up with your summary of what happened, but it's wrong. Anybody interested should just track down the thread at WoV and see for themselves. I assume the thread is locked but available. Maybe not. I haven't been back there since.
Redietz, don't try to play me for stupid. You're just another lefty delivering fake news. Click on the link to the WoV Suspension List below. Babs is the 8th one down. She was suspended for a personal insult. Click on it and it will show you the post she was suspended for. This is what she said:

"AZD is piling on with his usual misinformed social garbage. It's like pond scum from the disgusting political threads is dragged into every other waterway by the same slimy fouled boats."

And underneath her quote Shack says "That went to far. Three days."

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9...vNbOcyYVM0SBw-

LOL. Try again, mickey. Go to the thread where Shackleford asks if anyone wants to be suspended and she says she does. That precedes, I believe, what you're quoting.

I was there the 48 hours this went down. You were not. Read the thread. I noticed you skipped commenting on everything else I said, which is, as you know, entirely accurate.

You really should stop the "fake news" nonsense. Tell me I didn't accurately describe what happened, the sequence in which it happened, babs saying, when Shackleford asked who'd like to be banned, that she would (to which Shackleford said nothing until babs posted what you quoted). Tell me I got the sequence wrong, my self-banning wrong, and the fact the owner was monitoring the site wrong. In fact, babs answered that she'd like to be next to be banned immediately after I announced my self-ban.

Go ahead, tell me I got it all wrong.
You got it all wrong.