Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Rob tried to make a break from the trolling. He did with me. You and KJ had the same opportunity to break from it. You both chose not to. Rob actually wasn't responding to your trolling for awhile. But you guys kept pushing it. Now he is back full blown trolling you guys back. Whose to blame? You and KJ are. You've gotten what you wanted. You want the troll war so don't bitch to anyone about it.
Here's the way it works: Rob makes claims that are mathematically impossible that mislead other players. We have read about players on this forum follow his BS and get hurt (lose). So anyone that challenges these mathematically impossible claims, and says "hey you can't over come negative expectation with progressive wagering and 'special plays'", Rob mercilessly attacks on a personal level attacking everything from family members to medical illnesses and situations.

So yeah, if you don't challenge Rob's claims that go against the math, he will not attack you or cease attacking you as he has with you mickey since you no longer challenge anything he says. But I believe AP's have not only a right, but a responsibility to call "bullshit" on claims of special plays and progressive wagering turning a profit to the tune of 400k (his latest amended claim). If we stop challenging these mathematically fallacies, it amounts to a de facto endorsement, which is axactly what Rob wants.

I mean show me where I have ever attacked members of Rob's family. Show me where I have ever said a thing about Rob's medical issues of the past 6 months, other than I believe I wished him well on the day of his operation.

Rob's trolling, attacking on the personal level that he goes to, about things that have nothing to do with being discussed, is just bullying. He is bullying those that rightfully challenge his claims, attempting to beat them up so bad they will cease challenging his impossible claims, and he can continue with his weird agenda of misleading people and building himself up to be something that he is not.

Well, I won't be bullied into being silent. His claims regarding the singer progressive wagering and "special plays" overcoming negative expectation, are bullshit, mathematically impossible bullshit and his latest claim about the double up bug, while clearing the mathematical possible hurdle, runs up against his zero credibility because he has lied about everything under the sun for like 20 years. He did that, not me. That is his legacy.

I don't recall Rob offering me any kind of truce, like he may have done privately with you and other AP's, but even if he were to have, if that truce involved me being silent so he can make his claims and mislead people without challenge, then hell no....I don't accept. Rob's claims should be challenged every step of the way, because in most cases they are mathematically impossible and in all cases they are complete bullshit.