Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Intro/advice wanted: Vegas first-timers!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Rob tried to make a break from the trolling. He did with me. You and KJ had the same opportunity to break from it. You both chose not to. Rob actually wasn't responding to your trolling for awhile. But you guys kept pushing it. Now he is back full blown trolling you guys back. Whose to blame? You and KJ are. You've gotten what you wanted. You want the troll war so don't bitch to anyone about it.
    Here's the way it works: Rob makes claims that are mathematically impossible that mislead other players. We have read about players on this forum follow his BS and get hurt (lose). So anyone that challenges these mathematically impossible claims, and says "hey you can't over come negative expectation with progressive wagering and 'special plays'", Rob mercilessly attacks on a personal level attacking everything from family members to medical illnesses and situations.

So yeah, if you don't challenge Rob's claims that go against the math, he will not attack you or cease attacking you as he has with you mickey since you no longer challenge anything he says. But I believe AP's have not only a right, but a responsibility to call "bullshit" on claims of special plays and progressive wagering turning a profit to the tune of 400k (his latest amended claim). If we stop challenging these mathematically fallacies, it amounts to a de facto endorsement, which is axactly what Rob wants.

I mean show me where I have ever attacked members of Rob's family. Show me where I have ever said a thing about Rob's medical issues of the past 6 months, other than I believe I wished him well on the day of his operation.

Rob's trolling, attacking on the personal level that he goes to, about things that have nothing to do with being discussed, is just bullying. He is bullying those that rightfully challenge his claims, attempting to beat them up so bad they will cease challenging his impossible claims, and he can continue with his weird agenda of misleading people and building himself up to be something that he is not.

Well, I won't be bullied into being silent. His claims regarding the singer progressive wagering and "special plays" overcoming negative expectation, are bullshit, mathematically impossible bullshit and his latest claim about the double up bug, while clearing the mathematical possible hurdle, runs up against his zero credibility because he has lied about everything under the sun for like 20 years. He did that, not me. That is his legacy.

I don't recall Rob offering me any kind of truce, like he may have done privately with you and other AP's, but even if he were to have, if that truce involved me being silent so he can make his claims and mislead people without challenge, then hell no....I don't accept. Rob's claims should be challenged every step of the way, because in most cases they are mathematically impossible and in all cases they are complete bullshit.

Let's look at something here Mickeycrimm:

You are banned at WoV. Is there anywhere else you are banned from as I am really not familiar?

I am banned at WoV and Norm Wattenbergers blackjack site.

Rob is banned at WoV and I don't know where else, but I suspect other places right?

Now, Mickey your ban has nothing to do with any kind of credibility regarding your AP play or AP claims. While people that read you may not like some of the trolling that you do or how lately you turn everything towards politics, there is not a single AP that questions anything you claim about AP.

Now my 2 bans at forums, which are related, also have nothing to do with my AP play or AP claims. And while it isn't unanimous, most serious blackjack AP find me very credible (it is that old "knows what he is talking about" credibility). I mean I do have some distracters about personal stuff, including my sexuality. And I do have a couple players that oddly blame me for their lack of success and are pretty vocal about it. But all-in-all, my credibility in the blackjack AP community is pretty sound. My claims are mathematically possible and I have demonstrated that I have the knowledge to have mastered tolerance obstacles that block longevity.

Now Rob is completely different. There are very few AP's that give any credence to anything Rob says. He has zero credibility among his peers. Because his claims are not possible. He is trying to re-write the mathematics involved. "Alternative math" "Alternative reality". I mean read Michael Shacklefords article about Rob, written 6,7,8 years ago and recently updated. He objectively looks at Rob's claims...claims that go against the math and systematically debunks each one....by mathematical principals and politely concludes that Rob is full of shit. Shackleford ends by saying if anything changes, if Rob has anything new to add, he will again revisit the mathematical possibilities.

The fact is that it isn't personal....it's just bullshit. Bullshit impossible claims. And anyone that challenges them, then gets subjects to Robs attacks as he tried to bully them into silence.

edit: I forgot that mickey is banned at Norm's site too. We won't even count that as I don't think mickeycrimm had any intention except to ruffle Norm's feathers and get banned.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-14-2019 at 10:22 AM.

OK I get it--kew says he's right (again) and everyone else is wrong. Blah blah blah....Yet he spends two long-winded posts on it, which by default logic means he's full of it because he couldn't make his simple point quickly. His BS internet life seems to be on shaky ground. Stay tuned: he'll have even more to moan and groan over in the very near future.

redietz and his weird nonsense....can he get any more untruthful or cornier? Sure he'd offer up $5 then $10k of his imaginary money for old texts....when he already saw where I said I deleted mine long ago. Has he solicited others? More than likely, but not from here obviously.

mickey was correct in that I am not interested in the insults and trolling any longer. He's also right in saying how redietz and kew seem to not want it to end. My interactions with them is only minor league stuff anyway. What mickey and I exchanged and for how long we did it would make either of those pansies wilt. I've always respected mickey's gambling knowledge just as I have wizard's, axel's and countless other AP's--here and elsewhere. I explained my reasons for carrying on with it and why I'm not much into it any longer. Most got the message. If a few didn't then they didn't want to.

Well, let me say once again as a delusional player of Rob's ARTT strategy, NO ONE here understands the full flexibility of the strategy. For one example, using 100 credits as a "feeler" sample, I have the option of changing machines 2 times if necessary to complete one session. Also, I use it to maximize my return on free play. Love this strategy.
    Last edited by slingshot; 09-14-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob tried to make a break from the trolling. He did with me. You and KJ had the same opportunity to break from it. You both chose not to. Rob actually wasn't responding to your trolling for awhile. But you guys kept pushing it. Now he is back full blown trolling you guys back. Whose to blame? You and KJ are. You've gotten what you wanted. You want the troll war so don't bitch to anyone about it.
    Here's the way it works: Rob makes claims that are mathematically impossible that mislead other players. We have read about players on this forum follow his BS and get hurt (lose). So anyone that challenges these mathematically impossible claims, and says "hey you can't over come negative expectation with progressive wagering and 'special plays'", Rob mercilessly attacks on a personal level attacking everything from family members to medical illnesses and situations.

So yeah, if you don't challenge Rob's claims that go against the math, he will not attack you or cease attacking you as he has with you mickey since you no longer challenge anything he says. But I believe AP's have not only a right, but a responsibility to call "bullshit" on claims of special plays and progressive wagering turning a profit to the tune of 400k (his latest amended claim). If we stop challenging these mathematically fallacies, it amounts to a de facto endorsement, which is axactly what Rob wants.

I mean show me where I have ever attacked members of Rob's family. Show me where I have ever said a thing about Rob's medical issues of the past 6 months, other than I believe I wished him well on the day of his operation.

Rob's trolling, attacking on the personal level that he goes to, about things that have nothing to do with being discussed, is just bullying. He is bullying those that rightfully challenge his claims, attempting to beat them up so bad they will cease challenging his impossible claims, and he can continue with his weird agenda of misleading people and building himself up to be something that he is not.

Well, I won't be bullied into being silent. His claims regarding the singer progressive wagering and "special plays" overcoming negative expectation, are bullshit, mathematically impossible bullshit and his latest claim about the double up bug, while clearing the mathematical possible hurdle, runs up against his zero credibility because he has lied about everything under the sun for like 20 years. He did that, not me. That is his legacy.

I don't recall Rob offering me any kind of truce, like he may have done privately with you and other AP's, but even if he were to have, if that truce involved me being silent so he can make his claims and mislead people without challenge, then hell no....I don't accept. Rob's claims should be challenged every step of the way, because in most cases they are mathematically impossible and in all cases they are complete bullshit.
    Who are the people on this forum you read about getting hurt using his system? What are their usernames?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Who are the people on this forum you read about getting hurt using his system? What are their usernames?
    I'm also interested in him identifying where I've ever said my play strategy overcomes negative expectation. It theoretically doesn't and never has, which is precisely what the math says.

I also have no problem with kew if he wanted to "make fun" of my broken foot and operation. I'll take that over a bad ticker, poor blood circulation, and crossed wires any time.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm also interested in him identifying where I've ever said my play strategy overcomes negative expectation. It theoretically doesn't and never has, which is precisely what the math says.
    In the interview/article with Shackleford you claimed to have won over a million dollars over 10 years.
    In the video with Alan Mendelson (which I just tortured myself watching again), you claimed to have won over a million dollars over 10 years.
    Hundreds of times on this forum and at WoV, you claimed to have won a million dollars over 10 years.

Now yes, I am aware that after decades of this claim, you have now amended and downsized it to $375k over 4 years (using progression wagering, special plays and identifying hot and cold cycles, which in the interview with Alan you said "the machine telepaths to you".

Which ever claim you want to use, those numbers, hundreds of thousands of dollars to a million dollars in winnings over 4 or 10 years, cannot be done without something that allows you to overcome the negative expectation. It just can't!

My good friend....Michael Shackleford sums it up as best as can be summed up "I always file Rob Singer with John Patrick in my folder of people who do not merit serious discussion".

I mean what is it that you are now trying to say....That you played negative expectation and were just lucky.....lucky to the tune of hundreds of thousands to a million dollars over many years? If that is what you are now claiming....then come out and say it. Say "my system is a losing system, but I have been able to win hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars by just being lucky" "and of course paying attention to the machine telepathing information to me".

I mean you come clean and say that I won't challenge you again, despite that this would contradict what you have said for decades, in books, articles, as a writer for a gambling publication and on numerous forums.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-14-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Jesus Mickey, for a name, look no further than to the post immediately preceding yours. But there are many, many more, lurkers on this forum, members including lurkers at WoV and other forums. People who read his books, watched the videos with Alan, or read his weekly column.

Come on Mickeycrimm, like me you have called out people that make mathematically impossible claims, including for years this claim by Singer. That changes now because you have some sort of agreement with him? Did the math some how change when you and Singer became friends?

And let me chime in and address "Singer's" nonsense regarding me. I hereby allow anybody to copy and paste my 10K reward if I have PM'ed or text messaged anyone on any forum in an attempt to "sell picks." Post that on any and every forum.

In fact, if "Singer" doesn't do it, maybe I'll post special "Singer challenge" threads on all of the forums. I've self-banned from WoV, however, so somebody would have to do it for me there.

Poor OP of this thread. All he was asking for was advice on Vegas and instead he got two pages of shit.

Jesus Mickey, for a name, look no further than to the post immediately preceding yours. But there are many, many more, lurkers on this forum, members including lurkers at WoV and other forums. People who read his books, watched the videos with Alan, or read his weekly column.

Come on Mickeycrimm, like me you have called out people that make mathematically impossible claims, including for years this claim by Singer. That changes now because you have some sort of agreement with him? Did the math some how change when you and Singer became friends?
    In the post that proceeded me Sling said he loved the strategy. What I have a problem with is your continually making up "facts" to back your arguments. It's a pattern with you. You do it all the time. You are either doing it by design or you have a screw loose. So quit deflecting and put up the usernames of those that said they were hurt by the system or admit that you were lying.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

In the post that proceeded me Sling said he loved the strategy. What I have a problem with is your continually making up "facts" to back your arguments. It's a pattern with you. You do it all the time. You are either doing it by design or you have a screw loose. So quit deflecting and put up the usernames of those that said they were hurt by the system or admit that you were lying.

Jesus, Mickey, you're coming off like a complete hypocrite here. Do you hear yourself?

"Singer" has no facts to back up what he said regarding me. Yet you say not one word about it. If you call kewlJ a liar, then be consistent and call "Singer" a liar, too. Basically you take kewlJ to task for "having no facts." What "facts" does "Singer" have regarding the soliciting claim? Answer: None.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Jesus, Mickey, you're coming off like a complete hypocrite here. Do you hear yourself?

"Singer" has no facts to back up what he said regarding me. Yet you say not one word about it. If you call kewlJ a liar, then be consistent and call "Singer" a liar, too. Basically you take kewlJ to task for "having no facts." What "facts" does "Singer" have regarding the soliciting claim? Answer: None.
    Redietz, you decided to play loose with the facts on the WoV controversy. Did you learn that from KJ? Make up facts as you go to suit your argument?

Both you and KJ basically pushed Rob into going back to the old routine of trolling you because you wouldn't knock off trolling him. You got your wish. Why are you bitching about it?

This isn't about if Slingshot says he loves the strategy or not. It isn't about whether slingshot wants to publicly admit that he has lost money following Singer's strategy. All you have to do is read his comments over the years to know that he has bought into this losing strategy that this conman is pushing.

I mean this is a forum with what 15 active members and one has clearly bought this load of shit. Dan Druff claims there are many, many more lurkers here, so how many more have bought this crap and been hurt? And how many at WoV before here? And how many at other sites? How many have read the books and been hurt by buying into this phony strategy? It doesn't matter if I can produce names.

Look Mickey, if you want to make nice with Singer, that's fine. It really is. I don't particularly like the name-calling that both of you did back and forth. It was often over the line and almost always off-topic. To the point that comments by both of you made me and I suspect others uncomfortable at times. So I welcome a more civil atmosphere.

But what I don't welcome is a changing of the facts. And the facts are that Singers system claims to overcome negative expectation resulting in long-term winning by using progressive wagering, special plays and having the machines telepath hot and cold cycles. This is ALL voodoo. Doesn't matter if you are now friends with Singer or not, this is all complete voodoo crap and goes against mathematical principals. Like Shackleford said "this puts Singer in a class with the likes of a John Patrick"....not to be taken seriously.

And what you are doing here now is a de facto endorsement of this voodoo crap. And that is exactly what Singer wants. Singer has always needed people to enable him and his impossible claims. Numerous people have played that role over the years like Alan, and when Singer hasn't been able to find people he invented people (sockpuppets). And now Mickey, you are playing that role of enabler.

Again, power to you if you have buried the hatchet with Singer and don't want to troll and call each other names. I think we all appreciate that. But that doesn't change the fact and the facts are that Singers system, and claims of million dollar wins from this system are bogus. They were bogus and mathematically impossible back when you two were at each others throats and they are bogus and mathematically impossible now that you are holding hands singing kumbaya.

Look I don't know what your relationship really is with Singer, whether you just made a pact to not attack each other or whether you are really good friends now. IF you do consider him a friend, you owe it to him to be honest. And you can do that by saying that while you believe his double-up claim (completely different topic) and find him credible in that regard, while almost no one else does, His Singer progression wagering/special plays/ machines telepathing cycles/stop limits bullshit remains just that.....complete bullshit. None of these things can make a winning game from a losing game (-EV).

Redietz, you decided to play loose with the facts on the WoV controversy. Did you learn that from KJ? Make up facts as you go to suit your argument?

Both you and KJ basically pushed Rob into going back to the old routine of trolling you because you wouldn't knock off trolling him. You got your wish. Why are you bitching about it?
    I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out that you're being a hypocrite.

And no, I wasn't loose with any facts regarding Babs being suspended at WoV. I reported it exactly, precisely as it occurred. This was not an example of Babs picking on righties and Shackleford stepping in. This was Babs, after Shackleford asked "Anyone else?" regarding a suspension, having Babs respond, "That would be me." When Shackleford didn't suspend her, Babs replied to one of the righties posts with a "personal attack" on purpose, thereby triggering Shackleford to suspend her. And I stand by the list of top 10 posters at WoV. The majority of posts by the top 10 are by righties. The mods are lefties. Characterizing WoV as a lefty haven because of that is silly. The rationale for Babs' "personal attack" was the inclusion of "hate speech" quotes, that had gotten righties banned, being embedded in further posts by righties without consequences because somehow that was "within the rules." Babs had an issue with that. I didn't understand the rules, which seemed self-defeating. So I self banned.

Again, the entire "Singer" thing has been useful. Who knew you were a hypocrite? Certainly not me.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Poor OP of this thread. All he was asking for was advice on Vegas and instead he got two pages of shit.
    You must not like pinball.

If I hadn't explained how kew has concocted his entire internet forum life because he just can't cope in the real world, he wouldn't be always wasting so much time saying the same illogical assertions about my play strategy over and over and over again. Then there's the same old lie: "I've blocked Singer FOR GOOD!" Anyone as weak and insecure as this guy is, is his own worst enemy.

redietz is just plain weird.

I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out that you're being a hypocrite.

And no, I wasn't loose with any facts regarding Babs being suspended at WoV. I reported it exactly, precisely as it occurred. This was not an example of Babs picking on righties and Shackleford stepping in. This was Babs, after Shackleford asked "Anyone else?" regarding a suspension, having Babs respond, "That would be me." When Shackleford didn't suspend her, Babs replied to one of the righties posts with a "personal attack" on purpose, thereby triggering Shackleford to suspend her. And I stand by the list of top 10 posters at WoV. The majority of posts by the top 10 are by righties. The mods are lefties. Characterizing WoV as a lefty haven because of that is silly. The rationale for Babs' "personal attack" was the inclusion of "hate speech" quotes, that had gotten righties banned, being embedded in further posts by righties without consequences because somehow that was "within the rules." Babs had an issue with that. I didn't understand the rules, which seemed self-defeating. So I self banned.

Again, the entire "Singer" thing has been useful. Who knew you were a hypocrite? Certainly not me.
    It looks like we have to go over this again because you are either totally out of touch with reality or just a fuck face liar. I think the latter is appropriate. When Shack said "anyone else?" Babs made one, just one, repeat just one more post in that thread. Repeat, you dumb motherfucker so you get it thru your thick fucking head, just one more post in that thread. She responded with "Yes....Me...." then went into her tirade all in the same post. She never made another post in the fucking thread, asshole. THERE WAS NOT ANOTHER POST MADE BY BABS AFTER THAT. So you're saying that "she asked to be suspended and when Shack didn't oblige she made another post" YOU ARE FUCKING LYING OUT YOUR ASS, REDIETZ!!

In his very next post, Shack quoted Babs calling AZD pond scum(From the very same post where she said "Yes....Me.") and said "That was over the line." She wasn't suspended because she asked to be. She was suspended for an insult but she didn't make the insult because Shack refused to suspended her per a request. SO YOU ARE A BALD FACE FUCKING LIAR, REDIETZ.

Then six days later Shack used that post she made to publicly rebuke her for her actions.

Now, Redietz, you asked everyone to read that thread and make up their own mind. The one problem you got is some people did read it and found out YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!!!

Micky, get back on the sauce. Maybe it will give you back your balls so you can get your nose out of Singers ass.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Micky, get back on the sauce. Maybe it will give you back your balls so you can get your nose out of Singers ass.
    Probably the worst thing ever posted here, in a history of degrading posts from many of us on this site.

Mickey has been clean of alcohol for a long period of time and is something all of us should celebrate. I’m certainly not anti Alcohol, but I respect anyone who quits if they feel they want or need to.

What kind of piece of shit would encourage someone to start back after quitting?

Mick and I may disagree on some things but any decent human should respect his quitting.

Thread Information