Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: September 25th for paydate for failed Lottery Predictions Bet...

Unless something really bad happens to me. I am making the September 25th thing official in this thread since the last time I made a failed Lottery Predictions bet, I waited like 3 months before paying out and there were multiple posts asking when I would pay up. I even got banned from here for Welching until I paid the bet. I didn't think what was supposed to be a fun bet would lead to my temporary ban. This time there is a specific date for the payout unless once again something really bad happens to me. Edut. That really should say September 26th, not September 25th. I just checked the calendar and realized September 25th I will not be paid yet. September 26th is my payday. So, September 26th.... Unless something really bad happens to me.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-16-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Who wants off of the to be paid list? At least one person said that he doesn't want to be paid for that Lottery freeroll.Remember paydate is September 26th. So so far I owe $250.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Who wants off of the to be paid list? At least one person said that he doesn't want to be paid for that Lottery freeroll.Remember paydate is September 26th. So so far I owe $250.

Just change your handle again and pretend that you have no idea who Tasha was, and save yourself some money.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Just change your handle again and pretend that you have no idea who Tasha was, and save yourself some money.
    LMAO! You are a funny card! On another website, after getting banned I came back 10 months later claiming to be different people and those "Different people," claimed they had no idea who the original account was. Those "Different people,"" were found out in lime a day or so... :P

You want the winners to let you off paying them but 'Tasha' was a winner, in your list of winners Even she hasn't said she's prepared to let you off paying her. Maybe she needs the money to spend on slots, but she sets a bad example.
    Don't forget that KewlJ changed his mind and wants payment by something other than Amazon gift card.

This is so sick (retarded, unbelievable, ridiculous, mentally ill) that I can't believe the forum moderator allows it.

There is a forum member freely allowed to use multiple identities, handing out cash freely, and is not being stopped by a responsible adult? Or the forum moderator is not in the least bit suspicious that mailing gift cards might not be the start of a bigger scam in the works?

Too many red flags here, folks.

There is a reason that no one objects to this. Bueller, Bueller. Even I am willing to play the Florida Lottery when I am down there not running away from hurricanes.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    This is so sick (retarded, unbelievable, ridiculous, mentally ill) that I can't believe the forum moderator allows it.

There is a forum member freely allowed to use multiple identities, handing out cash freely, and is not being stopped by a responsible adult? Or the forum moderator is not in the least bit suspicious that mailing gift cards might not be the start of a bigger scam in the works?

It's not a scam. I have paid out $275 in failed Lottery free rolls before.

Patiently waiting for my $25. I trust Tasha as a person of her word and look forward to my Gift Card coming later today.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Patiently waiting for my $25. I trust Tasha as a person of her word and look forward to my Gift Card coming later today.
    Tomorrow, Boz. Tomorrow. In my first post on here I said it would actually be September 26th not September 25th as I realized I wouldn't be getting paid on the 25th.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    You want the winners to let you off paying them but 'Tasha' was a winner, in your list of winners Even she hasn't said she's prepared to let you off paying her. Maybe she needs the money to spend on slots, but she sets a bad example.
    Don't forget that KewlJ changed his mind and wants payment by something other than Amazon gift card.
    Technically I SHOULDN'T have to owe KewlJ anything since he originally dropped out saying he wanted no part of this but then came back a little while saying he wanted back in. Everyone on that list is getting a gift card.

Pardon my naivety on these things, but how does one anonymous poster send a gift card, or anything, to another anonymous poster?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Pardon my naivety on these things, but how does one anonymous poster send a gift card, or anything, to another anonymous poster?
    In the case of an amazon gift card, I understand Tasha can just PM the valuable user code.
    She might lose that facility if she manages to get banned from the forum, for example if she creates (or has already created ) a sock account.
    Last edited by OnceDear; 09-25-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    In the case of an amazon gift card, I understand Tasha can just PM the valuable user code.
    She might lose that facility if she manages to get banned from the forum, for example if she creates (or has already created ) a sock account.
    I was temporarily banned from here for not paying the $100 in a timely manner. I waited FOUR months before paying it back and only paid it back after Dan banned me. He said something like,"When Tasha pays that $100 Lottery freeroll, I'll unban her." I never thought that what was supposed to be. fun Lottery freerolls would get me unbanned. But it was low of me to not pay for so long even after multiple Posters from multiple Websites asked when I was going to pay that freeroll.

OMG are you really this starved for attention that you keep doing this? What an annoying beyotch. Also I can’t believe you thought boz was your friend, that was dumb.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    OMG are you really this starved for attention that you keep doing this? What an annoying beyotch. Also I can’t believe you thought boz was your friend, that was dumb.
    I thought that Boz was my friend because he showed me sympathy and gave me encouragement when I was suspended at WOV. So I was hurt when he turned on me when I was banned for good at WOV for that infamous rant which I admitted I did in a shitty mood and showed remorse for it when I calmed down soon after. That stupid rant which I quickly admitted I shouldn't have done got me nuked for good at WOV.

So here is the list of people to get paid tomorrow. There were originally 11 people but one person said he wanted out.

Deech
    KewlJ
    Regnis
    Mickeycrimm
    The Boz
    Bob21
    Tableplay
    Jbjb
    Rob Singer
    Tasha(Myself)

So here is the list of people to get paid tomorrow. There were originally 11 people but one person said he wanted out.

Deech
    KewlJ
    Regnis
    Mickeycrimm
    The Boz
    Bob21
    Tableplay
    Jbjb
    Rob Singer
    Tasha(Myself)
    Hi Tasha, there was some sort of mix-up here (I thought the contest was opt-in rather than opt-out) - I have not participated in this contest so you do not owe me anything. I am opting out of all future contests also please.
    thanks, tp.
    Last edited by tableplay; 09-25-2019 at 07:55 PM.

On the wizard board I saw a post that Nathan (Tasha) is also rxgamble. Is that true?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Deech
    KewlJ
    Regnis
    Mickeycrimm
    The Boz
    Bob21
    Tableplay
    Jbjb
    Rob Singer
    Tasha(Myself)
    Hi Tasha, there was some sort of mix-up here (I thought the contest was opt-in rather than opt-out) - I have not participated in this contest so you do not owe me anything. I am opting out of all future contests also please.
    thanks, tp.
    Okay, so that makes 2 people who want out of the Lottery free roll thing.

Thread Information