Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: September 25th for paydate for failed Lottery Predictions Bet...

It's just knew letting out his frustrations, of which I have a particular talent of getting him to do. He has me residing so far inside his head over it that he's even put up a few useless polls. He will never learn. And what else can the pixie do besides post "hearts & flowers" about his life when he knows he can make up any scenario he likes as an anonymous story-teller. If he wasn't an actual failure, there'd be no need to say a thing. He knows that.

I predict another conflict-laced, chaotically empty day for the loser.

Dan please, please take out the hijacking, insult hurling posts out of this thread and put them in their own thread ...

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    One has to wonder Rob WHY someone who has lived an exceptional and successful life would even be concerned, no that is not right, obsessed with someone that supposedly is living a massively pathetic/corrupted life as you state. Somehow I think that you still have plenty of unfullfillled dreams. Real successful people could care less about what any of the insanely envious people are thinking.
    BoSox, Robert Argentino, posting as Rob Singer, is an angry, bitter old man. I know I repeat this often, but it is the answer to everything, all his bullying, personal attacks and hate.

Rob is a losing degenerate gambler and self admitted failed advantage player. And this is why for years, decades now he has lashed out at AP's that have had some measure of success where he has failed. Jealousy...nothing else. He attacks players that have succeeded where he has failed. And he makes up fantastic stories and claims after fantastic stories and claims. And when AP's dare point out that his claims and stories are mathematically impossible, "voodoo" would be the word, he escalates attacks to a personal level attacking family, friends, people's health and anything he can think of. He is a bully and a fraud.

Not only are Rob's gambling claims and stories made up and fantasy world stuff, but much of the rest of his life "story" is as well.

And anyone needing further proof of just how angry and bitter this guy is at the way his life has turned out and jealousy of anyone who has had any measure of success in an arena that he has completely failed in....advantage play, just read some of his posts about other things. Read the post he made about watching football today, He is just an angry, bitter, bitter person.....a very small person.
    Terms like “bitter old man” are slurs just as bad as racial slurs.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    One has to wonder Rob WHY someone who has lived an exceptional and successful life would even be concerned, no that is not right, obsessed with someone that supposedly is living a massively pathetic/corrupted life as you state. Somehow I think that you still have plenty of unfullfillled dreams. Real successful people could care less about what any of the insanely envious people are thinking.
    BoSox, Robert Argentino, posting as Rob Singer, is an angry, bitter old man. I know I repeat this often, but it is the answer to everything, all his bullying, personal attacks and hate.

Rob is a losing degenerate gambler and self admitted failed advantage player. And this is why for years, decades now he has lashed out at AP's that have had some measure of success where he has failed. Jealousy...nothing else. He attacks players that have succeeded where he has failed. And he makes up fantastic stories and claims after fantastic stories and claims. And when AP's dare point out that his claims and stories are mathematically impossible, "voodoo" would be the word, he escalates attacks to a personal level attacking family, friends, people's health and anything he can think of. He is a bully and a fraud.

Not only are Rob's gambling claims and stories made up and fantasy world stuff, but much of the rest of his life "story" is as well.

And anyone needing further proof of just how angry and bitter this guy is at the way his life has turned out and jealousy of anyone who has had any measure of success in an arena that he has completely failed in....advantage play, just read some of his posts about other things. Read the post he made about watching football today, He is just an angry, bitter, bitter person.....a very small person.
    I missed that in the Constitution, "All slurs are created equal." I really need to get my ass to the Smithsonian to check it out.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I missed that in the Constitution, "All slurs are created equal." I really need to get my ass to the Smithsonian to check it out.
    When 1920 comes back your jokes will be a hit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And....381 showed up a few minutes ago....It only showed up 36 days after the 8/25 prediction.....Yeah...

Thread Information