Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: September 25th for paydate for failed Lottery Predictions Bet...

I'll tell you what I equate this too. Anyone who plays blackjack regularly, especially on weekends (evenings/nights) and especially not at the low limit tables, has probably encountered some drunk player giving away chips to other players, especially if the other players are rooting for them and I am always rooting for everyone to win. It is good business for me. I have probably had this happen 6-8 times. Usually they are giving way $25 chips, one time $100. These players are usually betting much more, although one time he was only betting $100 but gave away $25 to 3 players at a time. And these players are always pretty visibly drunk.

I generally don't like playing with intoxicated players, but when I play weekends and specifically weekend nights, it is advantageous for me to play with players betting more than me, at least more than my smaller or minimum wagers, so that when I raise my bets, I don't stick out so much (sometimes not at all). I call this playing in the shadows (of a bigger bettor).

So when these clearly intoxicated players, who shouldn't even be allowed to play, offer chips to other players, if you politely refuse, they take offense. It is better just to go a head and take it. But the truth is, I have no idea what these peoples financial situation is. It is doubtful they are some high roller that really doesn't need the money, More likely they have just cashed a paycheck of a couple thousand and are in the process of blowing it. As a matter of fact there has been at least one occasion that I played with such a player long enough to see him lose all his money, in which case I did return his money and he accepted it.

So the bottom line, if I am not trying to take advantage of someone who is insisting you take their money, I am not going to feel bad about doing so.

I probably won't use mine. Who wants it?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    If you don't want it and don't intend to use it, you should probably give it back to Tasha, or notify her so she can use it. I mean it is already paid for (I presume) so why waste that money. Starbucks already has their money.

But, I will gladly take anyone's who doesn't want it and I will add that amount to my donation amount and will be happy to verify that (in private) to anyone doubting me.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If you don't want it and don't intend to use it, you should probably give it back to Tasha, or notify her so she can use it. I mean it is already paid for (I presume) so why waste that money. Starbucks already has their money.

But, I will gladly take anyone's who doesn't want it and I will add that amount to my donation amount and will be happy to verify that (in private) to anyone doubting me.
    I'm doubting you kew. Care to supply that "verification"....or is this just another of that loooong list of things you said you were going to do, but don't.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

I'm doubting you kew. Care to supply that "verification"....or is this just another of that loooong list of things you said you were going to do, but don't.....
    Nope...not to you.

No reason for me or anyone to respond to you anymore. You are a troll, and you and your fantastic claims are totally irrelevant in the AP community. If you need prove of that, just notice the complete lack of interest after Mike posted your claim in your own words (as told to Alan). Zero interest in anything involving you. Zero interest from APs. Zero interest from non-APs. Zero interest from anyone. You are irrelevant to everyone. Nobody cares and I suspect that goes for your own family too. That is why you seek all this attention. I honestly don't know who is worse, you or tasha in their need for attention and relevance.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-28-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Good for you. Shows integrity.
    I loaded my giftcard on my phone and ate lunch with it yesterday. Some sort of chicken with smoked bacon wrap which was pretty good, a very delicious brownie, and a chocolate milk. I have enough left for a repeat next week. And I don't feel bad about it.

I don't do Starbucks, because I don't drink coffee or any variation, so this was a new experience for me. That brownie may make me an occasional customer.

I don't feel bad about it because, everyone including me, repeatedly told Tasha what a stupid thing this was. I didn't intentionally get on the list, just replied in her post. I even initially said I didn't want the giftcard when it was announced. Changed my mind when Tasha developed a bit of an attitude and was defiant. I said I would donate the same amount to the Nevada Partnership for Homeless youth, and my next donation, probably at the end of the year, will include an extra $25.

So I will say thank you for lunch Tasha (technically not, since I am donating matching funds). And thank you for some new experiences. I generally don't download apps on my phone that I have to fund, nor have I ever patronized Starbucks. And as for Starbucks, I will say they were very efficient. I placed my order from my car, it said it would be ready in 4-6 minutes. I entered the store at the 5 minute mark and my order was ready and waiting.
    KewlJ, I am glad that you enjoyed your Starbucks meal!

Nope...not to you.

No reason for me or anyone to respond to you anymore. You are a troll, and you and your fantastic claims are totally irrelevant in the AP community. If you need prove of that, just notice the complete lack of interest after Mike posted your claim in your own words (as told to Alan). Zero interest in anything involving you. Zero interest from APs. Zero interest from non-APs. Zero interest from anyone. You are irrelevant to everyone. Nobody cares and I suspect that goes for your own family too. That is why you seek all this attention. I honestly don't know who is worse, you or tasha in their need for attention and relevance.
    ....kew's so confused, he thinks he's posting on an "AP community" forum here! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Then there's the famous: "No need for me to respond to you anymore"!! FOR THE TENTH TIME!!!.

What a fool.

Nope...not to you.

....kew's so confused, he thinks he's posting on an "AP community" forum here! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Then there's the famous: "No need for me to respond to you anymore"!! FOR THE TENTH TIME!!!.

What a fool.
    Please guys, let's not hijack this thread and turn it into yet another insult hurling thread....

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Please guys, let's not hijack this thread and turn it into yet another insult hurling thread....
    But that's the foundation of this site.

Nope...not to you.

You call someone a troll as you are trolling. You are a troll too. You've been trolling Singer as long as he has been trolling you. So pot this is kettle, you're black.

Shack rained on the parade when he said "I hate to promote anything that Singer writes...." in his last post in the thread. Not exactly conducive to starting a discussion. The thread hasn't been on the front page for days but still is getting views. A few days ago the count was 2221. Today it's 2481.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Shack rained on the parade when he said "I hate to promote anything that Singer writes...." in his last post in the thread. Not exactly conducive to starting a discussion. The thread hasn't been on the front page for days but still is getting views. A few days ago the count was 2221. Today it's 2481.
    So it is your contention mickey that 260 people have viewed that thread in the last few days? IF that were true it would speak volumes that out of that many people viewing not a single person was interested enough to post....most likely because they are aware of the subject and his reputation for tall tales and false claims.

However, I would hope you don't really believe that 260 people viewed that thread in the last few days. You have been on enough forums to know that there are bots created that log on and view threads. For what purpose, I am not exactly sure. That is not my area of expertise, but I know there are almost always bots logged on every forum. Perhaps Dan Druff or one of the moderators of at WoV (oncedear) will confirm this and even tell us what they suspect the purpose of these bots are?

Take this forum for example. As I write this there are 2 members and 261 "guests" logged on. Do you really think there are 261 non member people currently viewing this forum?
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-28-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

So it is your contention mickey that 260 people have viewed that thread in the last few days? IF that were true it would speak volumes that out of that many people viewing not a single person was interested enough to post....most likely because they are aware of the subject and his reputation for tall tales and false claims.

However, I would hope you don't really believe that 260 people viewed that thread in the last few days. You have been on enough forums to know that there are bots created that log on and view threads. For what purpose, I am not exactly sure. That is not my area of expertise, but I know there are almost always bots logged on every forum. Perhaps Dan Druff or one of the moderators of at WoV (oncedear) will confirm this and even tell us what they suspect the purpose of these bots are?

Take this forum for example. As I write this there are 2 members and 261 "guests" logged on. Do you really think there are 261 non member people currently viewing this forum?
    I'm about at the point where I'm going to block you. You are just not worth reading.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I'm about at the point where I'm going to block you. You are just not worth reading.
    Please do Mickey. Then I won't have to respond to all your biased support and defense of a known liar and bullshitter.

Please do Mickey. Then I won't have to respond to all your biased support and defense of a known liar and bullshitter.
    All I'm doing is not letting you get away with lies and manufactured evidence. Stick to the fucking facts. You are the known liar and bullshitter. You can't win with the facts so you make the shit up as you go. You are so fucking whacked out that you think someone that stands for the truth is biased. Fuck you, bitch. Wattemberger is watching you self destruct.

Per the usual your "bot" assertion is total bullshit. The last post in the Rob Singer Redux thread was 9/20/19. It's had hundreds of views since then. A thread next to it, Road Closed For Repairs, had it's last post on 9/19/19. It's had just 94 views total. If bots were jacking up the count that thread would have at least hundreds, maybe a couple thousand views by now.

Just another kJ troll making up his own facts as he goes. KJ, you just got caught in a lie for the umpteenth time.

Kew knows he throws out lie after lie otherwise what people say wouldn't eat away at him so much. I kind of enjoy watching him suffer thru this stuff. He brings it upon himself. If he didn't make up so much about himself and then about those who challenge his claims or even just ask the tough questions, he wouldn't get so frustrated. But he's addicted to continuing the charade revolving around the character he's created for the forums, and he's addicted to the sick conflict with others. And the ultimate, number one best part of all this is, you can almost feel the sheer P-A-I-N he endures as he struggles mightily with having been rejected and removed from WoV....the forum of his dreams.

He is a sight to behold.

Per the usual your "bot" assertion is total bullshit. The last post in the Rob Singer Redux thread was 9/20/19. It's had hundreds of views since then. A thread next to it, Road Closed For Repairs, had it's last post on 9/19/19. It's had just 94 views total. If bots were jacking up the count that thread would have at least hundreds, maybe a couple thousand views by now.

Just another kJ troll making up his own facts as he goes. KJ, you just got caught in a lie for the umpteenth time.
    Wow, now Mickey is campaigning for how many views Rob`s threads are getting....Mick`s head is so far up Rob`s ass , he needs a miner`s hat

Just checked out that thread and they barely even talk about about Robs claim. Funny.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Look, I don't know how bots work, nor really care. I am not saying they are specifically running up the views on the Rob thread. Although over at Zenzone I do know someone who created a bot to specifically run up views of Moses threads. He just wanted to screw with Moses. Again, I don't know the purpose of most bot, but every forum has them. Currently on this forum there are 3 members viewing and 228 "guests" do you really think there are 231 "people" viewing this site? no.

AS for Rob's thread specially, like quahaug just said there was almost no chatter at would have been a huge story in the AP community. When the thread started there were posts, but few about Rob or the claim. Most were Axelwolf and the usual suspects going back and forth as they do unrelated. Then after Mike posted Rob's written claim, which would have been the first time many people on that forum really became aware of just what we were talking about. there was nothing....crickets...one post saying something like Rob Singer....is he still around? lol

You and Rob can spin it anyway you want, there just is no interest in Rob's claim, and because this should be a big story in the AP community, that means only one thing....Rob's credibility, or lack of makes this a non story. Nobody believes it.

Thread Information