Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: September 25th for paydate for failed Lottery Predictions Bet...

Should have to pay double if using some crappy gift card like that as currency. Most sane people have never stepped foot in one of those liberal cesspools.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Should have to pay double if using some crappy gift card like that as currency. Most sane people have never stepped foot in one of those liberal cesspools.
    LOL

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I didn't ask for a gift card, I don't drink coffee, and I would never go to a nutjob place like Starbucks, which chooses to disrespect law enforcement while coddling minorities and white trash. When they decided to shut down for a day so they could "train" their employees in how to be more welcoming and "diverse & tolerant" towards street slugs and bums so they could shoot up drugs in the stores, I could see they still thought that idiot Obama was still president.

Anybody want my card info?

You could at least appreciate the thought. Half my paycheck GONE!
    I am new to the forum but I have read about you for quite a long while Tasha, or whatever name you are using now.

I trust you as far as I can throw you, which I will admit is zero inches. You have zero credibility with me.

I think you're a crook. You are an admitted liar with all of your identities.

So what's next from you? An appeal on go fund me because you gave away half your paycheck for a free roll you initiated and a bet that you were destined to lose with no hope of possibly getting something in return?

You are a danger. If the forum moderator had any conscious he would ban you before you rip someone off or you bury yourself in debt. He knows you use multiple identities and he knows you (claim) to be giving away your money. That is enough for any responsible forum owner to stop you.

But I think there's more. I think you're setting people up to rip them off. I think you're a crook.

Fuck you, Andrew. As far as I'm concerned, you are an adroit Asshole. And I actually kept my word by paying off the bet. So how the fuck am I setting up people to be ripped off? Once again fuck you. You hope I get banned, well I've got news for YOU. I seriously hope YOU get banned. You have done nothing but insult and harass me. Have you even started any meaningful gambling threads? No? That's because you're motherfucking ass is to busy fucking around insulting and harassing someone who never said anything to you before this very post.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-27-2019 at 09:11 AM.

You are welcome! But I am already regretting having half my paycheck gone.....
    Well, in that case this hasn't been a totally futile effort: For Tasha to feel the pain of her stupidity might just teach her a lesson worthy of a 5 year old, let alone a 35 year old.
    Tasha. These Starbucks gift cards might have cost you $25 each, but they are not worth anything close to $25 except to the most dedicated frequent Starbucks customer. They are not of $25 value. You might as well have promised to flush 10 x $25 down the toilet if your bloody stupid prediction failed... Which was always likely.
    Maybe you've figured out that some of the members who paid a smidgen of attention to YOU and your attention seeking posts are not your friends and not worthy of your generosity.
    But probably not.
    I'll wager you've learned absolutely nothing.
    I'd also wager that the newish member AndrewG has a Florida IP address. Such sockery would be classic Nathan.

Still, treat Tasha to $25 of coffee with her winnings. At least she can't gamble it away on slots.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Well, in that case this hasn't been a totally futile effort: For Tasha to feel the pain of her stupidity might just teach her a lesson worthy of a 5 year old, let alone a 35 year old.
    Tasha. These Starbucks gift cards might have cost you $25 each, but they are not worth anything close to $25 except to the most dedicated frequent Starbucks customer. They are not of $25 value. You might as well have promised to flush 10 x $25 down the toilet if your bloody stupid prediction failed... Which was always likely.
    Maybe you've figured out that some of the members who paid a smidgen of attention to YOU and your attention seeking posts are not your friends and not worthy of your generosity.
    But probably not.
    I'll wager you've learned absolutely nothing.
    I'd also wager that the newish member AndrewG has a Florida IP address. Such sockery would be classic Nathan.

Still, treat Tasha to $25 of coffee with her winnings. At least she can't gamble it away on slots.
    Andrew is not me and I sincerely hope he gets banned. And I honestly did think 813 was going to come up within three weeks when I did that bet. It didn't even come up within a MONTH.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-27-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Shame on everyone for taking advantage of Tasha. At least BoSox and TablePlay had the decency to drop out. Damn, she had to use half her paycheck to pay up. I hope it taught her a good lesson.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Shame on everyone for taking advantage of Tasha. At least BoSox and TablePlay had the decency to drop out. Damn, she had to use half her paycheck to pay up. I hope it taught her a good lesson.
    And the stupid part is, I pledged like $300 more on top of that bet on other Lottery bets...

And the stupid part is, I pledged like $300 more on top of that bet on other Lottery bets...
    Stupid is as stupid does.

Tasha, can't you see how this is like playing Russian roulette just to get some attention.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You might as well as you paid for it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Tasha, can't you see how this is like playing Russian roulette just to get some attention.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You might as well as you paid for it.
    I just forwarded you my card info.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Too late to edit, but I actually pledged $500 more in Lottery bets, but it does even out to $300 since one of my $200 bet does not have to be paid since 48 front pair showed up a few days ago.

is it a bet if you can only lose?

Might want to relabel it consistently to TP for "Tard Pledge"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I just forwarded you my card info.
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

is it a bet if you can only lose?

Might want to relabel it consistently to TP for "Tard Pledge"
    It's actually a Lottery Freeroll. I shouldn't have put money on that 813 prediction. And crazier still all in all I have pledged about $1,000 on Lottery freerolls and have paid about $600. On Lottery freerolls. On Lottery freerolls. On Lottery freerolls. The repeating is intentional. :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-27-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Tasha has sent me a card number with security code. No thanks, Tasha. I won't be using it. Spend the money on yourself.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Tasha has sent me a card number with security code. No thanks, Tasha. I won't be using it. Spend the money on yourself.
    Good for you. Shows integrity.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So here is the list of people to get paid tomorrow. There were originally 11 people but one person said he wanted out.

Deech
    KewlJ
    Regnis
    Mickeycrimm
    The Boz
    Bob21
    Tableplay
    Jbjb
    Rob Singer
    Tasha(Myself)
    Hi Tasha, there was some sort of mix-up here (I thought the contest was opt-in rather than opt-out) - I have not participated in this contest so you do not owe me anything. I am opting out of all future contests also please.
    thanks, tp.
    Good for you too Tableplay...and anyone else who had a sense of fairness and didn't take (or give away) Tasha's reward....since they did nothing to earn it and she obviously wishes she had never made the offer.
    Last edited by unowme; 09-28-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Hi Rob,
    If your offer is sincere, I'd be happy to put your card info to very good use.

Kudos and thanks to Tasha for honoring the terms of her rather unwise freeroll.
    Keep your dumb f’n mouth shut from stupidity and you won’t have that problem
    It seemed like a fun idea at the time when I made that stupid bet. Only when I used half my paycheck did reality set in on how stupid this idea was.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So here is the list of people to get paid tomorrow. There were originally 11 people but one person said he wanted out.

Deech
    KewlJ
    Regnis
    Mickeycrimm
    The Boz
    Bob21
    Tableplay
    Jbjb
    Rob Singer
    Tasha(Myself)
    Hi Tasha, there was some sort of mix-up here (I thought the contest was opt-in rather than opt-out) - I have not participated in this contest so you do not owe me anything. I am opting out of all future contests also please.
    thanks, tp.
    Good for you too Tableplay...and anyone else who had a sense of fairness and didn't take (or give away) Tasha's reward....since they did nothing to earn it and she obviously wishes she had never made the offer.
    It was a stupid ide, although it seemed fun at the time I made this pledge offer. Pledging free roll money on a predicted number. Just plain bad idea.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Good for you. Shows integrity.
    I loaded my giftcard on my phone and ate lunch with it yesterday. Some sort of chicken with smoked bacon wrap which was pretty good, a very delicious brownie, and a chocolate milk. I have enough left for a repeat next week. And I don't feel bad about it.

I don't do Starbucks, because I don't drink coffee or any variation, so this was a new experience for me. That brownie may make me an occasional customer.

I don't feel bad about it because, everyone including me, repeatedly told Tasha what a stupid thing this was. I didn't intentionally get on the list, just replied in her post. I even initially said I didn't want the giftcard when it was announced. Changed my mind when Tasha developed a bit of an attitude and was defiant. I said I would donate the same amount to the Nevada Partnership for Homeless youth, and my next donation, probably at the end of the year, will include an extra $25.

So I will say thank you for lunch Tasha (technically not, since I am donating matching funds). And thank you for some new experiences. I generally don't download apps on my phone that I have to fund, nor have I ever patronized Starbucks. And as for Starbucks, I will say they were very efficient. I placed my order from my car, it said it would be ready in 4-6 minutes. I entered the store at the 5 minute mark and my order was ready and waiting.

Thread Information