Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's make this clear...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't have any more Socks. My last Sock was BlackjackPro. Is this what it's going to come to? 80 percent of Newbies being accused of being me? Sacre bleu! O.O.

Bronze
    21 N. Wickliffe Circle, Youngstown, OH 44515
    Can you explain it in easy language to make it more clear?

Originally Posted by roycracia View Post
    Can you explain it in easy language to make it more clear?
    There were a bunch of Newbies being accused of being me, which they aren't. The quickest way to turn off Legitimate Newbies is to accuse them of being Socks.

It has been demonstrated conclusively that you Tasha are miles beyond Rob Singer in intellect.

This puts you far beyond most casual participants on this site.

People are just spooked. You're the master of many many strings.

They're scared.

They don't know what to do, so they point fingers - that is human nature.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It has been demonstrated conclusively that you Tasha are miles beyond Rob Singer in intellect.

They're scared.

brainsinquestion is the assclown of the year here at VCT. Go piss in the women's room, reject.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

They're scared.

brainsinquestion is the assclown of the year here at VCT. Go piss in the women's room, reject.
    Man me not respecting Trump and those who believe the con's BS has not won me any friendship from Mickey! lol.

Thought you put me on ignore? Responding to a post making fun of Singer, is that worth it !?!

Take it easy Grumps!

edit -
    Someone suggested that Mickey has fallen in love with Rob. I'm not going to guess one way or another, but it might explain a few things. I'm also not suggesting any sort of latent homosexuality, just basic bro-love deep from the heart.

This explains why you bother responding to me in this thread, Mickey?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 09-19-2019 at 12:47 PM.

They're scared.

Man me not respecting Trump and those who believe the con's BS has not won me any friendship from Mickey! lol.

Thought you put me on ignore? Responding to a post making fun of Singer, is that worth it !?!

Take it easy Grumps!

edit -
    Someone suggested that Mickey has fallen in love with Rob. I'm not going to guess one way or another, but it might explain a few things. I'm also not suggesting any sort of latent homosexuality, just basic bro-love deep from the heart.

Damn, you sure are obsessed with homosexuality. Ask KJ for a date.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Take it easy Grumps!

edit -

Damn, you sure are obsessed with homosexuality. Ask KJ for a date.

Obsessed because I brought it up one time only on this board and did it in reference to you NOT having homosexual love for Rob Singer?
    That is seriously weak.

How many times have you brought up homsexuality? If I am obsessed.. then what are you? I can probably go on here and find numerous references to some sort of homosexuality from you, and I only brought it up to say I didn't think that was what was going on between you and Rob.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks rofl

Once again, this thread has turned a complete 180 from my original intent...

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I don't have any more Socks. My last Sock was BlackjackPro. Is this what it's going to come to? 80 percent of Newbies being accused of being me? Sacre bleu! O.O.
    Why do you have to be such a lying Piece of Shit. You know you are the Doughnut sock on Gambling Forms and anyone who reads it knows it. Even that weasel “Freddy/ 1BB” and other socks just called you out on it when got caught saying you live 3000 miles from Florida when your profile said Florida. And what do you do? Lie and say you forgot to update it, with your usual smile at the end.

Simple question, why are you such a pathological liar? Does it have something to do with your life sucking so bad as it appears?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Why do you have to be such a lying Piece of Shit. You know you are the Doughnut sock on Gambling Forms and anyone who reads it knows it. Even that weasel “Freddy/ 1BB” and other socks just called you out on it when got caught saying you live 3000 miles from Florida when your profile said Florida. And what do you do? Lie and say you forgot to update it, with your usual smile at the end.

Simple question, why are you such a pathological liar? Does it have something to do with your life sucking so bad as it appears?
    I am not I Am A Doughnut!

You know you are the Doughnut sock on Gambling Forms and anyone who reads it knows it. Even that weasel “Freddy/ 1BB” and other socks just called you out on it when got caught saying you live 3000 miles from Florida when your profile said Florida. And what do you do? Lie and say you forgot to update it, with your usual smile at the end.
    OMG! Are you people still reading and participating at GF. Boz, you seem 'somewhat' normal why are you participating or even reading? That site is a sham. Besides that the owner is a complete lunatic. He himself does sockpuppets and he steals posts and threads from other forums just to create traffic. If memory serves he isn't even a gambling related person...he just runs website and pretty sleazily, if I may say so.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    OMG! Are you people still reading and participating at GF.
    That site is a sham. Besides that the owner is a complete lunatic. He himself does sockpuppets
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head. The member "Nate" over at GF is one of the socks created by the sleazy GF Admin.

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    OMG! Are you people still reading and participating at GF.
    That site is a sham. Besides that the owner is a complete lunatic. He himself does sockpuppets
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head. The member "Nate" over at GF is one of the socks created by the sleazy GF Admin.
    I doubt that The GF Admin would be the Nate Asshole who talks shit about and a few other people. If Admin on GF was really Nate, he would be alienating his own Website Members.

I doubt that The GF Admin would be the Nate Asshole who talks shit about and a few other people. If Admin on GF was really Nate, he would be alienating his own Website Members.
    There are a few members that the GF Admin doesn't like. That's why he created "Nate".
    You can believe whatever you want though.

You know you are the Doughnut sock on Gambling Forms and anyone who reads it knows it. Even that weasel “Freddy/ 1BB” and other socks just called you out on it when got caught saying you live 3000 miles from Florida when your profile said Florida. And what do you do? Lie and say you forgot to update it, with your usual smile at the end.
    OMG! Are you people still reading and participating at GF. Boz, you seem 'somewhat' normal why are you participating or even reading? That site is a sham. Besides that the owner is a complete lunatic. He himself does sockpuppets and he steals posts and threads from other forums just to create traffic. If memory serves he isn't even a gambling related person...he just runs website and pretty sleazily, if I may say so.
    Somewhat normal, not sure what that means and honestly don’t care. That said I hate liars, scammers and other bullshitters. Anyone who has met me knows that. I’m as real as they come, in person or on here.

For some reason this “person” pisses me off because they constantly lie over and over again. And I hate socks, I like to know who I am talking to. Probably part of the game with the lunatics who do it over and over again. I brought it up before, but banned or not, site after site, Larry S was always Larry S. He was who he was.

This retard has been fucking with people for years and she is what she is. While I don’t know what is like to be a legally retarded poor black woman in Miami, I do like to believe we all are capable of being decent and not lying day after day.

But whatever, most forum owners think she provides “content” so they provide her an online life. Or they too are just too stupid to see it, to greedy hoping it pays off, or are typical Democratic voters who need people like her. In any case, pathetic.

Somewhat normal, not sure what that means and honestly don’t care. That said I hate liars, scammers and other bullshitters. Anyone who has met me knows that. I’m as real as they come, in person or on here.

For some reason this “person” pisses me off because they constantly lie over and over again. And I hate socks, I like to know who I am talking to. Probably part of the game with the lunatics who do it over and over again. I brought it up before, but banned or not, site after site, Larry S was always Larry S. He was who he was.

This retard has been fucking with people for years and she is what she is. While I don’t know what is like to be a legally retarded poor black woman in Miami, I do like to believe we all are capable of being decent and not lying day after day.

But whatever, most forum owners think she provides “content” so they provide her an online life. Or they too are just too stupid to see it, to greedy hoping it pays off, or are typical Democratic voters who need people like her. In any case, pathetic.
    Boz, you're an Ass. I can't believe I thought you were my Friend. Oh well, I just have to remember the Aesop about the Mouse who got saved from being a Cat's dinner....By another Cat who ended up eating him himself.So in a nutshell, a Mouse was about to be eaten by a Cat and was scared, knowing he was about to be eaten. Another Cat stopped the first Cat from eating the Mouse and the first Cat walked away. The Mouse gratefully said to the second cat,"Thank you for saving my life! You saved from that other Cat! I'm so grateful!" The second Cat said,"I didn't stop that other Cat from eating you to help you. I stopped him from eating you so I could eat you myself!" He then ate the Mouse himself. The Aesop was,"Not everyone who appears to be your Friend is actually your Friend."
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-22-2019 at 02:02 AM.

Boz, you're an Ass. I can't believe I thought you were my Friend. Oh well, I just have to remember the Aesop about the Mouse who got saved from being a Cat's dinner....By another Cat who ended up eating him himself.So in a nutshell, a Mouse was about to be eaten by a Cat and was scared, knowing he was about to be eaten. Another Cat stopped the first Cat from eating the Mouse and the first Cat walked away. The Mouse gratefully said to the second cat,"Thank you for saving my life! You saved from that other Cat! I'm so grateful!" The second Cat said,"I didn't stop that other Cat from eating you to help you. I stopped him from eating you so I could eat you myself!" He then ate the Mouse himself. The Aesop was,"Not everyone who appears to be your Friend is actually your Friend."
    So are you still denying you are that Doughnut sock?

If so, I win, and you still lose.

Need me to prove it?

For some reason this “person” pisses me off because they constantly lie over and over adBoin. And I hate socks, I like to know who I am talking to. Probably part of the game with the lunatics who do it over and over again. I brought it up before, but banned or not, site after site, Larry S was always Larry S. He was who he was.

Boz, please just leave me alone!

For some reason this “person” pisses me off because they constantly lie over and over adBoin. And I hate socks, I like to know who I am talking to. Probably part of the game with the lunatics who do it over and over again. I brought it up before, but banned or not, site after site, Larry S was always Larry S. He was who he was.

Boz, please just leave me alone!
    You just pulling months old posts out of nowhere now? That desperate for attention? It’s the 1st of the month, you should be rich.

Are you upset Wizard called you a retarted thief?

Thread Information