Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: How much free play do you get from your local Casinos in a week? :)

  1. #1
    From Hialeah, I get a guaranteed $34 a week and at Gulfstream Park, I get a guaranteed $20 a week. So combined, I get $50 a month from my local Casinos. How about you guys?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    From Hialeah, I get a guaranteed $34 a week and at Gulfstream Park, I get a guaranteed $20 a week. So combined, I get $50 a month from my local Casinos. How about you guys?
    If you can exchange them for gift cards, in five weeks you can pay off your $250 debt to society, I mean the board.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    From Hialeah, I get a guaranteed $34 a week and at Gulfstream Park, I get a guaranteed $20 a week. So combined, I get $50 a month from my local Casinos. How about you guys?
    If you can exchange them for gift cards, in five weeks you can pay off your $250 debt to society, I mean the board.
    Hey! Yeah, that was crazy. 813 seemed like a sure thing to be coming up within three weeks at the time. It technically didn't even come up within an entire month....

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    From Hialeah, I get a guaranteed $34 a week and at Gulfstream Park, I get a guaranteed $20 a week. So combined, I get $50 a month from my local Casinos. How about you guys?
    $34 a week and $20 a week is a lot more than $50 a month.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    From Hialeah, I get a guaranteed $34 a week and at Gulfstream Park, I get a guaranteed $20 a week. So combined, I get $50 a month from my local Casinos. How about you guys?
    $34 a week and $20 a week is a lot more than $50 a month.
    It was a mistake. I meant $54 a week.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Gotcha beat Piggy. In fact, even my wife does, and we both use separate cards at OUR #1. One of us gets just below $2500/mo. and the other gets just above, and starting in Jan. we'll both be over $2500 because of COLA. And we'll continue to keep receiving these amounts and greater into the future with no further play required!

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotcha beat Piggy. In fact, even my wife does, and we both use separate cards at OUR #1. One of us gets just below $2500/mo. and the other gets just above, and starting in Jan. we'll both be over $2500 because of COLA. And we'll continue to keep receiving these amounts and greater into the future with no further play required!

    PIGGY BANKER got you beat Rob by a mile. He gets his per week. At least that was in the title of the thread. Do you get your comps because of having a reputation of intimidation for possibly being the head of some kind of militia group?

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotcha beat Piggy. In fact, even my wife does, and we both use separate cards at OUR #1. One of us gets just below $2500/mo. and the other gets just above, and starting in Jan. we'll both be over $2500 because of COLA. And we'll continue to keep receiving these amounts and greater into the future with no further play required!

    PIGGY BANKER got you beat Rob by a mile. He gets his per week. At least that was in the title of the thread. Do you get your comps because of having a reputation of intimidation for possibly being the head of some kind of militia group?
    I knew someone like you was going to say that so I kept the rest of the "free play" out until now. We get about the same amount in player's card "pensions". All for not doing a thing.

    How's it all match up now?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotcha beat Piggy. In fact, even my wife does, and we both use separate cards at OUR #1. One of us gets just below $2500/mo. and the other gets just above, and starting in Jan. we'll both be over $2500 because of COLA. And we'll continue to keep receiving these amounts and greater into the future with no further play required!
    Thatís it? So you each get around $30k a year and that is your Number 1?

    I would love to discuss this further. For someone who claims to have invested as much as you have over the years, you either invested wrong or didnít put enough away over the years.

    I assume you are 70 as you say, so why did you miss the all of the opportunities in your prime earning years starting in the late 60ís, invest more in the inflation years of the mid 70ís and not ride through the 80ís? Even with the October 19th losses in 87, you would have made that back many times through dollar cost averaging. 07-08? We all tripled our money since then by staying in the market.

    I could break this down so many ways and calculate why you brag about $5k a month, and it showing how you canít have what you say you have. You say $5k like itís some kind of badge of honor, when itís a sign of failure for most 70 YOís who did as you claimed to have done.

    And saying you are saving the rest for your kids may be noble, and you may well be doing that, but then donít put it out there as some sign of success.

    And if you come back and say itís your Social Security, you and I both know you canít claim thatís your Number 1. Your winnings from the ďwhatever you exploitedĒ invested in a shitty CD would pay more per month. Yet you brag about $2500 as a Number 1. May be very telling, but Iím sure you have an explanation.

    I expected more out of you, I honestly did.

    Bragging about $2500 a month, WTF Singer, WTF?

  12. #12
    Well, it turns out that the free play offers have dropped and I will only be getting about $40, starting in October(This month). Drats.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotcha beat Piggy. In fact, even my wife does, and we both use separate cards at OUR #1. One of us gets just below $2500/mo. and the other gets just above, and starting in Jan. we'll both be over $2500 because of COLA. And we'll continue to keep receiving these amounts and greater into the future with no further play required!
    That’s it? So you each get around $30k a year and that is your Number 1?

    I would love to discuss this further. For someone who claims to have invested as much as you have over the years, you either invested wrong or didn’t put enough away over the years.

    I assume you are 70 as you say, so why did you miss the all of the opportunities in your prime earning years starting in the late 60’s, invest more in the inflation years of the mid 70’s and not ride through the 80’s? Even with the October 19th losses in 87, you would have made that back many times through dollar cost averaging. 07-08? We all tripled our money since then by staying in the market.

    I could break this down so many ways and calculate why you brag about $5k a month, and it showing how you can’t have what you say you have. You say $5k like it’s some kind of badge of honor, when it’s a sign of failure for most 70 YO’s who did as you claimed to have done.

    And saying you are saving the rest for your kids may be noble, and you may well be doing that, but then don’t put it out there as some sign of success.

    And if you come back and say it’s your Social Security, you and I both know you can’t claim that’s your Number 1. Your winnings from the “whatever you exploited” invested in a shitty CD would pay more per month. Yet you brag about $2500 as a Number 1. May be very telling, but I’m sure you have an explanation.

    I expected more out of you, I honestly did.

    Bragging about $2500 a month, WTF Singer, WTF?
    It looks like you're confused as to what we've done here. First thing, I worked for the federal government my first 10 years. There's no SS plan there--only a govt pension type plan which really covers both a pension and SS. I don't include that in my $2500.

    Next, I started collecting at age 64 or 65, and at the time the max. for that age wasn't much higher than what I get. I ran thru the numbers and other facts and histories like any SS recipient would do, and decided that was my most advantageous age to start. I also get a private pension from NG, which along with my ss and govt payout is about $5k/mo. I only worked in aerospace for 15 years, but my salary afforded me a decent SS benefit.

    My wife OTOH had worked until age 59, and began taking SS benefits at about the same age as myself. She worked in aerospace for more than 36 years, yet her SS is about the same as mine at 15 years because of salary differences.

    Her pension is also at $2500 so between us we pull in about $10k/mo. We also take draws from our retirement savings accounts/broketage account as needed. That's where our real money is. We've been married 41 years. I see no reason not to include her income and savings with mine.

    That said, I don't see where you're coming from. Neither of our SS's could have been very much higher than we get unless we waited, which analyses told us not to start at 70.

    Did I misunderstand something? I certainly wasn't bragging about SS amounts. And the double up bug money went into a house and the RV purchases and other family things. I never said we were rich because we're not. But we're very comfortable. Yes I'm 70 and my wife is 67. I was being facetious with the #1 thing that Piggy used.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 10-01-2019 at 05:23 PM.

  14. #14
    Well Blueman over at BJTF has you all beat. He gets $10,000 a week in free play.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Well Blueman over at BJTF has you all beat. He gets $10,000 a week in free play.
    Think the best Iíve seen in the country personally is 15400 a week.

  16. #16
    Great. I get to play the position of Alan. While I have no opinion of Rob's special plays or discovery of bugs, I will state that he has been consistent about his work history (along with his wife). Frankly, I could have answered the inquiry of his retirement income myself. While I can collect Social Security in mid 2020, if I wait until I am 65, along with my wife, we will receive similar money as Rob states. Also, while, he has a pension, and I do not, my wife and I devised an annuity to give us similar additional income (similar, ironically, to Rob) (option 2) at age 65.

    Now, I will not speculate about cash on hand. The Boz is correct about collecting interest (on 2.5 million plus) and what is that updated cash amount, but that is private information. For all we know, Rob's disbursements per month (from cash) are #3 on his monthly list (like I hope to be).

    BoSox will gladly point out (in bold typeface) that I could have beaten out Rob if my wife did not retire 13 years ago. In advance, thanks BoSox.

  17. #17
    BoSox will gladly point out (in bold typeface) that I could have beaten out Rob if my wife did not retire 13 years ago. In advance, thanks BoSox.


    Deech, I do really hope that everything is going well for you at home.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Great. I get to play the position of Alan. While I have no opinion of Rob's special plays or discovery of bugs, I will state that he has been consistent about his work history (along with his wife). Frankly, I could have answered the inquiry of his retirement income myself. While I can collect Social Security in mid 2020, if I wait until I am 65, along with my wife, we will receive similar money as Rob states. Also, while, he has a pension, and I do not, my wife and I devised an annuity to give us similar additional income (similar, ironically, to Rob) (option 2) at age 65.

    Now, I will not speculate about cash on hand. The Boz is correct about collecting interest (on 2.5 million plus) and what is that updated cash amount, but that is private information. For all we know, Rob's disbursements per month (from cash) are #3 on his monthly list (like I hope to be).

    BoSox will gladly point out (in bold typeface) that I could have beaten out Rob if my wife did not retire 13 years ago. In advance, thanks BoSox.
    I believe you understand the key here: if you stay married and both work then retirement goes better.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Great. I get to play the position of Alan. While I have no opinion of Rob's special plays or discovery of bugs, I will state that he has been consistent about his work history (along with his wife). Frankly, I could have answered the inquiry of his retirement income myself. While I can collect Social Security in mid 2020, if I wait until I am 65, along with my wife, we will receive similar money as Rob states. Also, while, he has a pension, and I do not, my wife and I devised an annuity to give us similar additional income (similar, ironically, to Rob) (option 2) at age 65.

    Now, I will not speculate about cash on hand. The Boz is correct about collecting interest (on 2.5 million plus) and what is that updated cash amount, but that is private information. For all we know, Rob's disbursements per month (from cash) are #3 on his monthly list (like I hope to be).

    BoSox will gladly point out (in bold typeface) that I could have beaten out Rob if my wife did not retire 13 years ago. In advance, thanks BoSox.
    I believe you understand the key here: if you stay married and both work then retirement goes better.
    Both working also works better when a Spouse dies. Not too long ago, the majority of U.S. married adult women didn't work but instead were stay at home Moms or Housewives with no financial income of their own. The Husband was the only one who worked, so, when he died, the woman was financially screwed and therefore had to find a job quick or risk going hungry and living on the streets. Keep in mind if a SAHM, she was also in chage of raising babies, children, and teens. So they depend on her help to survive....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 08:58 AM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 03:26 PM
  3. Locals Casinos Free Play Strategy -- do you have one?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 04:10 PM
  5. Use Comp Points for Free Play at Caesars casinos
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •