https://wtvr.com/2019/03/26/skill-based-slot-machines/

So these machines have a cheat button on them which shows you your next spin. You can actually see the next hand. I am in the Eastern US ATM but not Virginia. Has anyone fucked with these ? I assume you have to deposit $$ first etc? I am never going to have the time to do this. The density of the machines will never exist as they're at gas stations etc. Regardless, I found it interesting that the game manufacturer actually pushes the +100% angle to keep it legal under the pretense it is a skill game.

This whole "skill game" concept if fascinating. I've been examining the various approaches manufacturers use to obtain the "skilled" claim. Came across a play in the hotel with their PA skill games. Basically you never win outright, but have to 'nudge' the right reel. If you nudge the wrong reel or wrong direction, you lose. Thus skill. The funny thing is, it doesn't advance to the next screen if there is a winnable nudge. So you hit play play play then when it doesn't respond, you stop and look for the proper nudge. Now if you aren't familiar with the ridiculousness of it all, or drunk, you might drop a $10 in there then have it seemingly lock up on the spins.. and you walk away. Thats where I jump in.

Unfortunately this just makes me a lowly credit hustler? or am I an AP?

Like if I want to play $4 a spin, but someone has been playing .25, how is that handled? it is no longer "skilled" if the $4 spin is random without letting me peek/cheat?