Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought Experiement

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

What idea is that ? You realize the heading of the thread was Thought Experiment (if I hadn't misspelled Experiment) right ?
    Aren't ideas the same as thoughts? And if we didn't test our thoughts, ideas and theories, then no science would ever get done. I think you're on to something with this concept, but need to test it out to see if you're right. I'll even back your play funding 500 penny vouchers for the first test. Maybe this could turn into a a movement.
    Yes I had the thought about the loader. Since I am aware of the thought that I experienced, the speculation that I had this thought about the loader was a success. That's the thought that I wrote above - nothing else. That's why I asked what idea you were referring to. The other thought I am having is that you're Coach Belly.
    I have a little belly, but I've never been a coach and I am certainly not Coach Belly.

Imagine the conversation at the jailhouse: what are you in for? Armed Robbery.

What are you in for? Murder.

What are you in for? I played a penny slot machine and didn’t realize someone left 4 cents in credit on the machine before I played it.

Is there any way to get a ton of .01 vouchers? Run down $1 bills to .01 ? If they had freeplay and you could take sub-dollar amounts off your card? Can a player deposit money on a card and pull off small amounts? This is a funny thought.

Depending on the location, it probably makes sense to take a quick look at the credits before putting any money in.

If there is something either call an attendant or cash out the ticket and place it on top of the game. I did that a while back and the "owner" never showed so after I was done playing I took the TITO straight to a slot tech and explained the situation and they told me to keep it.

If that was in Colorado I wouldn't touch a thing until an attendant came over.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Depending on the location, it probably makes sense to take a quick look at the credits before putting any money in.

If there is something either call an attendant or cash out the ticket and place it on top of the game. I did that a while back and the "owner" never showed so after I was done playing I took the TITO straight to a slot tech and explained the situation and they told me to keep it.

If that was in Colorado I wouldn't touch a thing until an attendant came over.
    If someone puts vouchers in all the unoccupied machines, they are essentially laying landmines in the states of Colorado and Pennsylvania.

Thread Information