Thread: Just for You Moses

Moses what you are posting about KJ is illegal. It is called doxing and you can go to jail for it. Trying to reveal his identity by posting what you know about him is wrong and could result in the loss of his livelihood. Why would you ever consider doing such a thing? What has he ever done to you that you want to destroy how he earns his bread and butter?

I suggest you read this and then reconsider what you are doing.
    https://www.quora.com/What-legal-ram...-commit-doxing

I haven't seen anything related to a kew doxing. Those two are anonymous anyway. Kew already has plenty enough to keep him tossing and turning all night. Are you saying this guy Moses makes him wet the bed at the same time?

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Moses what you are posting about KJ is illegal. It is called doxing and you can go to jail for it. Trying to reveal his identity by posting what you know about him is wrong and could result in the loss of his livelihood. Why would you ever consider doing such a thing? What has he ever done to you that you want to destroy how he earns his bread and butter?

I suggest you read this and then reconsider what you are doing.
    https://www.quora.com/What-legal-ram...-commit-doxing
    Moses is off his Rocker. And creepily obsessed with KewlJ. It has been said that Moses dressed up like a woman and posed as KewlJ's Female Realtor in the real world, trying to find KewlJ. Moses also begged for tips on here how to find KewlJ in the real world, at first sounding amicable and affable, but at least one observant Poster had an uneasy feeling about Moses's seemingly amicable and affable request and begged Posters not to give Kewlj's locations out to Moses. Moses soon admitted he was plotting to cuss out KewlJ and beat him up. Moses was banned after plotting to beat up KewlJ.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-20-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Oh Tasha please. Although kew asks for whatever he gets, "beating up" someone as sissified as him would be a hate crime. And exactly how do all these supposed people know where he lives etc. Moses needs to meet up with him to cuss him out? It's easier and more fun to do right here!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Oh Tasha please. Although kew asks for whatever he gets, "beating up" someone as sissified as him would be a hate crime. And exactly how do all these supposed people know where he lives etc. Moses needs to meet up with him to cuss him out? It's easier and more fun to do right here!
    Moses can't cuss him out on here because he is banned. He wanted to cuss him out in the real world and beat him up. You do have a point. IIRC, sone posters were like,"How would we know where KewlJ hangs out?" Thinking further, Moses could have just PM KewlJ since he wasn't banned at the time he asked for tips on how to find KewlJ and acted nice at first and then get more and more aggressive. KewlJ could have said something in the public parts of this Forum, like"Moses PM'd me asking where I could meet him in the real world, sounding nice at first, but then he began to get aggressive. I was just about to go meet him in the real world but his sudden aggressiveness makes me uneasy. I have a feeling he has something sinister on his mind. I'm not going to meet him in the real world."

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Moses is off his Rocker. And creepily obsessed with KewlJ. It has been said that Moses dressed up like a woman and posed as KewlJ's Female Realtor in the real world, trying to find KewlJ. Moses also begged for tips on here how to find KewlJ in the real world, at first sounding amicable and affable, but at least one observant Poster had an uneasy feeling about Moses's seemingly amicable and affable request and begged Posters not to give Kewlj's locations out to Moses. Moses soon admitted he was plotting to cuss out KewlJ and beat him up. Moses was banned after plotting to beat up KewlJ.
    Well first I have heard about Moses dressing like a woman. I can't say as I know about any of that, nor would want to see it

But he is clearly off his rocker, getting worse and escalating. I suspect he goes on and off his meds. I am not worried about someone cussing me out. Not even worried about a physical confrontation. Despite the perception Rob tries to paint I can handle myself. I do worry about someone shooting me, or clubbing me from behind. I will do what I need to protect myself. And that appears to be the kind of thing Moses is escalating towards, with all his stalking and asking forum members both publicly and privately for information.

Midwest Player is correct that things are changing. Internet feuds and stalking cases used to be "just internet stuff". But things are changing in that you are seeing that spill over into real life with convictions and judgements for "internet stuff" now-a-days, especially when different law enforcement is involved and they are pretty involved in this moses stuff. And not just from me. His stalking is leading to trespass type stuff.

And it all seems to be about not liking someone's sexuality. How weird in 2019. These clowns like moses and Singer, even a monet that their hate is all about someone different than them are relics from the past.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Well first I have heard about Moses dressing like a woman. I can't say as I know about any of that, nor would want to see it

But he is clearly off his rocker, getting worse and escalating. I suspect he goes on and off his meds. I am not worried about someone cussing me out. Not even worried about a physical confrontation. Despite the perception Rob tries to paint I can handle myself. I do worry about someone shooting me, or clubbing me from behind. I will do what I need to protect myself. And that appears to be the kind of thing Moses is escalating towards, with all his stalking and asking forum members both publicly and privately for information.

Midwest Player is correct that things are changing. Internet feuds and stalking cases used to be "just internet stuff". But things are changing in that you are seeing that spill over into real life with convictions and judgements for "internet stuff" now-a-days, especially when different law enforcement is involved and they are pretty involved in this moses stuff. And not just from me. His stalking is leading to trespass type stuff.

And it all seems to be about not liking someone's sexuality. How weird in 2019. These clowns like moses and Singer, even a monet that their hate is all about someone different than them are relics from the past.
    I remember people were arguing on the internet and some idiot decided to be like "Hey, Wins9982 is a Terrorist and an armed drug dealer and lives at 99 Fear Street, Shadyside in Miami. " SWAT Team ended up going on to 99 Fear Street in Miami, and banged on the door. Some innocent Man and a father of little kids opened the door curiosly and ended up being shot to death. The SWAT Team thought that they were shooting Wins9982, an armed Drug Dealer and Terrorist. This man was NOT WINS9982 and the idiot who inadvertently sent SWAT to this innocent man's house admitted in a Starbucks voice interview that he just made that up about Wins9982 and said a random house. The Interviewer was disgusted and asked something like,"Don't you think that YOU could be arrested and charged for your part in that innocent man's death?" The idiot with a panicked voice said that he didn't PERSONALLY send SWAT Team to the innocent man's house. " The Interviewer said something like,"But you do realize had you not put a random house address and made up the Wins9982 accusations, SWAT Team wouldn't have killed that innocent man, right?" The idiot actually said the Interviewer had a good point, but added he thought he wouldn't be arrested and charged since since people didn't know his role by face. Youtube Posters were like,"What idiot would do an Interview like this? Has he heard of pleading the fifth?" Surprise, surprise, the idiot Interviewee was arrested and charged shortly after the Interview.

KewlJ, I thought it was YOU who said that Moses dressed up like a woman posing as a Female Realtor looking for you. I must have been mistaken.

KewlJ, I thought it was YOU who said that Moses dressed up like a woman posing as a Female Realtor looking for you. I must have been mistaken.
    I haven't heard that and have no idea what you are talking about. BUT nothing would surprise me at this point.

Thread Information