Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Think KewlJ Nailed It

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;93078]
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    And why do I have a feeling if I read through that incident there will be the old mickeycrimm, the real mickeycrimm arguing everything Rob says. But Now, here you are with your little R.S. cheerleading outfit on.
    Fuck off and die bitch. You're just a screeching little crybaby troll. Wattemberger and Shackleford were right. You're bad news. I'm glad they offed you. They should have done it sooner. Now go piss in the women's room, fruitcake.
    Mickey....I'm shocked and disappointed in this post.... You are usually so much mature, rational, and normal than this....This is a post I would expect Rob Singer, Blackhole or Keystone to make, not you.....:/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Sure I put all that up. I was trolling Rob hard at that time. But you just ignored all the evidence I put up in my previous post. That's what you do. If it doesn't fit your narrative you ignore it.
    I don't see anything in the 2012 thread talking about the double up bug? The thread seems to be talking about rigged machines as in Rob's long-time unsubstantiated claim that machines aren't random. If there is mention of the double up bug and Rob knowing the sequence in that thread, please direct me to it.

"you were trolling Rob hard at that time". What does this mean mickey....you made this stuff including screenshot of legal complaints up? If that is what you are saying then you are as screwed up and completely uncredible as Rob. If you are not saying you made it up and it is real, then again, does this make sense to you. Guy wins 2.8 million from 2004 thru 2009 and in 2011 can't pay the rent on his 1 bedroom, 700 square foot apartment. This adds up to you?
    It makes perfect sense. Rob could have gambled and lpst that 2.8 million which is why he couldn't pay that 2011 rent. A woman won 13 million and just like the next year all of that 13 million was gone and she resorted to stealing from Relatives bank Accounts that she had Power Of Attorney from just to get by....She was gambling with that 13 million on high limitslots....

Rumor has it that lady who won 13 million became addicted to a lottery scheme which she devised herself. She was so confident in her scheme that she started promising cash to everyone on the gaming board she belonged to, if her numbers did not show up in a certain time frame. The rest is history as she went broke. Although, everyone else on the board loved all the many gifts from her.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-24-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Rob also put over 600K in escrow at the Westin, I think, on a proposed bet between him and Fezzik. I can't remember the year, maybe 2007.
    I don't know anything about this. Is there some sort of proof that he deposited 600K escrow at Westin to cover a wager? Please direct me to the thread and proof.

And why do I have a feeling if I read through that incident there will be the old mickeycrimm, the real mickeycrimm arguing everything Rob says. But Now, here you are with your little R.S. cheerleading outfit on.
    Name:  BD1E315E-00F2-4577-9A72-2C0E7A3E63DB.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  17.4 KB

Here is a recent photo of Mickey defending Rob

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I don't see anything in the 2012 thread talking about the double up bug? The thread seems to be talking about rigged machines as in Rob's long-time unsubstantiated claim that machines aren't random. If there is mention of the double up bug and Rob knowing the sequence in that thread, please direct me to it.

"you were trolling Rob hard at that time". What does this mean mickey....you made this stuff including screenshot of legal complaints up? If that is what you are saying then you are as screwed up and completely uncredible as Rob. If you are not saying you made it up and it is real, then again, does this make sense to you. Guy wins 2.8 million from 2004 thru 2009 and in 2011 can't pay the rent on his 1 bedroom, 700 square foot apartment. This adds up to you?
    It makes perfect sense. Rob could have gambled and lpst that 2.8 million which is why he couldn't pay that 2011 rent. A woman won 13 million and just like the next year all of that 13 million was gone and she resorted to stealing from Relatives bank Accounts that she had Power Of Attorney from just to get by....She was gambling with that 13 million on high limitslots....

Rumer has it that lady who won 13 million became addicted to a lottery scheme which she devised herself. She was so confident in her scheme that she started promising cash to everyone on the gaming board she belonged to, if her numbers did not show up in a certain time frame. The rest is history as she went broke. Although, everyone else on the board loved all the many gifts from her.
    I had no idea that this thing could look bad for me personally.... :/

Who Cares... I am on an 80s Music Video Binge.
    This lasts for hours upon hours when I get like this.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Who Cares... I am on an 80s Music Video Binge.
    This lasts for hours upon hours when I get like this.

Nice Job Tableplay!
    You found a video that I can't recall.
    That video was a trip though!

I am losing it...
    over 3 hours and most likely going to be going for another 3 hours minimum.

All I can say is that I remember how great 1985 was... miss it still.

Ummm, pardon me, but I have a question? It's an obvious one.

Let's say one takes Mr. "Singer" at his word, and he had acquired video poker machines in 2012, possibly before 2012, and beyond, and he was searching for non-randomness, which he says he found. Then the Kane/Nestor story breaks in 2013. "Singer," who has the machine(s) available, then goes to work on the glitch.

How does that debunk kewlJ's timeline? It fits the timeline more elegantly, if anything.

Ummm, here's another question. It's an obvious one, too. If Singer was working the glitch, his posts (1) mention that he has machines and is working on them and (2) mention that he thinks anyone who worked the glitch was doing something illegal. Why would someone post those things if he was working the glitch? Answer: they would not unless they are --- well, I'm at a loss here. Why would they?

And ummmm, here's another question, as it pertains to credibility. "Singer" just stated in this thread that he never acquired machines. Yet there are posts from him directly stating that he acquired machines. How could someone forget that they had acquired machine(s) and stashed them at home? Answer: Not terribly likely that they forgot.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "That's all, folks!"

No problem Monet, glad you are enjoying the vids.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Let's say one takes Mr. "Singer" at his word, and he had acquired video poker machines in 2012, possibly before 2012, and beyond, and he was searching for non-randomness, which he says he found. Then the Kane/Nestor story breaks in 2013. "Singer," who has the machine(s) available, then goes to work on the glitch.

How does that debunk kewlJ's timeline? It fits the timeline more elegantly, if anything.

Ummm, here's another question. It's an obvious one, too. If Singer was working the glitch, his posts (1) mention that he has machines and is working on them and (2) mention that he thinks anyone who worked the glitch was doing something illegal. Why would someone post those things if he was working the glitch? Answer: they would not unless they are --- well, I'm at a loss here. Why would they?

And ummmm, here's another question, as it pertains to credibility. "Singer" just stated in this thread that he never acquired machines. Yet there are posts from him directly stating that he acquired machines. How could someone forget that they had acquired machine(s) and stashed them at home? Answer: Not terribly likely that they forgot.

Topic has changed to 80s Music Videos.
    Course you are allowed to dip into the 70s as well.
    I have MJ but I may need to score Cocaine if I continue on this Binge.

How about the 1960's oldies reunion.

I am not talking about "access to a machine". Numerous times Rob has mentioned that he bought and owned machines (I believe 2). Axelwolf makes at least 3 of us that remember him mentioning this. What are the chances all 3 of us are wrong?

I am just not going to waste anymore time on this mickeycrimm.
    You have made your deal with Rob to back him up on everything he says....the same role Alan used to play. That is on you, but I am not going to play these games that Rob has played for decades and you are now joining him in playing.
    KJ
    Please take your own advice on this.

[QUOTE=Tasha;93081]

Fuck off and die bitch. You're just a screeching little crybaby troll. Wattemberger and Shackleford were right. You're bad news. I'm glad they offed you. They should have done it sooner. Now go piss in the women's room, fruitcake.
    Mickey....I'm shocked and disappointed in this post.... You are usually so much mature, rational, and normal than this....This is a post I would expect Rob Singer, Blackhole or Keystone to make, not you.....:/

Don't be shocked Tasha, MC don't play. You hit him he comes back and hits you harder.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Nice Job Tableplay!
    You found a video that I can't recall.
    That video was a trip though!

I am losing it...
    over 3 hours and most likely going to be going for another 3 hours minimum.

All I can say is that I remember how great 1985 was... miss it still.

The entire decade of the 80's was awesome. From graduating college in 84 to getting married in 89. Reagan was great for my 401k which was in it's infancy. Bush 41 not so much.

In post #18 of this thread Rob said "I also never bought a machine. I had access to one that was going onto the floor of Aliante Station a few months before they opened in 2008."

In the Rigged Machines thread of 2012, in post #25, Rob said "I found a backdoor way of getting a brand new machine into my home for three months." He didn't say when the machine was in his home but it looks like he was referring to the time in 2008 when he had a machine in his home for a few months.

The two statements from Rob, 7 years apart, are consistent with each other. But others here have turned his statement of 2012 into "Rob bought machines! Rob bought machines!"

What KJ calls my "alliance with Rob" is nothing more than an honest interpretation of the facts. I don't know if you guys are deliberately misinterpreting his statements to back your own narratives or you just don't know how to decipher information correctly. There is nothing in either of his statements here that says he bought machines.

Back to the drawing board, Redietz. You need to come up with other statements by Rob, if you can, that he bought machines.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    How about the 1960's oldies reunion.

OMG! My all time favorite! The high soprano would send chills down my spine!

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Rob also put over 600K in escrow at the Westin, I think, on a proposed bet between him and Fezzik. I can't remember the year, maybe 2007.
    I don't know anything about this. Is there some sort of proof that he deposited 600K escrow at Westin to cover a wager? Please direct me to the thread and proof.

Name:  BD1E315E-00F2-4577-9A72-2C0E7A3E63DB.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  17.4 KB

Here is a recent photo of Mickey defending Rob
    Keystone, is that really mickeycrimm? No wonder Rob has a hard on for her. I did not realize sex changes worked so well in this modern era. Just joking mickey I know that was not you.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Tasha, not only does mickey have this new weird alliance with Rob, where he now finds Rob credible on ALL things, even contradicting himself for the last 15 years, but now he also taking pages right out of Singer's playbook, someone questions something that you don't have an answer for or can't honestly answer and you attact them and call them names. Perhaps that was part of the alliance agreement.....mickey got his very own copy of the Singer trollbook. It is very unbecoming and doesn't make you a man to attack and name call, it just shows your class or lack of.

Let's say one takes Mr. "Singer" at his word, and he had acquired video poker machines in 2012, possibly before 2012, and beyond, and he was searching for non-randomness, which he says he found. Then the Kane/Nestor story breaks in 2013. "Singer," who has the machine(s) available, then goes to work on the glitch
    EXACTLY Redietz. Who knows when or how Rob aquired a machine. Who knows and it is completely irrelevent. The fact is Rob mentioned numerous times that he had machines. I don't know if he bpught them stole then, they were lend to him and it makes no difference. What matters is sometime after the story broke, and you know what even that daate isn't set in stone. I know there were numerous articles about Kane/Nestor, because I have read several different versions. And Axelwold confirmed that there were several articles because he too read them. So perhaps one was 2012, or even 2011. I have no idea. The "wired article just happens to be the one that pops up and everyone links to.

So the point is that after Rob read an article, he went to the machines he has numerous times daid he had or had access to, and tried the sequence. If it didn't work, he then played around until he found the correct sequence. Doesn't matter if it was 2013 (the Wired story) or 2012, 0r 2011. And it doesn't matter if Rob bought a machine for his own, or borrored one. He said he had one....numerous times. You me and Axelwold ALL remember he said this numerous times.

Mickey is playing the part of a shyster defense attorney (Alan's old job with Rob) and trying to discredit those that say things that are damaging and can't be answered by nit-picking some some irrelevant detail. And in this case, all mickey did was confirm, what was said. Rob had machines just like he claimed numerous times. Good job mickey.

This is actully a pretty big deal that Mickey and Rob just try to minimize and gloss over. IF Rob had done what he said, and played this glitch from 2004-2009, when the story broke and discussion occured he would have said nothing! Saying he though the play was illegal, would have been very damaging to him, had he been caught. This goofy "throw people off the track" explanation of Rob's, while completely predictable based on many other times when he has been caught lying.....just doesn't fly.

I mean suppose Rob had been caught sometime after making this statement. His defense surely would have wanted to say that he didn't know it was a crime or illegal. Then what. They pull up a quote where Rob says this was illegal and a crime! Rob's defense attorney would have immediately stood up and requested to be releived from the case. That is like admitting guilt. So you are right again redietz, the fact that Rob made that statemnet and now flip flops is a big deal. It is damning proof that he is lying.

Thread Information