And I will tell you something else. Even though I have only dealt with Singer for a couple years now, I know about his 15 years of lying to and trolling the AP community from reading accounts here....many of those accounts by mickeycrimm. And there have been links to things before my time, and references to things before my time that would lead me to go back and read something.

But reading that thread that was referenced in 2013, was eye-opening to me. Here was Singer, involved in the exact same troll tactics, using the same exact putdowns attacks....word for word, to many other people, Arci and mickey among them. "You are weak". "You are uneducated".

THIS GUY IS A TROLL.....PERIOD! And the agenda is to troll AP's and the AP community because he is bitter that he is or was a losing degenerate gambler. That sticks out sure as anything. And that agenda continues today with the same old tired troll lines....word for word! There is nothing even new about this guy. It is like watching re-runs for the 10th time.

AND one more thing. I have many, many more inconsistencies in Rob Singer's grand story. Personal info that doesn't jive with his story and claims. Things involving his career and education that doesn't jive. Just like not being able to pay his $958 rent 2 years after he claims to have "stolen" 3 million dollars from the double up bug. But I won't use that personal stuff. I won't do that to anybody, and that includes Rob. But I can assure you Rob's entire story is a hoax, fabricated and exaggerated. And the sad thing is that in order to even come close to pulling off this hoax, Rob needs one or two supporters or what I call "enablers". Sometimes he finds them in the likes of an Alan Mendelson (mickeycrimm now playing that role). Somethings he makes them up as in a "Jerry Logan" and many others.

The Rob Singer Story is a Hoax people! And this double up bug claim, just the latest and hopefully final chapter.