Despite my preference to want to believe "Singer" pulled off the glitch, I think that kewlJ's latest summary nailed it. He basically accounts for all of the information, including the seeming contradictions. If you go back years through this site, "Singer' discusses acquiring his own machines, but after Nestor/Kane became known. KewlJ's summary accounts for that, and the modest history of "Singer," although he allegedly could have won much more. It even accounts for the "Singer" wanderings through the state and country, perhaps in hopes of finding more Nestor/Kane machines in the outback. It accounts for the postings of "Singer" regarding the glitch while he was still ostensibly laying low due to "Statutes of Limitations." All of it ties together pretty easily.

It explains the odd focus in the Mendelson site article, and it explains the Mendelson article lack of detail (or any mention, really) regarding where/when. Where/when has more chance of being verifiable. KewlJ's summary basically covers everything neatly.

So kudos to kewlj for putting it all together. I think any fan of Occam's Razor would say he likely got it right. If kewlJ is correct, then anyone doing interviews with "Singer" will be stonewalled regarding W2Gs or credit card history laying out a where/when timeline of the exploitation.

So, and I said it a long time ago, the Victor/Victoria analogy holds true. Instead of a woman posing as a man posing as a woman, we seem to have had an AP hater posing as an AP posing as an AP hater.