Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Think KewlJ Nailed It

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it too much. "Singer's" about 70 years old, and the way he keeps talking about his great health, well, methinks he doth protest too much. After he's gone, it'll be easy enough to get the undeniable truth out of his extended family. Rumor has it one notable member is gay, and somebody always has a bone to pick. Could be his wife after holding things together all these years; could be a former son-in-law. It's just a matter of time.

I mean, really, you think it's a coincidence that none of his family members go to bat for him publicly? All these years, all these claims, and not a peep?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it too much. "Singer's" about 70 years old, and the way he keeps talking about his great health, well, methinks he doth protest too much. After he's gone, it'll be easy enough to get the undeniable truth out of his extended family. Rumor has it one notable member is gay, and somebody always has a bone to pick. Could be his wife after holding things together all these years; could be a former son-in-law. It's just a matter of time.

I mean, really, you think it's a coincidence that none of his family members go to bat for him publicly? All these years, all these claims, and not a peep?
    In all fairness. Who the hell is going to trot their family out to defend them?
    But you do have a point. Alan probably wishes his son didn't decide to surface.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I have not expressed an opinion on whether Rob actually did this or not, but I know one thing. Whether he did or didn't, he's laughing his ass off at the amount of distress it has caused to "kew" (as Rob would call him). Let it go---let it go!!!!
    Yep. Look at Trump. He may finally have hung himself.
    What does that have to do with regnis’ point?
    We get it you don’t like trump.
    I'm saying this is another of Rob's posts that mean nothing because no one will ever try it or probably never find it. Similar to what Trump spews out- it all ends up in a political crap tossing debate. Also similar in that all kinds of time have been wasted tossing nonsense back and forth. I voted for Trump, but for the life of me, I cringe every time he opens his mouth. So I just let it go,-pretty soon bus come.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Come on people, you don't have to like me. You can not like me for any number of reasons. Maybe personal reasons, like my sexuality. Maybe you are one of a number of people from the old blackjack info that still hold the death thing against me, as I attempted to protect myself from a real life robbery. Maybe you think I brag too much (not my intention, although I am proud of my accomplishment). Maybe you think I cry and whine too much when people attack me. Maybe you think I fly off the handle saying things I later regret (like recently with Axelwolf). Maybe you think I obsess about things like my banning at WoV or even this Singer situation.

But like me or not, everything I have said in the past 2 days makes sense and explains pretty clearly this Singer Hoax. The pieces all fall in line. And each time Mickey and Rob answer something or more frequently can't answer something and just attack, it only raises new questions and contradictions.

I don't have all the answers to all the questions, like I don't know why Rob had VP machines in his house. But I have laid it out as clearly as I can and like me or not you have to admit, I am spot on or pretty damn close (maybe missing a few minor insignificant details). And there is a reason all my pieces fall into place. two words: The truth. Eventually it always comes out.
    You know Wattemberger lurks this site. He googles his name everyday to see what's being said about him. He's watching you ruin what reputation you had with this obsession. People are watching you in the same macabre way they watched Anna Nicole Smith's trainwreck of a life. You have mental issues. Take some time off from this forum and get help.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;93129]
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Come on people, you don't have to like me. You can not like me for any number of reasons. Maybe personal reasons, like my sexuality. Maybe you are one of a number of people from the old blackjack info that still hold the death thing against me, as I attempted to protect myself from a real life robbery. Maybe you think I brag too much (not my intention, although I am proud of my accomplishment). Maybe you think I cry and whine too much when people attack me. Maybe you think I fly off the handle saying things I later regret (like recently with Axelwolf). Maybe you think I obsess about things like my banning at WoV or even this Singer situation.

But like me or not, everything I have said in the past 2 days makes sense and explains pretty clearly this Singer Hoax. The pieces all fall in line. And each time Mickey and Rob answer something or more frequently can't answer something and just attack, it only raises new questions and contradictions.

I don't have all the answers to all the questions, like I don't know why Rob had VP machines in his house. But I have laid it out as clearly as I can and like me or not you have to admit, I am spot on or pretty damn close (maybe missing a few minor insignificant details). And there is a reason all my pieces fall into place. two words: The truth. Eventually it always comes out.
    You know Wattemberger lurks this site. He googles his name everyday to see what's being said about him. He's watching you ruin what reputation you had with this obsession. People are watching you in the same macabre way they watched Anna Nicole Smith's trainwreck of a life. You have mental issues. Take some time off from this forum and get help.

All your obsession with Singer has produced is fantastical stories with no supporting evidence.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I have not expressed an opinion on whether Rob actually did this or not, but I know one thing. Whether he did or didn't, he's laughing his ass off at the amount of distress it has caused to "kew" (as Rob would call him). Let it go---let it go!!!!
    Sling, I'm concerned about you. You're not thus far completely exasperated from the dems and "never-Trumpers" continuously failing and looking so stupid every time they manufacture yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory?

These people are clinging to the original whistle-blower story, which we then found out was false and he didn't get the info first hand. It's supposedly about Trump requesting Ukraine to investigate Biden and his drug addict son. Well, we'll find out as soon as the phone call gets released. Yet, how do you feel about when Biden is actually on VIDEO threatening to withhold billions from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor who was going after Biden's son in the first place?

The dems are in another impeachment frenzy over this and they look stupid as hell....again. You need to understand, Trump NEVER loses because he never does wrong things. This is the type of thing kew says about me all the time, but he's never right and just like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler etc., he's too dumb to know it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...biden-ukraine/

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Sling, I'm concerned about you. You're not thus far completely exasperated from the dems and "never-Trumpers" continuously failing and looking so stupid every time they manufacture yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory?

These people are clinging to the original whistle-blower story, which we then found out was false and he didn't get the info first hand. It's supposedly about Trump requesting Ukraine to investigate Biden and his drug addict son. Well, we'll find out as soon as the phone call gets released. Yet, how do you feel about when Biden is actually on VIDEO threatening to withhold billions from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor who was going after Biden's son in the first place?

The dems are in another impeachment frenzy over this and they look stupid as hell....again. You need to understand, Trump NEVER loses because he never does wrong things. This is the type of thing kew says about me all the time, but he's never right and just like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler etc., he's too dumb to know it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...biden-ukraine/
    WAPO is not a real news source or a real fact checker. They are a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Alright since we're allowed to dip into the 70's stuff (also these aren't videos), here's a few (by now it is probably apparent I like funk and jazz-funk):

('81)

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Did you know Toni Basil was in Easy Rider? And she also graduated from Las Vegas High School.
    For those who missed it. Kudos to MC for incorporating this blog of 80's music videos, accusations of being a cheerleader, and the name Mickey.

Also, while being sent to Cleveland in the early 80's, I know this video well. I am still scared by the large cheerleader. Toni was good at choreography, though.

Do you really think that normal family members (I mean mentally normal, mentally healthy people) would actually bother with Internet fights? Of course not. Look at Facebook. Do you ever see "fights" there that you see here? Of course not. And the reason is simple: only anonymous people with false screen names say such stupid fucked up things. Of course there are exceptions but anyone using their real name (or a pen name in the case of a writer) who says such fucked up things on a public website must have some serious mental issues.

And regarding children: normal kids wouldn't say a negative word about their parents publicly. They'd be insane to do it or have serious mental problems. None of us growing up would ever disrespect our parents.

I can honestly state that no one knows if a spouse or friend is a contact on social media unless they are involved in the loop. My wife is on facebook and intragram and I normally have no idea about the subjects, unless my she lets me know. Normally, it about a jab that was thrown my way. Which I normally laugh about.

Let's be blunt. When one of us dies tomorrow, this blog will not know for months and the intimate family members have no reason to send a farewell. I want to be altruistic and believe in what redietz states, but family members do not give a rats ass about what a dead spouse bellows.

When a friend or relative dies you forget about past problems. You forgive and forget. Only a fucked up asshole keeps bringing up the shit.

Sorry Mr Redietz but I doubt anyone in Rob's family will say anything negative about him when he dies. Maybe in your sick, vicious mind you'll be hoping they do.

But on the same note, that Rob Singer continues to piss on the graves of his critics shows he has a sick, vicious mind.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    When a friend or relative dies you forget about past problems. You forgive and forget. Only a fucked up asshole keeps bringing up the shit.

Sorry Mr Redietz but I doubt anyone in Rob's family will say anything negative about him when he dies. Maybe in your sick, vicious mind you'll be hoping they do.

But on the same note, that Rob Singer continues to piss on the graves of his critics shows he has a sick, vicious mind.
    Singer backed off from the trolling but KJ and Redietz kept hammering him. So he started returning fire again. And they started trolling me because I gave an honest opinion instead of a dishonest one. It was a big eye opener to me. It's nothing but trolls calling others trolls. They relish in the trolling and don't want it to stop.

Their theories about Singer and the double up bug read like fantastical conspiracy theories. As a neutral observer I think their theories are long on conjecture/speculation and short on facts. And we are to believe them or we will be accused of having ulterior motives and being allied with Singer. A typical case of twisting the facts is so far the only evidence of Singer having a machine in his house is one that was loaned to him for a few months in 2008. They turned that into "Singer bought machines after the Kane & Nestor story broke in 2013." This is just totally misconstruing the information given. This is just one of many cases of twisting the facts. I have to think it is done on purpose to flim flam the public into believing their wild theories.

Deech wrote:

I can honestly state that no one knows if a spouse or friend is a contact on social media unless they are involved in the loop. My wife is on facebook and intragram and I normally have no idea about the subjects, unless my she lets me know.

Uh-Oh

Combined with:

For the love of God, why does the wife leave me home on Saturday nights?

Uh-Oh

Apparently, I am spending too much time on this damn video poker machine I just purchased.

If responding when someone lies about you publicly is "sick and vicious," hell, count me in.

This is the problem. Unlike everyone but the site owner, Singer and I are the only people on this site who are basically known by our real names. Alan self banned. So whatever damage has been done in terms of past statements has a real life effect and has to be dealt with in the real world. I'm not an "Axelwolf" or a "mickey crimm" or a "kewlJ" or an "AndrewG." I'm R.E. Dietz of Bob Dietz's Integrity Sports, who has run a completely above board enterprise for 40 years in an industry that is 98% lies and garbage. If you're going to publicly lie about me, there will be hell to pay because I have paid many a price over 40 years by being completely honest in terms of reporting what I have done and what is achievable.

All of this anonymous internet bravado is a lovely thing, but with Singer/Argentino, who stated his real name in his Gaming Today pieces and on this site, and with me, whose business carries my name, it's real life.

And I can't speak for brave anonymous souls on this forum, but with me, I'm Old Testament when it comes to this stuff. Exodus 34: 6-7.

Sorry Mr Redietz but I doubt anyone in Rob's family will say anything negative about him when he diif es. Maybe in your sick, vicious mind you'll be hoping they do.

If responding when someone lies about you publicly is "sick and vicious," hell, count me in.

This is the problem. Unlike everyone but the site owner, Singer and I are the only people on this site who are basically known by our real names. Alan self banned. So whatever damage has been done in terms of past statements has a real life effect and has to be dealt with in the real world. I'm not an "Axelwolf" or a "mickey crimm" or a "kewlJ" or an "AndrewG." I'm R.E. Dietz of Bob Dietz's Integrity Sports, who has run a completely above board enterprise for 40 years in an industry that is 98% lies and garbage. If you're going to publicly lie about me, there will be hell to pay because I have paid many a price over 40 years by being completely honest in terms of reporting what I have done and what is achievable.

All of this anonymous internet bravado is a lovely thing, but with Singer/Argentino, who stated his real name in his Gaming Today pieces and on this site, and with me, whose business carries my name, it's real life.

And I can't speak for brave anonymous souls on this forum, but with me, I'm Old Testament when it comes to this stuff. Exodus 34: 6-7.
    If you're such a giant, why are you even here diving into the drivel? Don't you have better things to do? Of course if you're here for self advertising (why else would you use your real name and promote your fee paid contest results) then it's understandable, Mr R E Dietz.

Alright Red, quoting the Old Testament, Awesome! Totally Awesome!

Do you really think that normal family members (I mean mentally normal, mentally healthy people) would actually bother with Internet fights? Of course not. Look at Facebook. Do you ever see "fights" there that you see here? Of course not. And the reason is simple: only anonymous people with false screen names say such stupid fucked up things. Of course there are exceptions but anyone using their real name (or a pen name in the case of a writer) who says such fucked up things on a public website must have some serious mental issues.

And regarding children: normal kids wouldn't say a negative word about their parents publicly. They'd be insane to do it or have serious mental problems. None of us growing up would ever disrespect our parents.
    And this is what some of these people just don't get: they believe their forum lives are their real lives....their ONLY lives....and people like redietz, who by his basic sour attitude and lack of close family, want it to be that spouses, children, siblings and grandchildren give even the tiniest crap about what someone like me says on these forums. If he doesn't like it or me, tough love. Try what he's describing as his "biblical" route and see what that gets him. Red and his threats--Ive been laid up with this foot operation recovery for 3 months now, and nothing. If he wants his "medieval" well then this is the time to try. Yet nothing but mouth.

I know I have 24/7 rent-free space inside kew's otherwise empty head. Red tried to sell me his but I got in anyway.

So redietz, how about posting some of your giant winners coming up this weekend, BEFORE the games are played? For a change. You can even label it one of you "tournaments" or "wiseguy challenges".
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 09-25-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Thread Information