Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate Speech Request

It appears to me, based on the snippets from people's lives that get posted here, that I've hung out with more "men's men" than the majority of men on this site. Division 1 athletes, cops, SORT team commanders, private investigators, and PT every week with the troops at Fort Campbell when I hung out there, occasionally with the Rangers. I have never encountered the kind of sexual insecurity and "gayness fear" of the male posters on this site. I just don't get it.

What are you scared of? Are you trying to get banned? Because unless Todd owns the servers involved hosting the site, this is all hate speech and has consequences.

Now I've never had a close friend who told me "I'm gay." I've discovered (years later, in some cases) that some of the dudes I hung with were indeed gay. I had no idea, and it was no big deal in any event, because they were still men's men. One guy played in the NBA. The other was the finest athlete I've ever seen (for his size). Some of the Rangers were probably gay.

What is the big deal? Why the hate speech? It's disgusting, it's inappropriate, and it speaks to your fears or inabilities to deal with the world the way it is.

Every single time somebody brings up kewlJ's or anyone's sexuality in an argument, it's irrelevant. And all it does is get this forum classified as a hate speech outpost.

This thread is gay.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    It appears to me, based on the snippets from people's lives that get posted here, that I've hung out with more "men's men" than the majority of men on this site. Division 1 athletes, cops, SORT team commanders, private investigators, and PT every week with the troops at Fort Campbell when I hung out there, occasionally with the Rangers. I have never encountered the kind of sexual insecurity and "gayness fear" of the male posters on this site. I just don't get it.
    Thats cuz they're all gay.

Ok, my humor isn't so great. It all seems a bit overblown from both sides. Not many really care if anyone is gay. Likewise I don't think it is THAT much of an issue these days for gay men to have a few haters. No one really pays attention to people when they make those comments. I want to like Mickey and begrudgingly do, I suppose, but Rob? No one of consequence gives him any time.

Thats it - Who really cares of consequence? Gays don't get much shit these days. I'm not saying that young people as individuals don't have it hard, but once you're an adult and have made it away from childhood you're pretty much ok being gay.

Racism is a lot harder to root out and the consequences are harsher it would appear [At least where we're currently at socially]. I don't think that'll be improving much anytime soon. Too many inherent class issues. Now thats something we don't see on here, racism. Kinda weird.. like everyone knows how bad racism is and has agreed to at least keep it private. Gay bashing though, quite ok on here. A bit strange.

Weird. Just plain weird.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Weird. Just plain weird.
    It is weird how you fixate on gay shit. Care to entertain us why that might be ?

accountinquestion wrote:

Racism is a lot harder to root out and the consequences are harsher it would appear [At least where we're currently at socially]. I don't think that'll be improving much anytime soon. Too many inherent class issues. Now thats something we don't see on here, racism. Kinda weird.. like everyone knows how bad racism is and has agreed to at least keep it private. Gay bashing though, quite ok on here. A bit strange.

You are wrong about this board at least keeps racism private. You apparently miss all the deliberate snippets in many of Rob Singers posts. He enjoys provoking the masses to keep his bad old boy attitude in place. Everyone should remember though that he does not act like that in front of his family. Pure Bullshit!!!!!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

What are you scared of? Are you trying to get banned? Because unless Todd owns the servers involved hosting the site, this is all hate speech and has consequences.

Now I've never had a close friend who told me "I'm gay." I've discovered (years later, in some cases) that some of the dudes I hung with were indeed gay. I had no idea, and it was no big deal in any event, because they were still men's men. One guy played in the NBA. The other was the finest athlete I've ever seen (for his size). Some of the Rangers were probably gay.

What is the big deal? Why the hate speech? It's disgusting, it's inappropriate, and it speaks to your fears or inabilities to deal with the world the way it is.

Every single time somebody brings up kewlJ's or anyone's sexuality in an argument, it's irrelevant. And all it does is get this forum classified as a hate speech outpost.
    It's so simple! Just do as I do and avoid posting- and if you do post don't expect a rant free answer. Remember Sodom and Gomorrah.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It is weird how you fixate on gay shit. Care to entertain us why that might be ?
    Rob's hatred is not limited to gay people (homophobia). Rob is the epitome of a bigot. He hates everyone different than himself, based on race, religion, sexual orientation, and even gender. Oh he will be one of those macho dudes that tells you how much he loves women, but I can assure you he will look down and put down and despise any female that has any kind of power or achievement. Typical of a bigot he hates anyone different than himself and it may even be worse than that, Rob may actually be a misanthropist, which is someone that hates everyone else other than themselves.

Sure Rob's recent history is filled with his homophobic hate and attacks towards me. I am an easy target because Dan Druff allows it and/or doesn't care enough to monitor this forum.

Previously Rob was banned from this site for Racist remarks. I mean this is a forum almost impossible to be banned from. But Dan reversed that ban because he cared more about the traffic that a hater like Rob brings to the forum. So Rob returned with the promise to behave and limit his comments to one specific thread. (both promises were broken within days) and managed to keep most of his racist type attacks and hate in check, focusing on me and his homophobic hate which he knew was better tolerated.

But like any true bigot, Rob can't even keep his hate of others different than him in check. Try as he might he just can't control himself and it begins to come out, just as it did yesterday with his comments about the NFL and blacks.

Rob is a racist and bigot against anyone different than him to the 10th degree. That is a result of tremendous insecurity. He is the worst of example of mankind.

I like dogs. They are far better than the vast majority of humans, and they don't have an agenda of pushing any of the sick gay nonsense onto the rest of them.

Kew's a big baby. waaa....waaa.... I can't stand weak whiners and bsers like him. He's the type of "person" in high school that us guys used to pull his pants down and shove him into the girl's gym so they could laugh at his little pee pee.

The NFL has turned into the Negro Football League just like the NBA has been the Negro Basketball Association ever since the Celtics put the greatest team ever together which happened to be all-white: Kevin McHale, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Bill Walton, and Dennis Johnson (ok, so he was a half-breed) with Scott Wedman coming off the bench. Today we have so many jungle bunnies playing you'd think the NBA was some sort of a prison league, and many of them, like idiot "LeBron" James, have such big mouths you'd think they're constantly trying to regurgitate enough food to feed their pile of piccaninnies.

Yesterday Indy's Burfict went headhunting again against a defenseless receiver, and today the thug got suspended for the rest of the season. What an animal.

Wise up.

I like dogs. They are far better than the vast majority of humans, and they don't have an agenda of pushing any of the sick gay nonsense onto the rest of them.
    Rob, male dogs go around licking the balls and sniffing asses of other male dogs all the time. I don't even think you've been around dogs that much. You are that full of shit.

So I have been corrected. There must be quite a bit of racist stuff around here that I don't notice. TBH Rob's posts are not typically read by me. I'd assume SOMEONE reads them.

Kew's a big baby. waaa....waaa.... I can't stand weak whiners and bsers like him. He's the type of "person" in high school that us guys used to pull his pants down and shove him into the girl's gym so they could laugh at his little pee pee.

The NFL has turned into the Negro Football League just like the NBA has been the Negro Basketball Association ever since the Celtics put the greatest team ever together which happened to be all-white: Kevin McHale, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Bill Walton, and Dennis Johnson (ok, so he was a half-breed) with Scott Wedman coming off the bench. Today we have so many jungle bunnies playing you'd think the NBA was some sort of a prison league, and many of them, like idiot "LeBron" James, have such big mouths you'd think they're constantly trying to regurgitate enough food to feed their pile of piccaninnies.

Yesterday Indy's Burfict went headhunting again against a defenseless receiver, and today the thug got suspended for the rest of the season. What an animal.

Wise up.
    This post speaks for itself, for anyone that on the fence. This is Rob standing up and proudly claiming "hell yeah I am a bigot, racist and homophobe".

What he is really proclaiming is what a small, insecure little boy, piece of shit he is.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    This thread is gay.
    It is hard to top this post.
    Usually I would say something like "Shut Up Faggot" but your post is better.
    Nicely Done.

If someone is going to be gay they already know they are going to get massive abuse.
    It wasn't long ago you would get serious jail time or stoned for such derogatory behavior.
    In some countries they still stone you to death.

Yemen: According to the 1994 penal code, married men can be sentenced to death by stoning for homosexual intercourse. Unmarried men face whipping or one year in prison. Women face up to seven years in prison.

Iran: In accordance with sharia law, homosexual intercourse between men can be punished by death, and men can be flogged for lesser acts such as kissing. Women may be flogged.

The Islamic State's war on homosexuals is another shocking examples of the group's brutality. (TWP)
    Mauritania: Muslim men engaging in homosexual sex can be stoned to death, according to a 1984 law, though none have been executed so far. Women face prison.

Nigeria: Federal law classifies homosexual behavior as a felony punishable by imprisonment, but several states have adopted sharia law and imposed a death penalty for men. A law signed in early January makes it illegal for gay people countrywide to hold a meeting or form clubs.

Qatar: Sharia law in Qatar applies only to Muslims, who can be put to death for extramarital sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

Saudi Arabia: Under the country’s interpretation of sharia law, a married man engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death. All sex outside of marriage is illegal.

Afghanistan: The Afghan Penal Code does not refer to homosexual acts, but Article 130 of the Constitution allows recourse to be made to sharia law, which prohibits same-sex sexual activity in general. Afghanistan’s sharia law criminalizes same-sex sexual acts with a maximum of the death penalty. No known cases of death sentences have been meted out since the end of Taliban rule in 2001.

Somalia: The penal code stipulates prison, but in some southern regions, Islamic courts have imposed sharia law and the death penalty.

Sudan: Three-time offenders under the sodomy law can be put to death; first and second convictions result in flogging and imprisonment. Southern parts of the country have adopted more lenient laws.

United Arab Emirates: Lawyers in the country and other experts disagree on whether federal law prescribes the death penalty for consensual homosexual sex or only for rape. In a recent Amnesty International report, the organization said it was not aware of any death sentences for homosexual acts. All sexual acts outside of marriage are banned.
    Last edited by monet; 09-30-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    TBH Rob's posts are not typically read by me. I'd assume SOMEONE reads them.
    I am coming to the conclusion that few people do read Rob's posts, other than mickey and Rob and a couple people that take offense like me and Redietz. The polls I did last night and the incident at WoV, where there was zero response or interest in what would otherwise be a big story in the AP community more than confirms that the vast majority of people have already dismissed Rob and anything he writes as completely irrelevant.

Redietz and myself and one or two others that give Rob the attention that he so desperately seeks are to blame. And with that now being clear and confirmed, I think it is time to remedy that. Let's all leave Rob alone in the corner mumbling only to himself and mickeycrimm.

Wise up.
    The Lakers kicked the shit out of that same lineup in 1987 and before that (sans Walton) in ‘85....it’s generally well known that Bird was Magic’s bitch

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Wise up.
    The Lakers kicked the shit out of that same lineup in 1987 and before that (sans Walton) in ‘85....it’s generally well known that Bird was Magic’s bitch
    Bird and Magic were gay?

Originally Posted by unowme View Post

Wise up.
    Bird and Magic were gay?
    Lol....I don’t think Bird was....Magic, hard to say

Wise up.
    Bird and Magic were gay?
    I don't know about Bird and Magic, but Magic and Isaiah Thomas were always kissing each other.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Bird and Magic were gay?
    I don't know about Bird and Magic, but Magic and Isaiah Thomas were always kissing each other.
    This is a lot of talk of hard, gay, magic birds. There has got to be a gay joke in there somewhere. Where is Axelwolf when we need him? ….someone check the back of the closet.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Bird and Magic were gay?
    It's a black guy thing.

Dogs sniff butts and lick balls for different reasons than why sickos like kew do it.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    This thread is gay.
    It is hard to top this post.
    Usually I would say something like "Shut Up Faggot" but your post is better.
    Nicely Done.

If someone is going to be gay they already know they are going to get massive abuse.
    It wasn't long ago you would get serious jail time or stoned for such derogatory behavior.
    In some countries they still stone you to death.

Yemen: According to the 1994 penal code, married men can be sentenced to death by stoning for homosexual intercourse. Unmarried men face whipping or one year in prison. Women face up to seven years in prison.

Iran: In accordance with sharia law, homosexual intercourse between men can be punished by death, and men can be flogged for lesser acts such as kissing. Women may be flogged.

The Islamic State's war on homosexuals is another shocking examples of the group's brutality. (TWP)
    Mauritania: Muslim men engaging in homosexual sex can be stoned to death, according to a 1984 law, though none have been executed so far. Women face prison.

Nigeria: Federal law classifies homosexual behavior as a felony punishable by imprisonment, but several states have adopted sharia law and imposed a death penalty for men. A law signed in early January makes it illegal for gay people countrywide to hold a meeting or form clubs.

Qatar: Sharia law in Qatar applies only to Muslims, who can be put to death for extramarital sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

Saudi Arabia: Under the country’s interpretation of sharia law, a married man engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death. All sex outside of marriage is illegal.

Afghanistan: The Afghan Penal Code does not refer to homosexual acts, but Article 130 of the Constitution allows recourse to be made to sharia law, which prohibits same-sex sexual activity in general. Afghanistan’s sharia law criminalizes same-sex sexual acts with a maximum of the death penalty. No known cases of death sentences have been meted out since the end of Taliban rule in 2001.

Somalia: The penal code stipulates prison, but in some southern regions, Islamic courts have imposed sharia law and the death penalty.

Sudan: Three-time offenders under the sodomy law can be put to death; first and second convictions result in flogging and imprisonment. Southern parts of the country have adopted more lenient laws.

United Arab Emirates: Lawyers in the country and other experts disagree on whether federal law prescribes the death penalty for consensual homosexual sex or only for rape. In a recent Amnesty International report, the organization said it was not aware of any death sentences for homosexual acts. All sexual acts outside of marriage are banned.

Just to recap pertaining to your own opinion you say:

I hate Fruitcakes but I do make them during the Holiday Season from November to January.

Thread Information